剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I know that.
-我希望... -什么
- I wish... - What?
你希望什么
You wish what?
我希望巴拉塞尔士杀死的是我而不是她
Paracelsus should have killed me, not her.
没错 他应该杀了你
Yes. He should have.
我们不知道他曾杀了那么多人
We had no idea he was a mass murderer.
你从来没说过
You never said anything.
用600条人命才换来了我们的永生
600 people died to make us immortal.
所以 没错 死的应该是你
So, yes, it should've been you.
一生中我们总是在做选择...
We make choices in life...
省省你那些废话吧
Save your platitudes.
我不是15岁了 也不用你管
I'm not 15, and I'm not your problem.
这样可不对 我还是你♥爸♥爸
That's not true, I'm still your father.
不 你不是 我没爸爸
No, you're not. I don't have a father.
爸爸才不会只考虑到他们自己
Fathers think of something besides their own interest.
你从来都没为我们做过什么
You've never done a thing for us.
但是她一直陪着我
But she was there.
500年来她是唯一一个一直陪着我的人
She was the only person in 500 years who was always there,
而现在 只有我一个人了
and now I'm completely alone.
旧金山
...这个男人捧着一只碗 铜制的
...the man carried a bowl with him, copper.
上边还有古埃及的生命符
Had an Egyptian Ankh on it.
他只来了这里的临终病房♥
He only came here to the terminal ward.
那么说他是在寻找临终的病人
So he sought out dying patients.
是的 他只来过这个区域
Yes. Well, this is the only wing he visited.
皮特
Pete.
你为什么不做点什么
Why didn't you do something?
皮特
Pete.
怎么了
What?
怎么 怎么 怎么了
What, what, what, what?
柴契伯格医生检查过
Dr. Trachtenberg's examined
所有被暴露在光线下的病人
all the patients exposed to the light.
好的 然后呢 他们变得更糟糕了吗
Yeah, and? What, they're all getting worse?
没有 这间病房♥里的两位病人
No, the two patients in this room
原本都是肺癌第四期
were both in stage four lung cancer.
这位是马吉 这位是露西
This is Maggie, and this is Lucy.
她们的症状完全缓解了
They're in complete remission.
天哪 麦卡 他...
Oh, my god, Mykes, he--
他治愈了他们
He cured 'em.
《十三号♥仓库》
第四季第二十集(本季终)
好吧 那...那么 我们要怎么想
Okay, okay, so--so-- so what are we thinking?
我是说 这... 这可能吗
Huh? I mean, is it-- is it possible?
我是说 巴拉塞尔士...
I mean, is Paracelsus--
这就是他的计划吗 解救众生
I mean, is this part of his plan? To cure people?
他杀了夏洛特
He killed Charlotte.
我知道 我知道 是的 没错
I know. I know. Yes. Yes, he did.
还杀了很多500年前的村民 但麦卡
Also a bunch of villagers 500 years ago, but Mykes,
他们被治好了 这怎么回事
they're cured. I mean, what the hell?
我就是...
I just--
我真是很想去相信...
So badly I just want to believe that...
我也是 非常想
I do too. A lot.
但恐怕只是我们还不知道他的最终目的
But I'm afraid we just don't know his endgame yet.
打扰一下
'scuse me.
马吉有和那个男人说过话
Maggie spoke with the man.
马吉 你好 这位是拉蒂默探员
Maggie, hi. Um, this is agent Lattimer.
我是百玲探员
I'm agent Bering.
你们好
Hello.
那个人和你说了什么
What did the man say?
我问他他做了什么
Well, I asked him what he was doing.
开始我很害怕 但他让我别怕
I was scared at first, but he told me not to be.
他说他能从我的眼中看到癌症
He said he could see my cancer in my eyes.
还有我将是他助人计划中的一个
And that I would be a part of helping people.
他说一切终将明了 只要他到了那个
He said it would all be clear once he got to the place
能将气变石的地方
where the air had yielded to stone.
我想再问的时候 他已经去了别的病房♥
Before I could ask, he'd already gone to another room.
神秘呀
Cryptic.
