剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
你闯进我的房♥子 偷走了星盘
You came into my house and stole from me,
我会以牙还牙的
and I will respond in kind.
没了 有人在消灭我毕生的心血
Gone! Someone is undoing my life's work!
都在这里
They're all here.
阿迪
Artie?
我不确定全部藏物都在这里
I'm not sure this is everything.
那些是用来包裹快递的
Those are shipping supplies.
天呐 又怎么了
God, what now?
我们得赶紧把你和节拍器分开
Yeah, we gotta get you off that metronome.
我甚至不知道有没有这个可能
I don't know if it's possible.
这位先生 你可欠我一顿晚餐
You, sir, owe me a dinner.
一顿很美妙的晚餐
A very nice dinner.
史蒂夫 研究得怎么样了
Steve! How is the research coming?
我才看到A字头的一半
I'm only halfway through the "A"s.
你知道仓库的数据库有多大吗
Do you have any idea how huge the warehouse database is?
不知道 告诉我
No. Tell me.
其实你只要说一句"蠢问题"就好了
You could have just said, "Stupid question."
蠢问题
Stupid question.
那你知道谁能帮你吗
Well, you know who could help you, though?
我们精通技术的
Tech-savvy girl.
可能还带点朋克摇滚风和哥特风的小姑娘
Maybe with a bit of punk rock flair, and a bit of goth.
阿迪 如果克劳迪娅知道我在寻找
Artie, if Claudia finds out that I'm looking to disconnect
脱离节拍器的办法 她一定会试着阻止我的
myself from the metronome, she'll just try and stop me,
因为那太危险了
'cause it's dangerous.
是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
她可能还会想法子指责我
She'd probably find a way to blame me, too.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you slept?
活过来就没睡过 我怎么睡得着
Right after I died. How am I supposed to sleep?
只要克劳迪娅还能感觉到我的疼痛
As long as Claudia feels any pain that I do,
我就没法不紧张
I'm gonna be a little stressed out.
她只是因为救了我的命而被惩罚 这不公平
It's not fair that she's being punished for saving my life.
藏物从来都不讲公平
Artifacts are not fair.
好了 我该走了
All right, off I go.
我一回来就跟你一起解决这事
I'll dive right into this with you as soon as I am back,
我们会找到办法的 好吗
And we will find something. All right?
好
Okay.
阿迪欧 阿迪欧
Artie-o, Artie-o.
莎士比亚戏剧《罗密欧与朱丽叶》的台词 即罗密欧
为何你偏偏是阿迪欧
Wherefore art thou, Artie-o?
轻点声 那边中间亮起来的是什么光
But soft, what light through yon umbilicus breaks?
那是东方 瓦内莎叶医生便是太阳
It is the east, and Dr. Vaness-iet is the sun.
起来吧 美丽的太阳 赶走嫉妒的月亮
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon--
赶走 我还真想把你赶走
Kill? Yeah, there's a thought.
-新衣服吗 -不是
- Hey, is this new? - No.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你有个正式的女朋友多可爱呀
I think it's so cute you officially have a girlfriend.
-她不是我的女朋友 -你在跟别人交往吗
- She's not my girlfriend. - Are you seeing anyone else?
-没有 -你想吗
- No. - Do you want to?
-不想 -那她就是你女朋友了
- No. - She's your girlfriend.
自从尼克松离开以后我就没有交过女朋友
I haven't had a girlfriend since Nixon left office.
好了 去吧 去繁育你的后代
Oh, well, get thee hence. Go forth and procreate.
没错 我们真想要个孩子
Oh, yes, that's what we want, children.
等等
Wait!
皮特和麦卡在哪里
Where are Pete and Myka?
我给了他们一个任务
I gave them an assignment.
什么任务
What assignment?
我们都两天没事做了
We've been ping-less for 48 hours.
仓库的一项纪录啊 他们在哪里
It's a warehouse record. Where are they?
