剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Warehouse 13"...
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Claudia, your sister is alive.
克劳迪娅 你姐姐还活着
Nick broke into the warehouse
尼克闯进了仓库
and released a guy named Paracelsus.
并且释放了一个叫巴拉塞尔士的人
Paracelsus was caretaker of Warehouse 9.
巴拉塞尔士曾是九号♥仓库的守护者
Brilliant.
这太棒了
He's gonna make himself immortal.
他想获得永生
No! Stop!
不要 住手
Too late, Agent Lattimer.
太晚了 拉蒂默探员
Tell me how to use these things so I can save Myka.
告诉我该如何用它们来救麦卡
Mrs. Frederic is... No longer the caretaker.
弗雷德里克夫人 已经不是守护者了
This is my house now!
这里是我的地盘了
I have to stay and fight Paracelsus.
我必须要留下来和巴拉赛尔士战斗
The warehouse will protect me.
仓库会保护我的
You are the next.
你是下一任守护者
And you are the past. It's over.
你是过去的守护者 都结束了
Get out of my warehouse.
滚出我的仓库
Looks like your warehouse
看来你的仓库
still has a little bit of a crush on me.
还是对我有点迷恋
Fancy.
漂亮
What else you got?
还有什么招
You're wasting your time, Voldemort.
你在浪费时间 伏地魔
I'm as much a part of this warehouse as you are,
我跟你一样 也是仓库的一部分
and it won't let you kill me. Yes, you are, aren't you?
它不会任由你杀了我的 你是仓库的一部分 对吗
Here's a fun game.
咱们来玩点有趣的
Why don't we see if the warehouse
何不来看看仓库会不会
will let me kill you?
让我杀了你
It occurs to me, if I control the warehouse
我突然想到 如果我能控制仓库
and you are a part of the warehouse,
而你又是仓库的一部分的话
then I control you.
那我就能控制你
Thank you, child. So attentive.
多谢 孩子 真周到
I'm going to enjoy throwing your carcass into the Lehmann Fornax.
你就等着我把你的尸首扔到莱曼天炉星座吧
Such a spirited girl.
多勇敢的小姑娘啊
I'll miss it when you're gone.
你死了以后我会挺怀念的
Come now.
来吧
Show me everything you know.
把你知道的都给我看看
Claudia!
克劳迪娅
Need your treatment. I've done it.
你需要治疗 我已经做过了
Joshua!
约书亚
Someone used my time machine.
有人用过我的时光机器
Look beyond what you see.
不要限于眼前所见
I cast you out!
我要驱逐你
Fascinating.
好极了
You know, I, too, was thought to be mad.
知道吗 以前别人也以为我疯了
We have that in common.
在这点上我们有共同之处
Except I'm a normal human being
除了我是个普通人
and you're a sociopathic murderer.
而你是个反♥社♥会♥的杀人狂之外
Other than that, we're twins. Up.
我们还真是一模一样 起来
Sit.
坐下
Type.
打字
Who the hell's Karl Schwarzschild?
卡尔·史瓦西是谁
What am I looking for?
我在找谁
You are going to help me combine a few artifacts
你要帮我把一些藏物组合到一起
to build something...
制♥造♥出一个东西
Something that will change everything.
一个能改变一切的东西
You've had surgery.
你动了手术
No strenuous activity, no exercise,
不能干重活或者剧烈运动
no spicy foods.
不准吃辣的
Understood? Yes, absolutely.
明白了吗 清清楚楚
I'm gonna go home and go straight to bed.
我回家直接躺床上
Pete! Hi, hey. Hey, hey.
皮特 嗨 嗨
My friend is gonna take me from here.
我朋友会接我走的
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢你 再见
Get me out of here.
快带我离开这儿
Wait. What? So--
等等 什么 这...
Wait, so--so we're...
等等 这么说我们
We're all good, right?
我们没事了 对吗
Yeah, we're good.
我们没事了
Mykes? Pete.
