剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Now, in addition to all the museums and art galleries
除了各大博物馆和艺廊
and other great stuff here in our nation's capital,
以及首都博物馆里这些奇物
there's one thing you're gonna love probably more than anything else
还有一样东西一定会让你们欣喜若狂
The dinosaurs.
恐龙
This way. Stick together.
这边走 别走散了
Agent Bering? Hi, Chet Greenfield.
百玲探员 我是格林费馆长
Hello. Sorry I'm late.
你好 抱歉来晚了
No problem.
没关系
My assistant said you double-checked everything yesterday.
我助手说你昨天已经复查过一遍了
I did, but I'd like to run a full review before we lock it down.
是的 不过我想在封馆前再全面检查一次
Sure.
没问题
With you. Me?
请你陪同 我
You're the boss. I'd like to avoid any chain-of-command confusion.
你是老板 免得我指挥不动员工
I tell you, and it gets done.
我告诉你 你来执行
Shall we start in the main hall?
先从大厅开始吧
Well, I understand, but I'm pretty booked up at the moment.
我理解 但我现在很忙
I apologize for the inconvenience.
那就抱歉打扰了
I'll clear my schedule.
我把其它事务推后
I'd appreciate it.
谢谢合作
Good morning, Kacey.
早上好 凯丝
I just figured out who you are.
我知道你是谁了
You're a fireman.
你是消防员
No. Come on.
不对 别这样
You know absolutely everything about me.
你对我了如指掌
Well, that's because you talk a lot.
那是因为你一直说个不停
Gordon, this is agent Bering with the secret service.
戈登 这位是特勤局的百玲探员
Gordon Letanik? And what's,um,what's this?
戈登·莱塔尼 这是什么
Uh,an Aztec blood stone.
阿兹特克血石
The boss of virgin sacrifices. Handsome devil.
处♥女♥献祭的始作俑者 帅气的魔鬼
I'm just cleaning him for the reception tonight.
我在清理它 以备今晚展出
Agent Bering wants the group D artifacts moved to the west wall.
百玲探员要把D组文物移到西区
They're blocking an exit.
它们挡住出口了
Lose Tuvalu and Malta.
把图瓦卢和马耳他的藏品移走
Move Britain to the back.
把不列颠的藏品移到后面
If it still doesn't fit, see me and we'll cut something else.
如果还不合适 再移走一些文物
Yes, sir. I'll just,uh,finish up.
好的 我会处理好的
What's next?
接下来去哪里
The main floor bathrooms. I'll need the plumbing pulled again.
主楼层的洗手间 我要再检查一遍管道
I would try to sneak you in,
我想办法让你混进来
but the secret service will be there, and they can be jerks.
但有特勤局的人守着 他们会很烦
So I've heard. Call you soon.
听说了 过会儿打给你
You promise? Promise.
说好咯 一定
Bye now.
拜拜
Champagne?
香槟
Champagne? Cham--
香槟 香...
Status check on Eagle.
"飞鹰"[总统及护驾]请汇报你方状况
Who's on Emerald entrance? Me. Morris.
谁守"祖母绿"入口的 我 莫利斯
Why aren't you at Emerald?
你怎么不守在"祖母绿"入口
Uh, well, because I'm here.
因为我来了这里
How's home base? We're calling home base "Magenta."
总部[博物馆]情况如何 总部代号♥"品红"
Well, I'm not. You changed the protocol.
我才不这么叫 你改了行动规程
I tweaked it. I wrote it. And I didn't use colors.
是调整 那是我定的 说过不用颜色的
Why weren't you at my briefing?
做简报时你怎么不在
I was vetting one of the servers.
我在调查一个服务生
Screwing off is more like it. Well, you say potahto.
用"搞"字更贴切吧 随你怎么说好了
Get back to Emerald. You're not my superior.
回"祖母绿"守着去 你不是我上司
Dickinson gave this to me. I'm running it.
迪金森交给我来指挥了
Meeka. Myka.
米卡 麦卡
Myka? Myka.
麦卡 麦卡
Myka. I get vibes.
麦卡 我有直觉
Sorry?
什么
This isn't some run and gun that you're used to in Denver.
这不像你在丹佛玩警♥匪♥大战那般得心应手
Get to the point, Lattimer.