你有什么事瞒着我 老实交代
What are you keeping from me? Spill.
主啊 为何你要赐予我一个如此唠叨的姑娘
Oh, lord, why in your wisdom did you send me such a noodge?
这是因果报应 大衣是新的 对吧
Karma. That is new, isn't it?
不是
No!
在这里 先生
Et voila, Monsieur.
你找到了 就是那个吗
You found it! Is it the right one?
品牌 型号♥和年份 就跟你要求的一样
Make, model, and year, as requested.
我甚至都不想知道你们俩纠结的
Oh, yeah, I don't even want to know what kind of jingle bells--
是哪种雪橇铃了
kinks you two kids are into.
这是个礼物
It's a gift--
不是藏物
Not an artifact.
此外 这屋里谁不是单身的
And furthermore, show of hands.
举起手来看看
Who here, in this room, is not single?
-我要停止这提议 -所以你的确有个女朋友
- I rest my case. - So you do have a girlfriend.
给点意见
A little advice.
鉴于发展顺利
Things have been going rather well,
我在考虑要不要问瓦内莎...
and I've been considering asking Vanessa for a more...
想住在哪里
geographical commitment.
你是说 搬到一起吗
What, you mean, like, move in together?
这里
Here?
还是厄因维尔镇 荒地中的巴黎
Or in Univille, the Paris of the badlands?
-谁不想住在那里 -说到点子上了
- Who wouldn't want to live there? - Ooh, good point.
对 也许法德海特分局的临时住所
Yes, perhaps a pied-a-terre in Featherhead is
会更有吸引力
more the ticket.
我只是不知道时机是否正确
It's just I don't know if the timing is right.
阿迪 我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea, Artie.
-你这么想 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
-谢谢你 -大衣是新的吗
- Thank you. - Is this new?
-是的 -很好看
- Yes. - It's lovely.
谢谢 说到时间 我迟到了
Thanks. Speaking of timing, I'm late.
如果你们有什么事需要我
All right, if you need me for any reason whatsoever,
打给我... 一定要是重要的事才行
You call me-- only if it's important.
阿迪 放轻松
Artie, would you just relax, okay?
-我们都是老手了 -是啊 快去
- We're old pros. - Yeah, go.
周末愉快哦
Have a great weekend.
希望如此
Yes, I-- I intend to.
我会努力的
I'll try.
别做你自己哦
Don't be yourself.
拉皮德城
南达科他州
三百美元
$300?
圣玛丽的旧货店
圣玛丽的旧货店
日用品
日用品
玻璃制品
玻璃制品
旧书
旧书
对于无准备的换装来说不错了
Not bad for an impromptu clothing drive.
多亏了你 克里斯汀
Thanks to you, Kristen.
我只是发了条推特罢了
All I did was tweet about it.
你太谦虚了
You're too modest.
这倒提醒我了 神父
Oh, that reminds me, Father,
汤普森夫人在找一套
Uh, Mrs. Thompson was looking for pieces
卧室家具
for a bedroom set.
我想 刚有人捐了一面试衣镜
Someone just donated a dressing mirror, I think.
我记得那个包裹 我去拿
I remember the package. I'll go.
她会喜欢的
Oh, she'll love it.
"按我一下"
"Click me."
我的天啊
Oh, goodness! Oh...
你好
Hello?
谁在这里
Is someone there?
救救我 求你了 救救我
Help me. Please, help me!
你好
Hello?
克里斯汀
Kristen?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
告诉我 神父
Tell me, father...
我该去哪里找雷特瓦拉
where can I find L'etoile?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-我 我不知道 -你不知道
- I-- I don't know-- - You don't know.
-我不知道 什么 -雷特瓦拉
- I don't know-- what? - L'etoile.
我不知道那是什...
I don't know what--
也许这样会帮你想起来
Well, maybe this will jog your memory.
糟糕 他们马上就要来了
Damn, they'll be here soon.
我不能迟到
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表