剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
那香喷喷的味道是什么
What is that wonderful smell?
-大家好 -好啊
- Hello. Ah. - Hey.
-你们好 -欢迎回来
- Hey, guys. - Hi. Welcome back.
好温馨的接风派对
Hi. Nice welcoming party.
大家都怎么样 有什么新情况
How's everybody? What's going on?
我们也刚回来
We just got home too.
皮特 麦卡 阿比盖尔 这位是尼克
Pete, Myka, Abigail, this is Nick.
尼克 你好吗 哥们
Nick. Hey. How's it going, man?
-你好 -这里人真多
- Hi. - This is a lot of people.
尼克还没找到住处
Nick is just between places right now,
所以我说服了阿迪让他在这里住几天
so I convinced Artie to let him stay for a couple of days.
毕竟这里是家嘛
After all, this is a B&B,
我家史蒂夫呢
and where is my Steve?
什么东西味道香喷喷的
And what is that wonderful smell?
我也在纳闷呢
I know, right?
是史蒂夫 他在做饭
That is steve. He is cooking.
什么 我就知道他会做饭 中了
What? I knew he could cook. Score.
那家伙真是让人惊喜不断
Oh, the man is full of surprises.
来吧 我带你去你的房♥间
Come on, I'll show you your room.
你们在俄亥俄还顺利吗
So how was Ohio?
你知道的 就是...
Oh, you know, it was...
一如往常
the usual--
抓住 打包 带回家
Snag, bag, tag.
不错 很好
Oh. Good. Good. Ooh.
那是什么
What is that?
是我四处旅行时拍摄的照片
I-I took that photo while I was traveling.
好美
Beautiful.
你真是深藏不露
Look at you with the hidden talent.
我正要把它搬到楼上去
Yeah, I was just gonna put it upstairs.
-别 -就放在这吧
- No. - Leave it here.
-别拿走 -很不错
- Leave it. - It's cool.
那是肉酱千层面吗
Is that lasagna?
-看起来真是... -肉酱千层面
- Oh, that looks so... - Lasagna?
给我来点可以吗
Can I have some?
史蒂夫 你的体♥检♥结果如何
So, Steve-o, how'd your physical go?
结果证明我是同性恋
It turns out I am gay.
-麦卡 你哪天去体♥检♥ -给我留点
- Mykes, when's your physical? - Don't eat it all!
我这周就去
Mine's coming up this week.
好吧
Okay.
有很多 很多呢 阿迪 够多了
There's lots. There's lots, Artie--plenty.
他们相信我 我已打入内部
你可以进来了 百玲小姐
The doctor will see you now, Ms. Bering.
克兰福德医疗中心
麦卡
Myka.
麦卡
Myka...
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
我说你有可能患了卵巢癌
I said we could be looking at ovarian cancer.
我认为我们该讨论一下治疗方案 麦卡
I think we should discuss treatment options, Myka.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表