剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
他刚刚重回我们身边
We finally get him back,
但现在他和我们之间的隔阂比以前远
and now he's farther away than ever.
或许他永远也好不起来
Maybe he'll never be okay.
-琳娜的清单 -是啊
- Leena's list? - Yes.
得有人做下去
Somebody has to keep doing it.
在那小偷发现你之前快离开
Get out of there before the thief sees you.
你直接跑到车前面
How were you gonna save Claudia
怎么能救到克劳迪娅
by jumping in front of a moving car?
不准有人在我面前死掉
No one else is dying on my watch!
我很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
你那时要我看着点阿迪
When you asked me to keep an eye on Artie,
说是为了帮助他
you said it was to help him.
相信我们
Trust us.
千万别死
Please live.
我知道我不如她
I know I'm not her, okay? I'm not.
一定不要死了
Just try not to die.
那好吧
Okay, you know what?
尽管枯萎好了
Go ahead. Wilt.
我才不在乎
See if I care.
-阿迪 -干嘛
- Artie? - Yep.
听说过什么叫敲门吗
Did you ever hear of knocking?
进来
Come in.
谢谢 你找我们吗
Thank you. You rang?
沃特福德赛马场的比赛中
Two jockeys, they both fell into comas
有两个骑师在获胜后昏迷
right after winning their races at Watford Racecourse.
赛马场就在伦敦郊外
It's right outside of London.
两个骑师的身体都很好
Both jockeys were in perfect health,
两个人骑的都是非常冷门的马
and they were both riding extreme long shot horses.
两个人的体内的...
Their bodies, they were both drained--
肾上腺素完全被排干了
completely drained-- of adrenaline.
明显是有人找到了
Well, obviously, somebody's found a way
用冷马赚大钱的办法
to win it big on the long shots.
但是没人对那两批马大笔下注
Except that no one bet big on either horse,
去找马的主人问问 把案子破了
so go talk to the owners, ask questions, solve it.
你不去吗
You're not coming?
-不去 -去英格兰啊
- No. - To England?
英式松饼的故乡
It's the home of the scone.
还有浓缩奶油
And clotted cream.
弗雷德里克夫人要跟我谈董事会的事
Mrs. Frederic wants to talk to me about some Regent issue,
给我带一桶利娇酒回来
and bring me back a tin of Digestives.
董事会的事
Regent issue? What?
具体什么事
Like what?
好吧 有猛料
All right, here's the dirt.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you!
快点去 拜拜 加油 快走吧
So, go, ta-ta, good-bye, cheerio, so long, be gone.
感觉不对 肯定出事了
I don't like it. Something's up.
我确定一切正常
Oh, I'm sure everything's fine.
我知道他的行踪了
I know where he is.
我觉得我知道该如何找到他
And I think I know how to get to him.
皮特 那本把我们吸进去的毕肖普小说
Pete, this Bishop novel that we got sucked into
应该放在...
actually belongs in the...
你太成熟了
That's very mature.
我们本该整理仓库里藏物
You know, we're supposed to be reshelving inventory.
我在整理啊
I am, okay?
卡美哈美哈国王的夏威夷花环
King Kamehameha's Hawaiian lei
将你带入热带天堂
transports you to a tropical paradise,
所以我要感受一下 看它应该放在哪里
so I'm bonding with it to figure out where to shelve it.
皮特
Pete!
你玩这东西干嘛
Why the hell are you playing with that?
对不起 阿迪
Jeez, Artie, I'm sorry.
我想放松一下身心
Just trying to get some R&R.
今年很辛苦啊
It's been a rough year.
没错 确实辛苦
Yes, that it has.
去拉斯维加斯度周末如何
How about a weekend in Vegas?
这主意好
Now you're talking.
-我来了 维加斯 -先别急
- Vegas, baby! - Wait for it.
过去的时候帮我个忙
While you're there, maybe you'd do me a favor
去看看那边高尔夫球场发生的一件趣事
and look into something fun that just happened on a golf course.
让开
Fore!
