剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Those crazy bunch of maniacs...
差点杀了我
Nearly killed me.
他们炸了我的建筑工地
They firebombed my construction yard.
也许他们不知道你在那
Maybe they didn't know you were there.
他们就是群神经病
They're a bunch of psychos.
要是让我发现还有谁
If I ever find out who the rest of them were--
你打算怎么办 活埋了他们吗
You'd what? Bury 'em alive?
那太便宜他们了
That'd be too good for them.
我花费了数年时间
It took years--years--
才把那里重建好再次投入运营
to get that camp up and running again.
损失了数百雇员 数百万收入
Hundreds of lost jobs, millions in lost revenue.
我以为他们都进监狱了
I thought they'd all be in jail by now.
联调局从哪得来赖安·克莱顿的线索
How did the FBI get a lead on Ryan Clayton?
是匿名线报
That was an anonymous tip.
他拒绝供出他的同伙
And he refused to identify his cohorts.
看到这个了吗
You see this?
这是我一生中最快乐的日子
This was the happiest day of my life.
那天我出庭指正那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The day I stood up and testified against that terrorist.
他的家人全在那 他们都很震惊
All of his family were there, all of them in shock.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
养出个怪物 就会是这结果
You raise a monster, that's what happens.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我很久没看到这个了
I haven't seen this in a long time.
2002年大脚怪节
2002 Sasquatch Festival.
我们开了一夜车赶过去
I drove all night for that.
赖安本不想去 但我拉他去帮忙
Ryan didn't want to go, but I dragged him for backup
亚当·杜里茨 乌鸦乐团主唱
一起跟踪亚当·杜里茨
while I stalked Adam Duritz.
-你不是吧 -是的
- No, you did t. - Yes, I did.
天啊 为什么
Oh, my God. Why would you do that?
因为我那时超喜欢长发绺
Because I had a real thing for dreadlocks.
我知道
I know.
他们很可怕
They were terrible ones too.
一点也不漂亮
It wasn't pretty.
那
So, uh...
你对整件事后悔过吗
Do you ever have any regrets about the whole
那些被定义为恐怖袭击的事
you were by definition a terrorist thing?
我们做过些错误决定
We made some bad decisions.
确实很糟
Really bad ones.
但我们也做过好事
But we did good things too.
最后的地球人是我第一次觉得
The LPE was the first time I felt like something
我在做有意义的事
I was doing mattered.
我从没想过太多明天的事
I never gave much thought to tomorrow.
我
I, uh--man.
我如今总在想着明天怎么办
I think about tomorrow all the time right now.
为什么
Why's that?
因为
Uh, well...
几周前
couple of weeks ago,
我被卷入一场争斗
I got into a fight, um...
和同事 我老板
with someone at work-- my boss--
我不得不做了一件
and I had to do something that...
我觉得能帮他
I thought could help him,
但也可能会杀了他的事
but also could possibly kill him.
最后一点可不像是比喻
That last part doesn't sound like a metaphor.
说来话长
Long story.
我并没真的把他杀了
Didn't actually kill him, by the way.
只是
I just--
现在我也不知道该怎么办了
Now I don't know what to do about it with him.
克劳迪娅 我像你一样大时 一团糟
Oh, Claudia, when I was your age, I was a mess.
也许每个人二十多岁都是一团糟
Maybe everyone's a mess in their 20s.
你也没有办法重新来过
And you don't get any do-overs.
只是继续长大 然后自己想清楚一切
You just get older and figure things out as you go.
来电
皮特来电
站在那
Stop right there.
你好 秋
Hello, Autumn.
埃文
Evan?
-那是公园管♥理♥员♥史密斯 -什么
- That's ranger Smith. - What?
不 那是埃文 赖安的弟弟埃文
No, that's Evan. Ryan's brother Evan.
我不得不换个名字
Well, I had to change my name.
当你的亲属是定罪了的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥时
It's pretty tough to get a government job
是很难得到政♥府♥工作的机会的
when you're related to a convicted terrorist.
是因为那个 老兄 那个灯
That's what's doing it. That--dude, that lantern--
-你想看看它的能耐吗 -不 不用
- You wanna see what it does? - No, no, I'm good.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
住手
Stop!
埃文 你杀了其他人吗
Evan, you killed the others?
你们中有人背叛了赖安
One of you betrayed Ryan
把他举报给了洛克哈特和他的手下
and turned him in to Lockhart and his goons.
你不知道发生了什么 赖安
You don't know what happened! What Ryan--
闭嘴 别说了
No, stop! Just stop!
你是最坏的
You're the worst of the bunch.
我还是个孩子时 你就把我哥哥送进了监狱
I was just a kid when you sent my brother to prison.
现在我要为他寻求正义
Now I'm gonna get justice for him.
不许动
Freeze!
好极了 瑜伽熊在这里
Oh, great. Yogi's here.
放下那盏灯
Drop that lantern.
你先放下枪
You drop first.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
进去
Get in.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Ah, no. No.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no!
该死
Damn it!
我的天 皮特
Oh, my God. Pete!
我的天
Oh, my God.
皮特
Pete!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我身上到处都是灰尘
I got dirt in places...
不该有灰尘的地方 但是除此之外 都很好
where dirt should never be, but otherwise, yeah, I'm fine.
听着 埃文·史密斯其实是
Listen, Evan Smith is actually...
埃文·克莱顿
Evan Clayton.
我在洛克哈特办公室看到照片了
I saw the picture in Lockhart's office.
他不是公园管♥理♥员♥史密斯 他撒谎
He's no Ranger Smith and he lied!
他知道谁是瑜伽熊 他个骗子
He knows who Yogi Bear is. He's a liar!
他抓走了秋 我不知道他去哪了
He took Autumn! I don't know where he went.
没杀了她肯定是有原因的
Kept her alive for a reason.
我们得弄明白为什么
We gotta find out why.
走吧 克劳迪 我们走
Come on, Claude. Let's go.
天 怎么了
Jeez. What is happening?
听到警报时我在卵形隔离区里
I was in Ovoid when I heard the alarm.
这一定是藏物们自己干的
Artifacts must have done this by themselves.
好吧
All right.
-那是什么 -这是粘豆包手榴弹
- What the hell is that? - It's a goo-nade.
克劳迪娅做的
Claudia made it.
她在每一样东西上都要加上自己名字
She has to put her name on everything.
我们要找地方掩护吗
Well, should we take cover?
或许你只管扔 我们就拭目以待
Or you could just throw it and we'll see what happens.
从挪威号♥舷窗开始
Started here at the Norge Porthole.
阿迪
Artie!
这个板条箱是从内部被炸开的
This crate has busted open from the inside.
上面写着"达·芬奇的石像鬼"
It says "Da Vinci's gargoyle"?
我不喜欢这发音
I don't like the sound of that.
其实 我不喜欢的是这声音
Actually, that sound-- that's the one I don't like.
都趴下
Everybody get down!
考恩国家森林
公园管理处
该死 他把秋带去别的地方了
Damn it. He took Autumn someplace else.
如果赖安从没说过 他是怎么知道
So how did he figure out who the other members were
其他人是谁的呢
if Ryan never talked?
克劳迪 我想这个也许是赖安的日记
Claude, I think this might be Ryan's old journal.
你听这段
Listen to this:
"今天和九月还有
"Successful strike with September
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表