少给我绕弯子 拉蒂默
Dickinson gave you this shindig with my protocol
迪金森让你按照我的行动规程指挥
because my specialty is logistics, framing--
因为我的专长是调兵遣将 运筹帷幄...
And I kid you not, there is something really off in here.
我不骗你 这里真的不太对劲
Eagle at Magenta.
"飞鹰"抵达"品红"[博物馆]
Mr. President, wait a moment, please.
总统来了 请稍等
This is Bering. Eagle is free to enter.
我是百玲 准许"飞鹰"进入
Negative, negative. This is Lattimer.
拒绝 拒绝 我是拉蒂默
Hold Eagle at five until further, copy?
"飞鹰"在5号♥口待命 回话
Copy that. Holding Eagle.
收到 "飞鹰"待命
Get back to Emerald.
回"祖母绿"守着去
Look, Myka,
听着 麦卡
why don't you pull your head our of your Magenta and feel the room.
忘掉"品红"吧 感受一下屋内的氛围
Something's off. Listen, showboat. Nothing's off.
有地方不对劲 别秀了 没什么不对劲
The room is fine. Everything is fine.
馆内很安全 一切都很正常
Now take your vibe and go.
收起你的直觉 快走吧
Enjoy your party. I will.
好好享受 我会的
I want a perimeter check asap.
马上对周边进行检查
Emerald clear. Peach clear.
"祖母绿"正常 "桃红"正常
Orange clear. Gold clear.
"橙色"正常 "金色"正常
Crimson clear.
"深红"正常
There's blood, so...
上面有血 所以...
Pete? What are you doing here?
皮特 你来这干嘛
Working. Is there a fire?
工作 这里着火了吗
Excuse me, sir. Wait just a second.
抱歉 先生 请留步
Sec-secret service. This is-gotta go. Excuse me! Excuse me!
特勤局 这东西要移走 借过借过
That's an okay for Eagle to enter.
允许"飞鹰"进入
Affirmative.
确认行动
Clear Eagle.
"飞鹰" 护送总统撤离
Freeze!
不许动
Drop the knife.
把刀放下
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Seriously, Gordon, drop the knife.
别做傻事 戈登 放下刀
Drop that.
放下来
Whatever it is. Can't do that, Pete.
那个东西 做不到 皮特
Weapon.
枪
We're done here.
别妄想了
Tell me you found the guy.
告诉我 你找到那人了
The guy who you said stole the rock?
你说偷走石头的那人
We're gonna need a sample.
我们要取你的尿样
Come on, Dickinson.
拜托 迪金森
Well ,you said, among many strange things, that the rock was bleeding.
你上报了一堆怪事 还说石头在流血
It was.
真的
Well, taxpayers will probably want to know if you were high,
纳税人想知道你有没有嗑药
paranoid, or just part of an Aztec art theft ring.
或是妄想症 还是文物盗窃集团的一员
In the meantime, you're suspended,with pay,
期间 你将带薪停职
for two weeks, till we get this thing worked out.
为期两周 直到此事水落石出
What about Morris?
莫斯怎么说
He says nothing happened at Emerald.
他说"祖母绿"没有异常
Okay, can we-can we stop with the colors already?
可以不要用颜色代号♥了吗
Uh,what about,uh, the guy with the knife?
那 拿刀的那家伙呢
What, Letanik? Yes.
谁 莱塔尼吗 没错
He's in a coma. Docs don't know why or how long that's gonna last.
昏迷中 原因不明 不知能否醒过来
And Bering?
百玲呢
Myka's being thanked personally by the president and the first lady.
麦卡正接受总统夫妇的感谢
Of course she is.
当然
She's going places.
她要入贵宾席
You, on the other hand, you're going to the bathroom.
而你 要去洗手间
That's funny.
真有趣
Mr. Lattimer.
拉蒂默先生
My name's Frederic.
我是弗雷德里克
Frederic what?
姓什么
Mrs. Frederic.
弗雷德里克夫人
Well, that's a relief.
答得真好
I'm with the government.
我是政♥府♥的人
I'm here on a matter of national security.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
What's that?
什么东西
An invitation to endless wonder.
无尽疑问的邀请函
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表