剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I think I said, "Shut up"!
就算他长生不老又怎样
So he's immortal. So what?
我们把他斩首如何
How 'bout beheading?
或者把他烧成灰烬
Or-- or burning alive.
要么我们把他切割成一小块一小块的
Oh, or we chop him into tiny, little bits.
怎样 我们试试吧
Huh? Let's experiment.
不行 我们必须把他和仓库的联♥系♥
No, we have to transfer his connection
转回给弗雷德里克夫人
back to Mrs. Frederic,
我们不能铜化他
and we can't bronze him.
用那条缎带可以吗
What about the ribbon?
不 不行 缎带力量太弱
No, no, it's too weak.
至少不够用来
At least it's not enough
对付像他力量这么强大的人
for someone as strong as he is right now.
你们有没有考虑过
Have you considered that I might be
也许我会是个比弗雷德里克夫人更好的
of more benefit to the Warehouse as caretaker
仓库守护者呢
than this Mrs. Frederic?
一小块一小块的
Tiny, little bits.
这样吧
You know what?
在董事们到达之前
Till the regents get here,
就把他关到悬浮室吧
let's put him in the suspension chamber.
你是怎么搞的 父亲
What is wrong with you, father?
你那样做太冒险了 太蠢了
That was a stupid risk. Stupid.
但你对我说一切都是我的错
But you told me it was my fault.
不 我知道 但我那么说只是因为
No, I know, but, look, I only told you it was your fault
我怕你会说一切都是我的错
because I was afraid you'd tell me it was mine.
是我放巴拉塞尔士出来的
I mean, I let Paracelsus out,
而且如果不是因为我
and if it wasn't for me,
母亲一定还活着
then mother would still be alive.
不 是我的
No, I'm resp--ow.
是我的责任
I'm responsible.
很早以前我就该制止他
I should've stopped him a long time ago.
而且我早就该告诉你们真♥相♥
And I should've told you both the truth.
尼克 我知道我无法取代你母亲的地位
Nick, I know I can't take your mom's place.
但只要我活着 你就不会孤单
But as long as I draw breath, you'll never be alone.
好吧
Okay.
我们试试看好了
Let's give that a try.
老爸
Dad.
父亲
Father.
是的 "父亲" 还是叫"父亲"吧
Yeah, "Father." Definitely "Father."
你们越早离开
The sooner you leave,
就能越早开始你们的新生活
the sooner that you can start your new lives.
是的 你能帮我跟董事们谈谈吗
Yes, could you speak to the regents?
他们给我取名叫内德 真讨厌
They named me Ned. Hating that.
这就是你这么多年不交税的报应
That's karma for all those back taxes.
我真为你骄傲 萨顿
You know, I'm proud of you, Sutton.
夏洛特一直想要她的一家团聚
All Charlotte wanted was to keep her family together,
你现在帮她实现了这个愿望
and you're making that happen.
那也是我的愿望
It's what I would want.
你们也不差
You're not so bad yourself,
辛辛苦苦就为了维护世界的安全
doing all this just to keep the world safe.
不是每个人都做得到
Not everyone would.
是的 你怎么也该有一点被打动了
Yeah. You have to be a little impressed.
必须的 我的确有点被打动了
I am. A little impressed.
再见
Bye.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in touch!
不联♥系♥也行
Or not.
好了 你打算告诉我吗
All right, so you gonna tell me?
知道你的预感有时候挺让人讨厌吗
You know sometimes your vibes are very annoying?
我知道
I know.
我和医生谈过了 他比较担心我疼痛的问题
I talked to my doctor, and he's concerned about some pain.
好吧 你一直都会疼痛
Okay, so you been having pain.
他打算今天手术
He wants to do the surgery today.
今天
Today.
对 就是以防万一
Yeah, just-- just in case, you know.
什么以防万一
In case of what?
他们把肿块切除
They remove the mass
做活检 就能知道
to biopsy it, and they can see
癌细胞有没有
if the cancer has, you know,
扩散
spread.
也好
It's a good thing.
这次手术能知道病情有多严重
You know, the surgery will tell us how bad this is,
那我就能开始与病魔斗争了
and then I can start to fight it.
那好 我跟你一起去
Okay. Well, I'm gonna go with you.
什么
What?
不要
No.
不 不要
No. No. No.
皮特 我真不希望任何人去
I-I-I really--Pete, I don't want anyone there,
我会打电♥话♥给你的
so I will j--I will just-- I will call you.
麦卡 我不想让你离开我
Myka, I don't want you to leave me.
好吗 我
Okay? I just--I...
我有不好预感 我
I got a thing about that, and I-I'm--
我知道你有预感
I know you do.
我知道
I know.
听着 我是不会离开你的
Look, I am not going anywhere.
我这儿要人帮忙
I could use a little help in here.
等
When--
等你们说完
You're-- when you're done.
我们就说完了 我
We're almost done, I just-- I have a, uh...
我有点事要办
I have a thing to do.
你去吧 我就
Yeah, you do your-- I'll be...
好的 好的
Okay. 'kay.
皮特
Pete...
会没事的
Everything is going to be fine.
没关系 我没事
It's okay, I'm fine.
好
Okay.
会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
阿迪
Hey, Artie.
F夫人怎样了
How's Mrs. F?
她的记忆几乎全部丧失
Ah, well, her memory's almost gone.
董事们正在想办法
The regents are working on a solution,
目前还毫无进展 我也没有头绪
but so far nothing, and I've run out of ideas.
巴拉塞尔士是唯一的知情人
Paracelsus is the only one that knows anything about this.
没错 可他不开口
Yeah, well, he's not talking.
是啊 阿迪
Yeah, well, you know, Artie,
有很多事我都爱莫能助
there's a lot of things I can't do anything about,
唯独这个我能帮上忙
but I can do something about this.
等一下 你打算干什么
Wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do?
我要让他开口
I'm gonna find out what he knows.
相信我 我觉得能行
And trust me, I'm feeling very persuasive.
阿迪 我们得谈谈
Artie, hey, we need to talk.
不 没必要 你要去
No, no, we don't need to talk, you need to go--
你没去找约书亚
You didn't see Joshua.
是这样
Yeah, no,
我在欧洲核子研究中心跟他谈过
I spoke with his office at CERN.
他在那儿待了个把月
He's been there for weeks.
如果你没能让克劳迪娅解除危险
If whatever you did has Claudia still in danger--
史蒂夫 别担心 克劳迪娅很好
Steve, don't worry about it. Claudia is fine.
是 要是没用血亲的DNA 那
Yeah, but if he didn't use family DNA, then what--
别说了
Stop.
你不明白 好吗
You don't understand. Okay?
我用的DNA没问题
The DNA is fine.
我是在保护她
I'm protecting her.
即便告诉她真♥相♥
You can still protect her
你也能保护她
if you tell her the truth.
或许还更安全
It may be even safer.
她知道了 还能有所防备
If she knows, she can be prepared for it.
防备什么 什么真♥相♥
Prepared for what? What truth?
我快不行了
I'll be gone soon.
如果她成了守护者
If she becomes caretaker,
她迟早会知道
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表