很好 我们最爱神秘了
Great. We love cryptic.
你能描述下那只铜碗吗
Can you describe the copper bowl?
我只看到一束光从中散发出来
Only that light came out of it.
金色的光
Golden light.
很美丽
It was beautiful.
他带走了所有的痛苦
He took away all that pain.
马吉 谢谢你
Maggie, thank you.
所以是那石头 对吧
Okay, so the stone. Right?
一定是魔法石 对吧
It's gotta be the Philosopher's stone, right?
没错 那么气可能代表呼吸或是生命
Right, and then the air could represent breathing or life.
就像... 像是一种隐喻
Like--like a metaphor.
隐喻... 比神秘还麻烦
Oh, metaphors... worse than cryptic.
看来他又出现了
Looks like he struck again.
注意 目标出现在圣·克里斯托弗医疗中心
在圣·克里斯托弗医疗中心
St. Christopher's medical center.
好的 我们这就去
Okay, we're on it.
我还没找到任何能将气变石地方
Nothing yet on where the air has yielded to stone.
我还在搜索
I'm still searching.
我们觉得那可能是种隐喻
We think it might be a metaphor.
我真是太讨厌隐喻了
I'm so tired of metaphors.
是吧 我也是这么说的
Right? That's what I'm saying.
我会试着找出点什么 你们去找到他
All right, I'll find something, you find him.
史蒂夫已经为我们的老客准备好了镀铜器
Steve's getting the bronzer ready for our returning guest,
但是以防万一...
But just in case--
你怎么想 天哪 你为什么拿那个
What do you think--oh, my god, why do you have that?
先别慌
Don't panic.
瓦内莎医生曾经想用那个把守护权
That's what Dr. Vanessa was gonna use to transfer
从弗雷德里克夫人那里转给我
the caretaker connection from Mrs. Frederic to me!
她病得那么严重了吗
Is she that sick?
看来 这东西等就同于慌乱
See, this resembles panicking.
我才不会戴呢
I won't put it on.
不是给你戴的
It's not for you.
那太好了
Okay, good.
拜托你早点说嘛
Proceed with the 'splainy, please.
你不介意让一下吧
Do you mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 现在我可以和你说了
There. Now I can tell you.
弗雷德里克夫人的情况越来越差
Mrs. Frederic's getting worse,
我们得另辟蹊径
so we've had to get inventive.
这条缎带 能解除守护者与仓库的联♥系♥
This ribbon-- it disconnects caretakers, so--
也许它能解除巴拉塞尔士的守护者身份
so maybe use it to disconnect paracelsus?
但他也不在这啊
But he's not here.
这才需要另辟蹊径
That's the inventive part.
我们要把这条缎带的力量
We are gonna send the power of this ribbon
通过法恩斯沃斯送出去
through the farnsworth.
还能这样
You can do that?
法恩斯沃斯
The farnsworth is more
可不仅仅是个大号♥的Iphone 当然可以
than just an oversized iphone, you know, yes.
我要把它送到 尽可能
I'm gonna send to-- possibly--
除了茫然的表情就没别的事干了吗
Do you have something to do besides look doubtful?
-我 -多谢
- You know, I-- - Thank you.
他在这也做了同样的事情 为什么
So he did the same thing here. Why?
如果巴拉塞尔士需要病人
If Paracelsus needed sick people,
为什么不在伊斯坦布尔找
Why not get them in Istanbul?
为什么要大老远来加利福尼亚
Why come all the way to California?
我不知道 这几个医院之间也毫无联♥系♥
I don't know. Nothing connects the hospitals.
两个公立 两个私立
Two county, two private.
一个是老年看护中心 一个是急诊室
One was elder care, the other E.R.--
只有重度受伤的人和
Only the most seriously injured, and then the...
癌症患者
Cancer ward.
你说不出"癌症"这个词
You can say the word "Cancer."
才不是 我能说 癌症
I know. I can say it. You know, cancer.
癌症 癌症
Cancer, cancer!
声够大吧 你还好吗
That was a little loud. Are you all right?
我知道你很担心
Okay, look, I know that you're worried.
才没有
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表