剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on "Warehouse 13"...
因此想要拯救十三号♥仓库的话
If the warehouse is to survive,
在我死去之前 新的守护者必须就位
a new caretaker must be in place before I die.
是我
Me.
你闯进我的房♥子 偷走了星盘
You came into my house and stole from me...
毁了我的毕生心血 我会以牙还牙的
dismantled my life's work, and I will respond in kind.
兄弟会是不择手段的
The brotherhood follow no rules.
我上周发现的
I figured it out last week.
只要我受伤
Whenever I get hurt...
还是弄到我了
Oh, ow, oh, they got me.
克劳迪娅就会感到疼痛
Claudia feels the pain.
东京
日本
神道教义中 太阳女神孕育了
In Shinto belief, Emperor Jimmu descended
神武天♥皇♥
from the Sun goddess.
他统治这片土地长达75年
He reigned for 75 years,
有一只乌鸦常伴其左右
often accompanied by a wild crow.
从那只乌鸦身上 取下了一根羽毛
From that crow, there exists a feather.
你瞧
Behold.
美丽 但致命
Beautiful, but deadly.
钱呢
And money?
同样很美
Also beautiful.
让我们敬神武天♥皇♥一杯
Now we drink to honor Jimmu.
阻止她
Stop her!
克劳迪娅 别看 你会发疯的
Claude, don't look, you'll go insane!
等等
Wait.
有东西在震
Something's vibrating.
大概是我的电♥话♥
I think it's me.
是我妹妹特蕾西
Ugh, it's my sister, Tracy.
特蕾西 听着 我正在干活
Hey, Trace, listen, I'm just at work.
待会儿再打给你...
I'll call you back--
什么
What?
我的天呐 这真是个好消息
Oh, my god, that's great news.
-恭喜你 -什么 怎么了
- Congratulations. - What, what, what, what?!
我妹妹怀孕了
My sister's pregnant.
我 我要做姨妈了
I- I'm gonna be an aunt.
一个新生命将会躺在我的怀里
I'm gonna get to hold a new life in my arms.
特蕾西 你觉得把育儿室扮成
Trace? Listen, what do you think about a Japanese theme
日系主题如何
for the nursery?
《十三号♥仓库》第四季 第五集
Warehouse 13 S04E05
第二节剩下的时间...
Left in the second period...
阿耳忒弥斯 在看冰球啊
Oh, Artemis, hockey, huh?
-你支持谁 -谁都不支持
- Who you rooting for? - Nobody.
好吧 看我是否能对你解释清楚
Right, let me see if I can explain
体育粉是什么意思
this whole sports fan thing to you.
-比如说有... -你们好 小猫咪
- Let's say there was a-- - Hello, kitties!
我们从日本回来啦
We're back from Japan.
非常感谢
Domo arigato.
把那东西放到中和光下照照
Put that thing under a neutralizer light.
随你的便 轻松熊
Whatever you say, Rilakkuma.
轻松熊是什么
What's a Rikaluma?
是一只喜欢吃牛乳布丁的日本小熊
It's a Japanese bear who loves custard pudding.
阿迪 你又有新昵称了
Oh, Artie, you got a new nickname.
帮你找份新工作如何
How would you like a new job?
这是帮我妹妹特蕾西买♥♥的
I got it for my sister, Tracy.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我太激动了
Yeah, I'm so excited.
真的吗
Really?
对啊
Yeah.
不 我是说 只是有点...
N-no, yeah, no, that's--it's just that
她是妹妹
you know, she's, you know, the younger sister,
而你是姐姐
and you're the older sister.
你是活在1957年吗
Are you living in 1957?
怀孕可不是我现在的待办事项 好吗
Getting pregnant's not on my current to-do list, all right?
那找藏物呢
How about finding an artifact.
它是你现在的待办事项吗
Is that on your current to-do list?
我们收到昨晚从多伦多比赛上发来的通知
We got a ping from last night's game in Toronto.
一起来看录像带吧
Let's go to the videotape.
