剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
麦卡 快去找珍妮丝 把藏物打包
Myka, go get Janice and bag the artifact!
-快 -好
- Go! - Okay.
看起来真好吃
Oh, yeah, they look good.
我该克制一点 少吃些
I could lose a little weight here,
但它们看起来真美味
but, uh, oh, they look good.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-别吃 -怎么回...
- Don't eat that! - Hey! What the--
相信我 我知道你一直在做什么
Trust me, okay? I know what you've been doing.
我的天 盐覆盖了一张人脸
Oh, my God, the salt-- the salt covered a person's face
有了形状
and took its shape.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你就是用它伤害别人的 是吗
That's what you've been using to hurt people, isn't it?
一切都为了什么 珍妮丝 一尊半身像吗
All for what, Janice? What-- a bust?
不 是为我丈夫 是他建立了皇冠高地
No, it's my husband! He built Crown Heights!
退后
Get back!
这地方是我们整个婚姻的见证
Our whole marriage is about this place,
我们还用了最喜欢的鸟类为街道命名
down to naming the streets after our favorite birds!
他爱皇冠高地
He loved Crown Heights!
他为这里耗尽了生命
He-- he gave his life to it,
而他们却想抹掉
and they-- they want to wipe him--
想抹掉他的存在
They want to wipe him out!
把面具给我
Give me the mask.
省省吧 珍妮丝
Just save it, Janice.
越来越痛了
It's getting worse.
我把它打包了 它...
Look, I bagged it, all right? It's--
我的天 麦卡 我的天
Oh, my God, Myka. Oh, my God.
为什么不起作用
Why isn't it working?
听着 我们只要 现在只要
Okay, listen, we just-- now we just, uh--
卡塞尔上校 怎么回事
Colonel Cassel, what happened?
他们让我回家了
They sent me home.
你们离开后 我就感觉好... 天啊
As soon as I left you, I started feeling fi-- Good Lord.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
不好 拜托快去叫辆救护车
No, just go and please call an ambulance!
我们得想出
Okay, so we just-- we just have to figure out
他离开的时候发生过什么事
what happened when he left us.
我们做过什么
Okay, what-- what-- what did we do?
他
He--
我们在整个村落中释放毒气
We gassed the whole village,
在睡梦中扼杀了他们
killed 'em all in their sleep--
不分男女老少
women, children.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我们让他忏悔了
We made him confess, right?
皮特 听我说
Pete, listen to me.
我觉得你必须忏悔
I think that you have to confess, okay?
我还是等救护车过来
I think I'm just gonna wait till the ambulance comes.
你等不到救护车的
You can't wait for the ambulance, okay?
唯一有用的就是忏悔
The only thing that will work is a confession, all right?
不论什么过错 相信我 跟我说吧
Whatever it is, just trust me. Tell me, okay?
我是你的搭档 跟我说吧
I'm-- I'm your partner. Just talk to me.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
那时候我还在酗酒
It was when I was still drinking and...
我年轻 而且狂妄自大
I was-- I was young, and I was-- I was cocky.
这事太愚蠢了 麦卡
It was stupid, Myka. I don't--
当时我喝醉了
And I was-- oh, I was drunk, man. I was drunk.
我开的车
I got behind the wheel.
那是个...
It was an...
我真是个白♥痴♥ 我真不明白
I was such an idiot. I don't know why.
车失去了控制
I lost control of the car.
撞上了树 我却死里逃生
I hit a tree, but I walked away.
我死里逃生 还该死的安然无恙
I walked away, not a-- not a damn scratch.
但我的好兄弟戴夫
But my buddy Dave--
他从车里摔了出去
he-- he got-- he got thrown from the car.
摔断了两条腿
And he broke both his legs.
是我造成的
And I did that.
是我♥干♥的
I did that.
那起事故是我的责任 我很抱歉
I'm responsible for that. I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I...
那件事是我人生的谷底
That was rock bottom for me.
自此我发誓再也不沾酒精
I swore I'd never take another drink,
我再没喝过酒 麦卡
and I haven't, Myka.
一点也没喝过
I haven't taken any.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
皮特 我觉得管用了 好了
Pete, I think it's working. All right.
我差点害死自己的朋友
I could have killed my friend.
我一直没法原谅自己
I've never been able to forgive myself.
听我说好吗
Just listen to me, okay?
你已经改变了很多
You have come so far since then, okay?
你已经脱胎换骨了
You are a completely different person now.
对我说出事实很需要勇气
It took real guts to tell me that.
我觉得你的睾丸素足够了
I think you've got all the testosterone that you need.
-你这么觉得吗 -是的
- You think so? - I do.
我不会再痉挛了吗
So no more seizures?
不会了 阿迪抓住了害你的那家伙
No. Artie caught the guy who was doing this to you.
我们觉得可能是你行乞时遇到他的
We think maybe you ran into him panhandling or something.
不会再痉挛 也不会产生幻觉了
So no more seizures, no more visions. Huh?
-那就好 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
谢了 你真厉害
Uh, thanks. I mean, you're awesome.
你救了我的命 我欠你一个人情
You saved my life, so, you know, I owe you.
不 拜托 这是我的工作
Oh, no, come on, it's my job.
那我现在可以走了吗
So can I go now?
是啊 我想是吧
Yeah. I mean, I guess.
你不会给民♥政♥部♥打电♥话♥吧
You're not gonna call social services?
你说过 我们不是民♥政♥部♥的
Well, like you said, we don't really do that,
我绝对不会那么做 不过你打算去哪儿
and I would never do that, but where are you gonna go?
不知道 我会有办法的
I don't know. I'll figure it out.
等等
Wait. It's just that...
要不你跟我们一起回南达科他州吧
Why don't you come back to South Dakota with us?
南达科他州
South Dakota?
-我为什么要去 -就几天
- Why would I do that? - Just for a couple days
我们好观察事后可能带来的
so we can monitor whatever the residual effects
后遗症 等结束后
of this might be, and then when we're done,
我们会把你送回任何你想重新开始的地方
we'll fly you back to wherever you want to go to start over.
我不确定
Eh, I don't know.
听着像个把我骗去寄养的陷阱
Sounds like a trap to put me in foster care
一个远到我无法逃跑的地方
someplace really far where I can't run away.
想法挺好 不过不是的
Well, that's a good idea, but, no.
我觉得这点我还是争取到了
And I think I've earned a little trust
一点你的信任 对吗
at this point, haven't I?
尼克 我知道你现在
Look, Nick, I know the worst part
最痛苦的感受是觉得没有人关心你
about where you are right now is that feeling that nobody cares.
不如你让我延续
So why don't you let me pay forward
我曾经得到过的关爱吧
what was done for me?
好吧 我们试试
Yeah, I guess we can give that a shot.
真的 太好了
Yeah? Great.
很好玩的 你会喜欢的
It'll--it'll be fun. You'll like it.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我拍的一张照片
Oh, this is, uh, one of my photographs.
我想拿出来给大家看看
I thought I'd share it with everyone.
-你也想听取建议 -是啊
- Taking your own advice. - Yeah.
拍得很不错
Well done.
有人吗
Hello?
-你们好 -阿比盖尔你好
- Hey. - Abigail, hey.
欢迎回家
Hi. Welcome home.
听说你们冲洗了中和剂
So, uh, we heard you had to flush out the gooery.
挺恶心的吧
That's a bummer, huh?
喷到你身上没
Did it barf on you?
-喷到我身上那次我哭了 -真哭了
- Because I cried when it barfed on me. - She did.
其实 喷到史蒂夫身上了
Actually, it barfed on Steve.
不会吧
What?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表