剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
比尔·帕克斯顿饰演其前夫
剧中两人都痴迷于龙♥卷♥风♥的研究
我是说自己像比尔·帕克斯顿
I mean I feel like bill paxton.
你好啊 海伦
Hey, Helen?
你不想看看那个吗
You wanna take a look at that?
瞧瞧
Oh, look at that.
看来又有一股杰西锋
Looks like we've got A Jesse front
正从东北方袭来
moving in from the northeast.
它现在是在
Right, it's--it's, uh, centering on the corner
格伦伍德街和鹰冠路的街角
of Glenwood and Eagle Crest Road.
-行 看我的 -你在干嘛
- Okay. Watch this. - What are you doing?
哔声之后 请下旨
After the beep, please say a command.
目的地 格伦伍德街和鹰冠路
Uh, destination Glenwood and Eagle Crest.
格伦伍德街和鹰冠路
Glenwood and Eagle Crest.
路径计算中...
瞧见了吧
See?
多谢啦 克拉丽丝
Thank you, Clarice.
能不能赶快做点巧克力奇普饼干给我啊
Now, could you whip me up some chocolate chip cookies?
已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
救命 救命 这人疯了
Help! Help! He's crazy!
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
是不是突然刮来一阵龙♥卷♥风♥
A rogue tornado came out of nowhere.
是啊 把车都掀了 我也被击晕了
Yeah. Threw the truck around and knocked me out.
醒过来就发现一蠢孩子
Next thing I know, some stupid kid
把我铐在栏杆上了
is handcuffing me to this railing.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
在里头
In there.
他是在浪费时间
He's wasting his time.
那运钞车上可是装了定时锁的
It's an armored truck with a time lock.
他不可能解开的
He'll never break in.
对 继续安慰自己吧
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
你就先呆在这儿
Just--you just-- just stay here.
不是吧
Oh, okay.
杰西·阿什顿
Jesse Ashton?
举起手来
Let us see your hands.
听着 孩子
Okay, look, kid.
你不明白自己握着的东西是什么
You don't know what you're holding there.
是吗 我觉得这是个魔法烟斗
Really? I think it's a magic pipe
我可以用它控制天气
that lets me control the weather.
好吧 也许你明白
Okay, maybe you do.
把它交出来
Hand it over.
听着 杰西 你还不懂
Jesse, listen, you don't understand.
不 是你们不懂
No, you don't understand.
我没时间了 我需要这个
I'm running out of time. I need this.
有人会受伤的 孩子
Somebody could get hurt, kid.
我知道 那人很可能是你
I know. It might even be you.
抬头看
Heads up.
那个是
Hey, is that a--
看起来像一个
That looks like a--
小心 麦卡
Look out, Mykes!
他是不是刚刚朝我们扔了辆卡车啊
Did he just drop a truck on us?
是 他最好已经走了
Yeah. And he'd better be gone!
对 你要还在这儿 有你受的
Yeah, you'd better be gone!
好吧 他已经走了
Yeah, he's gone.
那么 他干了什么
So--so, what? He--he
他把运钞车摔了
He drops the armored truck. He--he--
国家天空
储蓄贷款银行
然后把它砸开
cracks it open, and--
最后 把钱都拿走了
Oh, yeah. Takes all the money inside.
他这是把运钞车当小猪存钱罐
Yup. It's the piggy bank principle,
但这个存钱罐要大一些
But on a bigger scale.
好吧 但他似乎有事缠身
Okay. There's something else going on with him, though.
你有没注意他手臂上绑着绷带
Did you see the bandage on his arm?
我是说 那像是人在抽血后
I mean, it's kind of like the ones they use
才会绑的
when you get your blood drawn.
对啊 对啊 他还有
Right, right. And, uh, but he had that, uh--
他家还有本医书
the medical book at his house.
对 那书是关于解剖的
Rght, the book on anatomy.
-验血 -钱
- Blood test. - Money.
他还说自己没时间了
He said that he was running out of time.
皮特 会不会是杰西得了病
Pete, what if Jesse's sick?
