剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
So that's what I'm gonna do.
我要忍♥受疼痛去演奏...
I'm gonna play through the pain...
在我还能忍♥受的时候
while I can.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我有个好消息和个坏消息
We got a good news, bad news thing.
好消息是 找到弹珠了
Good news, marble.
坏消息是 这孩子情绪不稳
Bad news, this one was a little too volatile
不能把他留在那里
to leave behind.
太好了 我们开始收集弹珠了
Oh, great. We're starting a collection.
我一定得赢下那场辩论
I have to win the debate.
一切都被你搞砸了
You ruined everything.
他爸还以为他在卫生间干呕
His dad thinks he's in the boys' room dry heaving.
我们得抓紧时间
We gotta hurry.
皮特去哪里找最后一颗弹珠
Where is Pete with the last marble?
我们现在就得把袋子封了
We have to goo this bag now.
非常同意
Couldn't agree more.
布雷德 你没事吧
Brade, you okay?
感觉我的胸口就快要炸了
It feels like my chest is about to explode.
有小麻烦了
We've got a wrinkle.
告诉他们
Well, tell 'em.
弹珠不在我这里
I don't have the marble.
它被没收了
It got confiscated.
没收 谁没收的
Confiscated? By whom?
马歇尔校长
Marshall, the headmaster.
我在班上耍了点小脾气
I had a little anger thing in class.
小脾气 真会轻描淡写
A little anger-- the master of understatement.
由于这周学校实行零容忍♥政策
And with this whole zero tolerance thing this week,
他就没收了我所有的东西
he took all my stuff.
他说下课之后 我可以去取回来
He said I could get it back after class.
所以最后一颗弹珠在校长手上
So the headmaster has the last marble.
好吧
Okay.
不知道他的远大目标是什么
And his big goals are what?
二硫化碳
也许是确保孩子能得到良好教育
Probably kids getting a good education, right?
或是在糕饼义卖♥♥会上筹到更多钱款
Or making more money at the bake sale.
乙醇胺
有毒 危险
洗车
Car wash.
我肯定他在组织一个大学生洗车队
I'll bet he's putting together a varsity car wash.
下一步该怎么办
So what's our next move?
我们得找到校长 要回最后一颗弹珠
We need to find the headmaster and get that last marble.
好吧 雨果 你和他们留在这里
Okay, Hugo, you stay with the guys.
在事情变得更严重之前
Let's get the school to shut down
我们得让学校取消IMT
this I.M.T. thing before it gets ugly.
谢谢你让我看这些
Thanks for letting me look at this.
我不禁发现
Yeah, I can't help but notice that
伊桑每晚都来这里表演
Well, Ethan plays here every night.
但在三个月前 却从没来过
But three months ago, not-- not at all.
老天 那是因为他在状态好之前
Oh, god, he didn't wanna get up
不想展露于人前
in front of a crowd till he got good.
我是说 他总是来这里
I mean, he hung out here all the time,
一开始只是个看客
but just watching.
那他开始感觉良好是在...
And he started getting good...
老天 大概是两三个月前吧
Oh, gosh, about two, three months ago.
差不多和他生病的时间吻合
Right about the same time that he started getting sick.
是有什么变化吗
Well, did anything change?
他换了一个新老师 还是
Did he get a new teacher, or...
至少我没听说过
Not that I know of.
但有一天晚上
But, you know, one night,
来了一个玩爵士的人
this old jazz man came in.
我之所以记得 是因为
And I remember because of the look
伊桑听他演奏时的表情
on Ethan's face as he listened to him.
他完全被迷住了
He was so enthralled.
他说了什么
What was he saying?
他说 想要真的玩好爵士
He was saying that to really play,
就要发自灵魂地去感觉
to play from your soul,
你要让生命中的痛苦随着音乐宣泄出来
you have to let your life's pain out through your music.
要想当一个伟大的爵士乐手
And to be a great jazz player,
伊桑需要去经历更多的人生
Ethan needed to experience more life.
就是更多的痛苦
More-- more pain.
对伊桑来说 音乐是他生命中
Ethan's music is the most important thing
最重要的事 对吗
to him, isn't it?
他所想的只有音乐
It's the only thing he thinks about.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果那些非常杰出的音乐家
Okay, so if musicians, really good musicians,
通过生活经历 痛苦
draw on life experience,
悲伤 恐惧寻找灵感
pain, sorrow, fear...
而伊桑毕生都致力于
And all Ethan's ever wanted to do
成为一位伟大的音乐家
is be a great musician,
你觉得他是甘愿折磨自己
Well, you think that he's doing this to himself?
也许他有一个藏物
Maybe he has an artifact that allows him
使他能在痛苦中演奏
to play through the pain,
从而成为一名真正的爵士乐手
to become a real jazz player.
即使死也在所不惜
Even if it kills him.
马歇尔先生自然是去体育馆了
Well, Mr. Marshall went to the gym, of course.
IMT的最后一项永远是篮球
The last event of the I.M.T. is always basketball.
全校的人都会参加
The whole school turns out.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
如果是我 我就不会打扰他
But I wouldn't bother him.
他是有备而去
He was loaded for bear.
校董事也会去那里
The school board's going to be there,
他一直在说
and he kept talking about how
要如何获得他们的赞同
they were going to get theirs.
我之前从没听他这么发过誓
I don't think I've ever heard him swear like that.
愤怒的校长要在校董事前表现一下吗
Angry headmaster has it in for the school board?
-我可没那么说 -是削减预算
- I didn't say that. - Budget cuts.
他提到校董事会要
He mentioned something about the school board,
削减一些预算
doing some budget cutting.
还不如说是预算清零呢
More like budget killing.
马歇尔先生知道校董事会
Mr. Marshall knows this board would take down
甚至会为了节省开支而拆掉整所学校
the whole school just to save a buck.
但是我也没那么说
But I didn't say that either.
他打算去找校董事
He's going for the school board.
在全是学生的体育馆里
And in a gym full of kids.
好吧 我直接去体育馆
All right, I'll make my way to the gym.
你去找雨果 然后我们在体育馆见面
You go grab Hugo and meet me there.
他知道该怎么办 他能帮上忙
He knows his way around. He can help.
好的
Okay.
我没看见他
I- I don't see him.
我哪里都没见到他
I don't see Marshall anywhere.
好吧 我找到雨果了
All right, well, I got Hugo.
我们已经在路上了
We're on our way.
那现在 如果校长不在体育馆里
Now, if the headmaster's not in the gym...
不不 别管那些了
No, no, don't worry about that.
我清楚这个学校的每个角落
I know every nook and cranny of this school.
还记得我14岁那年
And I remember one time when I was 14 years old,
好吧
uh, yeah.
以后再告诉你
More on that later.
我们不会让你们取消IMT
We won't let you shut down the I.M.T.
布雷迪 你在干什么
Brady, what are you doing?
我们听见拉蒂默探员说
We heard agent Lattimer say that he's gonna
他要取消IMT 他不能这么做
shut down the I.M.T. and he can't.
提尔森必须要赢
Tilson has to win!
你不能就这么撒手不管
You can't just walk away from this.
我也许不会
Maybe not.
但是我也不会把星盘还给你
But I will not give you back the astrolabe.
我不是想要回它
I don't want it back.
我想让你再用它一次
I want you to use it again.
撤销我所做的一切吗
Undo everything I've done?
不
No.
你真的以为
Do you seriously believe
你能决定事情的发展吗
you have a choice in any of this?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表