《十三号♥仓库》 第四季第十四集
受害人明显是在落地前就已经死了
Okay, so apparently our victim was dead before he landed.
怎么死的
From what?
缺氧 脑水肿 还有肺水肿
Hypoxia, cerebral edema, and a pulmonary edema.
全都是由于身处高空造成的
They're all consistent with altitude exposure.
那他是从飞机上掉下来的吗
So, what? Did he fall out of a plane?
不是 空管部门说附近没有航♥班♥
No. Air Traffic Control said there were no flights nearby,
而目击者说他发出橙色的光
and the guy who found him said he was glowing orange.
-发出橙色光 -是的
- Glowing orange? - Yeah.
-他身上有什么 -只有钱包
- Was there anything on him? - No. Just his wallet.
卢克·罗斯 来自新墨西哥州
Luke Rose from New Mexico.
貌似他住在马西姆赌场酒店
Looks like he was staying at the Maximus Hotel And Casino.
不像藏物惹的祸
Nothing artifact-y.
也许藏物在酒店里
Maybe the artifact is at the hotel.
我们得赶在服务员之前查他的房♥间
We should get to his room before the maid does.
英格兰 沃特福德
骑师们身体状况很好
That jockey was on top form.
上个月刚做了体♥检♥
Just had his physical last week.
他服用什么药物吗
Was he taking any medications?
比如服用激素什么的
Any sort of hormone therapy, maybe?
没有 没有
No. No, no, no, no.
我对骑师们进行全面药检
I have my riders tested for everything.
他没问题
He was quite clean.
这可能是他赢得最大的一场比赛
This probably would have been the biggest win of his life.
没错
No doubt.
托蒂·斯坦是1赔20
Trudie Stein was 20 to 1.
这是她最后一场比赛
Gonna be her last race.
确实赢得漂亮
That is quite the win.
每次胜利都很漂亮
Oh, every win's nice.
无论赔率如何 价值都是一样的
Purse size stays the same, no matter the odds.
但她现在身价能提高几个钱了
Sure, but I bet she's worth a few more farthings now,
如果你想卖♥♥掉她的话
say, if you wanted to sell her?
你是在影射什么吗
Are you making an implication?
你是在回避问题吗
Are you dodging a question?
我终身从事这项运动 姑娘
I grew up in this sport, young lady.
我不会为了赢场比赛而伤害骑师的
I would never steal a race nor injure a jockey.
好的 我问完了
Right-o. Good enough for me.
她在那里 托蒂·斯坦
There she is. Trudie Stein.
你不知道那边有马吗
Did you not know there were horses here?
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm, uh--
我比较习惯那些适合屋子大小的动物
I'm more comfortable with animals that fit in my house.
瑞奇 带她出溜溜
Take her out, Ricky. She needs a run.
随便看吧 我光明正大
Look around all you want. I have nothing to hide.
他没撒谎
He wasn't lying.
是啊 给阿迪打电♥话♥吧
Yeah. Let's call Artie,
看看他是否发现了什么线索
see if he's got anything on what this might be.
有线索他会给我们打电♥话♥的
Well, I'm sure that he would call us if he had.
他最近心不在焉的
Yeah, but he's been so scattered lately.
-问问也不碍事 -干嘛要烦他呢
- Can't hurt to check. - Why do you want to bother?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
弗雷德里克夫人过来谈董事会的事
Mrs. Frederic stops by with a "Regent issue,"
你就一点都不好奇吗
and you're not just a little curious?
我不好奇
No. No, I'm not.
你知道内♥幕♥吧
You know something, don't you?
我知道咱们应该去跟另一匹马的主人谈谈
I know that we need to talk to the owner of the second horse.
我们还应该查查两匹马的档案
Now, we should check the papers on these horses
看看它们是否曾经属于同一个主人
and see if they were ever owned by the same person.
如果有可能查到的话
I mean, if there's any way to do that.
什么如果 你跟谁说话呢
If? Seriously, who are you talking to?
顺便说下 我知道你的伎俩
And I know what you did there, by the way.
狡诈斯基
Very tricksy of you.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表