剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
- No, I didn't. - Yeah.
好了
We good?
阿迪 等等
Artie, wait!
-我觉得... -走吧
- I think the-- - Let's go!
有个报♥警♥器...
An alarm system--
你怎么不先处理它
Well, why didn't you do that first?
-这成了我的错了 -这都是你的错
- Oh, this is my fault. - This is all your fault.
-插哪儿 -上面...
- Where is it? - Get--on the--
就跟电影里演的一样
Just like in the movies.
是啊 这警报解除得也太悬了
Yeah, this is cutting it a little too close.
音乐声掩盖了其他一切声音 而且
The music is drowning out all other sound, and...
我得...我想我还是走吧
I got to-- I think I should just go.
-你应该... -等等 怎么了
- You should-- - Wait, wait. What now?
没什么 我是个累赘
No, I'm a liability.
你自己能搞定
You're--you can finish up.
我在车里等你
I'll wait in the car.
不 我需要你
不 你做的不错
No, you're doing fine.
而我差点害我俩被抓
I'm the one who's almost getting us caught.
这可真没影响我们的速度啊
And this isn't slowing us up at all.
别逼我再捅你
这连搞笑的边都沾不上
Yeah, that's not even remotely funny.
有点儿搞笑
It's a little funny.
根据网上的照片
According to the photo on the web...
它应该就在这儿
It should be right here.
有些东西不见了
Things are missing.
有些东西不见了
Things are missing.
可能被卖♥♥了
It's probably sold.
那么...
So...
- 我要找 -出货单
- I'm looking for... - Manifest!
没错 出货单
Yeah. Okay, manifest.
铜雕塑 490元 不是这个
Bronze statue, $490--no.
水果油画 375元 也不是
Oil painting, fruit, $375--no.
大理石阿芙洛狄忒 85元
Marble Aphrodite, $85?
他们肯定不知道它曾经属于贝多芬
They must not have known who it belonged to.
买♥♥家是
Yeah. The buyer--
灯塔公园音乐学院的维奥拉·亚当斯夫人
Mrs. Viola Adams from Beacon Park Music Academy.
地址是
Her address is...
阿迪 怎么了 你还好吗
Artie, what's wrong? Are you okay?
贝多芬第五钢琴协奏曲
Beethoven's piano concerto No. 5!
怎么变成协奏曲了
Why has it switched to the concertos?
除非
Unless...
除非什么
What? Unless what?
第五协奏曲是贝多芬最后一部公开作品
No. 5 was Beethoven's last public appearance,
因为在那之后
'cause after that...
他就聋了
He went deaf.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮特 我知道为什么
Pete, I think I figured out why--
不是吧
Really?
美食当前不吃白不吃
Well, it was just sitting there.
我知道为什么没人认识叫克里斯的男人了
I think I figured out why nobody knows a guy named Chris.
为什么
What's up?
有一个过去在这工作的女服务员
Well, there was this waitress. She used to work here.
她一年前辞职了
She quit around a year ago
就在巴顿被捕的时候
the same time that Barton was arrested.
她叫克里斯蒂娜·罗伯逊
Her name was Christina Robertson.
我们走
Okay. Let's go.
来了
Coming!
来了
Coming.
嗨 克里斯
Hi, Chris.
好久不见
It's been a while.
我让你一起来了
Look, I let you join me here.
我们是不是该谈谈
Are we gonna talk about this or what?
我不是来谈感情生活的
I'm not here to talk about my feelings.
这场景真是熟悉
That brings back memories.
你就是跟来
Okay, so you're just gonna follow me around
以防我知道实际情况的 是吗
in case I find out what's actually going on, is that it?
我没办法告诉你
There are things that I can't tell you.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
所以你就告诉你的同伴我甩了你
That must be why you told your pals that I dumped you.
我们在追踪逃犯 真要现在谈这事吗
We're trailing a fugitive. We're really gonna do this now?
有何不可 我们就没谈过
Why not? We never actually did it.
为什么不看看比赛情况
You know, why don't we just check on the game?
车载系统里所有最新的比分
The Entune has all the latest scores.
史蒂夫 你一句话都没说
Steve, you never even said good-bye.
就离开了 再没回来
You just left--gone.
好 那我们现在正式分手
Okay, fine. Then let's break up now.
你总是对我撒谎
You lied to me constantly.
你就是个真人测谎仪 我也没总是撒谎
You're a human lie detector! And it was not constantly.
没错 我有时撒谎了
Yes, sometimes I lied.
你确定只想听实话吗
You really want the truth all the time?
你只会做烤宽面
Okay, the only thing you can cook is lasagna,
还很难吃
And even that sort of sucks.
你喝的茶跟猫尿一个味
That tea you drink smells like cat pee,
而且你穿紧身牛仔裤一点儿都不好看
And skinny jeans do not look good on you.
-你高兴了 -好歹开了个头
- Like that? - Yes, yes, it's a start.
别逗了 没人总愿意听实话
Oh, come on! Nobody wants that much truth!
我只是
I just--
我只是想让你喜欢我
I just wanted you to like me.
我爱过你
I loved you!
没错 我们之间不缺爱
Yeah. We had plenty of "Love,"
共同喜好却不多
but not much "Like"--
这不同
Different thing.
我想爱屋及乌 你却拒之千里
And I wanted to like you, but you made that so hard.
我感觉你总在防范我
I felt like you were constantly on the lookout.
我很害怕
It was terrifying.
我怕我做不好
I was always scared I'd screw up, and...
这反而让我表现得更不尽人意
that made me screw up even more.
我很抱歉
Look, I am sorry, okay?
我讨厌我能分辨谎言
I hate that I can tell,
我也讨厌对谎言如此在意
and I hate that I care so much.
但这就是我
But this is who I am.
事实是
The thing is...
我要是跟你都相处不来的话
if I can't make it work with you, if I couldn't...
那我跟谁都没办法在一起
then I can't make it work with anyone.
我只能这么说
I'll just have to make my peace with that.
你是克里斯·罗伯逊
Chris Robertson?
没错
Yeah.
我正要出门
Um, but I'm on my way out.
我们有理由相信你有危险
We have reason to believe you might be in danger.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
请进
Um, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不是帮派里的
So you're not part of the crew.
不是 我不想跟那种生活
No, I don't want anything to do that life
或那些人有任何联♥系♥
or those people.
那为什么巴顿要找你
Then why is Barton after you?
我说过了 我不认识叫巴顿的人
I told you--I don't know anyone named Barton.
皮特
Pete...
火山灰
Volcanic ash.
为什么要撒谎
Why are you lying to us?
这就是安全屋
This is the safe house?
你还希望是海边别♥墅♥吗
You were expecting beachfront?
我们好像来晚了
Looks like we're too late.
这地方被翻了个底朝天
Yeah, somebody tossed this place.
巴顿绝对来过了
Barton's definitely been here.
时间 日期 像是送货行程
Times, dates-- could be a delivery schedule.
但送的是什么
But deliveries of what?
缺了一页
There's a missing page.
里昂装甲运输
Lyon Armored Car.
是现金押运行程表
This is a pickup schedule.
下一个押运地点是商场的停车场
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表