麦卡 皮特
Seriously. Pete.
我说真的 皮特
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry,
抱歉 抱歉
but saying my name does not allay my fears.
但是你叫我名字并没有消除我的恐惧
I'm okay, okay?
我没事 好吗
It's a bit of a wake-up call, but the cyst was benign.
算是敲了一次警钟吧 但我的囊肿是良性的
Benign means No, I know what benign means.
良性的意思是... 我知道良性是什么意思
Well, good. Does that mean
那好 那意思是不是就是
Do you mean It means that I'm fine.
你的意思是 意思是我没事了
So we're all good downtown? Oh, my god.
所以下面都没事吗 天啊
We are never talking about my lady parts ever again.
再也不要跟我提我的女性部位了
Well, now, when you say, "Lady parts,"
你说的"女性部位"
Does that mean the booby region?
也包括胸部吗
No. Enough. 'cause you know how I
别 够了 你知道我有多...
No. Just tell me what is going on at the warehouse.
不 告诉仓库的事怎么样了
Not much.
不怎么样
Quit whining about the purple goo!
别抱怨紫色的中和剂了
It's a rental!
这是租来的
So how fast should I go?
我要开多快
As fast as you can!
越快越好
And you're sure that this is gonna work?
你确定这样行得通吗
Yes, of course it's gonna work!
对 当然行得通了
You've seen me do-- fine, I'll do it again.
你不是看我做过了 好 我再做一次给你看
Look! See?
瞧 看见没
Nothing to worry about!
没什么可担心的
You're gonna get Claudia out of there!
你会把克劳迪娅救出来的
All right, now, you back up about 200 feet
好了 你倒车到200英尺远
and then get us in there!
然后带我们冲进去
I'm on my way to meet Mr. Kosan and the regents.
我正在去见高山先生和董事们的路上
They're sequestered and unreachable
他们正躲藏在国外的避难处
at their retreat abroad.
联♥系♥不到他们
A hell of a time for a retreat.
真是选了个好时间避难啊
I don't think a warehouse coup was on anyone's calendar.
谁也料不到仓库会发生政♥变♥
Have you gotten Claudia out yet?
你们把克劳迪娅救出来了吗
Well, we're just about to.
刚要去救
Nothing to worry about on this end.
我们这边你不用担心
Good. Keep me posted.
很好 有消息通知我
Yeah.
好
That didn't work.
看来行不通
And yet it felt so successful.
还真是"成功"呢
Maybe if we double the goo and you go twice as fast.
要不我们用上双倍中和剂 你再开双倍时速试试
No, let's wait for Pete to get back with Myka.
不要了 我们等皮特和麦卡回来吧
Maybe they'll think of something less life-threatening.
也许他们能想到什么比这个安全点的方法
All right, come on, I've got another idea,
好吧 出来 我又想到一个主意
only we'll need a couple of crowbars
我们只找需要几根撬棍
and a crowded parking lot.
和一个停满车的停车场
Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
How did Paracelsus become an all-powerful caretaker?
巴拉塞尔士怎么会变成一个无所不能的守护者的
Because I was making him mortal, okay?
因为我那时正在把他变成凡人
So that I could--
那样我就能
Well, so that he could--
那样他就能
You didn't know? Myka is dying.
你不知道吗 麦卡死期到了
All right, look, I had two artifacts, right?
听着 那时我手上有两个藏物
And then all the sudden, the stone
然后突然间那块魔法师
became all sparky and smoky, and then all the sudden,
就火花四射 烟雾缭绕 然后突然间
he was out, okay?
他就挣脱了
He was out, and he tricked me, and I--
他挣脱了 还耍了我 我...
And...I'm a total idiot.
我就...我是个蠢货
Well, you're not a total idiot.
你不是蠢货
Why did you have two artifacts?
你怎么会有两个藏物的
Because I was--
因为我那时...
Do this, and I will help you combine the artifacts
只要这么做 我就帮你组合出
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表