多伦多队的迈克·麦登持球
Toronto's Mike Madden has the puck.
贝尔德向他冲去
Baird is charging.
贝尔德用右臂撞了他
Oh! Baird nails him in the right arm.
-所以贝尔德有藏物 -再看
- So Baird has the artifact. - Watch.
看来他的冰球生涯就此断送
That looks like a career-ending break.
多么遗憾啊
What a shame.
这头睡狮才刚刚觉醒
This vet's been on fire lately,
但如果手臂断了 一切就结束了
but you break your arm, and it's over.
那里 你看到了吗
There, do you see that?
-看到了 -看什么
- I do. - See what?
怎么了 她总是细察入微
What, she's the observant one,
而我就总是吃东西的那个
and I'm the one who eats all the time.
等等 他起来了 麦登站起来了
Hey, w-wait, he's up. Madden is up!
所以麦登有某种可以疗伤的藏物
So Madden has some kind of healing artifact.
他不仅被治好 还比之前更强壮了
Oh, he's healed, all right, and he's stronger than ever.
快进
Fast forwarding.
贝尔德持球
Baird with the puck.
麦登靠近他
Madden approaches him...
这可不是冰球了
That's not hockey.
是撑杆跳啊
That's pole vaulting.
他到底是如何做到的
How the hell did he do that?
这就是我要你们去探求的真♥相♥
That's what I want you to find out.
在那个冰球手杀人之前 阻止他
Stop that hockey player before he kills someone.
我们去调查
We're on it.
而我就会待在这里 与你相伴
And I'm gonna stay here and keep you company.
至少它会按命令行事
At least he does what he's told.
他软绵绵又毛茸茸
Oh... he's so soft and fuzzy.
这只熊也是
The bear too.
这是给你的
Oh, um, this arrived for you.
什么
What?
克劳迪娅·多诺万
仓库里谁会给我写卡片
Who would write me at the warehouse?
我建议你把信封打开 自己看看
I encourage you to open the envelope and find out.
有人诚挚地邀请我共进午餐
I've been cordially invited to lunch.
是弗雷德里克夫人
By Mrs. Frederic.
为什么
Why? Why?
你怎么不在午餐的时候问她呢
Why don't you ask her? Over lunch.
你觉得这事和我最近
Do you think this has something to do with
那些奇怪的感觉有关系吗
the weird feelings I've been having lately?
什么奇怪的感觉
What weird feelings?
不知道 比如...
I don't know, like, uh...
突如其来 我感到有人在踢我的肚子
Out of nowhere I get these weird kicks in the gut,
心跳加速 无法呼吸之类的
my heart races, I can't catch my breath.
就好像身体不受我的控制
It's like I'm not in control of myself.
你怎么不早点告诉我这事
Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?
我不知道 不想让你担心吧
I don't know, I didn't wanna worry you?
忘记我刚才说的话吧
Look, forget I said anything.
我显然还有更大的麻烦呢
I clearly have bigger problems.
多伦
多
你们是要进去看他们练习吗
Hey, are you guys going in to watch practice?
-你能帮我把这个带进去吗 -还有这个
- Could you take this in for me? - And this?
-给迈克·麦登 -这些是蜜糖裂纹饼吗
- You know, for Mike Madden? - Are those molasses crinkles?
好了 继续走
Okay, keep moving.
记住 是给迈克的
Okay, remember, for Mike.
我爱死蜜糖裂纹饼了
Oh, I love molasses crinkles.
经营球队20年来 我学到的一件事是
One thing I've learned in 20 years of running a team--
绝对不要吃粉丝送的食物
never eat fan food.
天知道这里面会放什么
It could be laced with who knows what.
会毒死你的
Could make your parts fall off.
教练
Coach!
大伙听好了
All right, listen up.
联盟派了这俩伙计过来
The league sent these nice folks out.
你们老实回答他们的问题就好
They have some questions. You will answer them.
我想从迈克·麦登开始问
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表