我还没回过神来
I don't understand.
那老婆一直求我带她打高尔夫
My wife's been begging me to take her golfing.
那这些球杆
Yeah, okay, wh--these clubs.
你是不是在市中心那家当铺买♥♥的
You bought these at the pawn shop downtown?
卡拉威是目前全世界最大的高尔夫球具制♥造♥商
我可不会给她买♥♥一套全新的卡拉威
I wasn't gonna get her a new set of Callaways.
我想让她讨厌高尔夫
I want her to hate it.
那可是我的爱好
Golf is my hobby.
是我们这些男人的时间
It's my time to hang out with the guys.
而某人就应该跟家里呆着
And somebody's supposed to stay home
做做饭 洗洗刷刷
and do the cooking and the cleaning?
不 她做饭难吃死了
No, she's a terrible cook.
我明白她为什么打你了
I wonder why she hit you?
行了 那根9号♥铁杆哪去了
Okay, so where is the 9-iron?
还问我 她都用那根杆把我敲晕了
Wha--after she whacked me with it?
-是啊 -我不知道
- Yeah. - No idea.
只要那九号♥铁杆在她手上
Okay, as long as she's got that 9-iron,
即使一丁点儿的恼恨都会放大成
the slightest annoyance is gonna magnify
滔天♥怒♥海
into a furious rage.
divot是高尔夫球棒击球时
我猜她可能已经
My guess is she's taken a divot
会削起的一小块草皮 此处比喻
削你一同伴的皮了
out of one of your hang-out buddies.
你那些朋友在哪里
Where would they be right now?
你好 珍妮特
Oh, hey, Janet.
汉克在哪里 到喝茶的时间了
Where's Hank? We're gonna miss our tee time.
珍妮特 你干什么
Janet, what the hell?
每一次周末都找你们这帮傻蛋
Every single weekend with you idiots,
我家去年的圣诞彩灯还挂着呢
And the Christmas lights are still up!
2012-4-12 鸟笼一只 辛西娅·路德维希
葡萄园鸟类保护区
有什么事
What do you need?
克劳迪娅 麦卡需要
Hey, Claud, look. Myka needs the--
喂 小声点
Psst! Quietly.
麦卡要什么32位揭秘代码
Myka needs the 32-bit decryption code thingy
-来黑进医院的档案 -明白
- to access the hospital records. - Yeah, got it.
现在发过去
Emailing now.
干嘛要这么小声
Why are we whispering?
因为惊动了鸟儿会死人的
'cause of the killer birds.
好吧...
Right...
回头见
See ya.
真对不起 马上就成
So sorry. Won't take a sec.
对 不急
Yeah, no rush.
至少咱现在知道这鸟笼能干嘛了
At least now we know what the birdcage does.
成
Okay.
车就在停在门口
The Prius is backed up to the door.
我数123 你把笼子扔给我
On my count, you toss me the cage,
我们就冲出去 后备箱里有中和罐
we sprint for the neutralizer tank in the trunk.
简单得很
Easy-peasy.
前一只形似伍德斯托克音乐节标志图上的白鸽 崔弟是卡♥通♥形象
伍德斯托克和崔弟
What about Woodstock and Tweety
还有他们的朋友们怎么办
and all their friends?
这只瞪得眼珠子都要掉我眼睛里了
He's got his eyes on my eyes.
你没听见我说的是冲出去吗
Yeah. Did you not hear me say "sprint"?
好 一 二
Okay, one--two--
这回寻宝游戏 算我得分 对吧
Oh, this counts as my point in the scavenger hunt, right?
-克劳迪娅 -三啦
- Claudia. - Three!
谢绝入内
天 还是弄到我了
Oh, ah. God, they got me.
-伤哪儿了 -就这里
- Where? - Ah, right there.
-没有啊 -你肯定吗
- I don't see anything. - Are you sure?
是啊 连个抓痕也没有 没事啦
Yeah, there's not a scratch. You're okay.
我该不会是
Oh, God, no.
愤怒的小鸟玩多了 遭报应了吧
This is karma for playing too much angry birds.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表