剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我们讨厌他们
We hate them.
所以布雷迪 你是想用弹珠来提高注意力
So, Brady, you wanted the marble to focus you,
给你额外的士气吗
to give you an extra boost?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我写校际学科竞赛的
I mean, I used one to write my paper
计算机工程大会论文的时候用了一颗
for the I.M.T. Computer Engineering Event.
拿着它写了有20分钟吧 感觉棒极了
Wrote it in, like, 20 minutes. It was awesome.
但他在坏事发生之前
But he-- he brought them right back
就把它们还回去了
before anything bad happened.
事实上 雨果叔叔
Well, actually, uncle Hugo,
这里有点小问题
there is kind of a problem.
我是说 我曾以为...
I mean, uh, well, I thought it would--
以为它会消失
I thought it would go away,
但情况每况愈下
but it's just getting worse.
《十三号♥仓库》第四季 第四集
Warehouse 13 S04E04
新奥尔良
六周前 我在阿富汗完成最后一次任务
Finished my latest tour in Afghanistan six weeks ago.
我是直升机驾驶员
I'm a helicopter pilot.
一回国 你就来找戈登医生看病吗
And you started seeing Dr. Golden as soon as you got back?
亚历克斯有创伤后应激障碍
Alex suffered from P.T.S.D.
他患了弹震症 总是沉默寡言
He was shell-shocked and withdrawn,
我们还没有找到核心问题的所在
and we hadn't even gotten to the core issues.
但在昨天 他的症状就这么消失了
And then yesterday, his symptoms were simply gone.
你是否有可能...
Is it possible that you--
只是因为渡过了美好的一天呢
Well, you're just having a good day?
除了我甚至不记得自己曾患过创伤后应激障碍
Except I don't even remember being P.T.S.D.
不 过去的三个月里
No, I've seen similar responses
我在几个病人的身上都碰到了类似的情况
in several patients over the last three months.
我挺担心的
And I'm worried.
正确的治愈是需要时间的
Proper healing takes time.
病人之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Is there any connection between the patients?
有什么共同点 比如住在相同的小区
Any of them related, live in the same neighborhood?
不 他们的精神创伤都不一样
No, they're not even suffering from the same traumas.
卡崔娜是个年轻的寡妇
A young Katrina widow,
一个遭遇意外的孩子
a child recovering from an accident,
而亚历克斯则经历过战争
and Alex's war experience.
现在他们都彻底康复了
They're all completely over it.
所幸我们来这里
Well, it's a good thing we're here
就是为了阻止这类事的发生
to stop that from happening.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你们是政♥府♥派来的吗
And you're from the government?
我并不介意
I mean, it's fine.
只是有点奇怪 联邦政♥府♥会...
It just seems odd that the federal government--
我们是卫♥生♥部♥的
Uh, Health and Human Services.
来这里是为了收集数据
We're here collecting data.
我们酷爱数字
We-- we love numbers.
最近你的办公室里有什么不寻常的物品吗
Uh, have you gotten any unusual objects in the office recently?
物品
Hm, objects?
不 我想没有 怎么了
No, I- I don't think so. Why?
我们需要查阅你的文件和患者报告
We'll need to see your files and your patient reports.
出于保密考虑 你可以把名字遮去
You can black out the names for confidentiality.
但我们来这里 正是为了帮你找到线索
But we're here to help you find a link.
当然
Of course.
亚瑟
Arthur.
-你好 -艾德里安修士
- Hello. - Brother Adrian.
你来的不是时候
I-- look, this isn't a good time.
我还没找到任何信息
And I have not found anything yet
能帮你定位星盘 但我向你保证
to help you locate the astrolabe. But I promise you--
这就是我来此地的原因
Exactly why I'm here.
我认为我已发现某些线索
I believe I found something to help us
能帮我们找到是谁偷了它
discover just who stole it.
好极了
Great.
布雷迪 你早该告诉我这事
Brady, you shoulda told me about this.
它才刚开始发作
Well, it just started happening.
好吧 现在我们会治好你的
All right, well, we're gonna fix this right now.
往后站 做好惊呼的准备
Just stand back. Prepare to be wowed.
通常 你应该惊呼得更热烈点
It's usually much "wowier" than that.
没反应
No reaction.
-孩子 给我看你的手臂 -好
- Kid, let me see your arm. - Yeah.
没变化 我们漏做了什么
No change. What have we missed?
我或许...
Well, I mean, I might have--
你借给汤米一颗弹珠吗
Loaned a marble to a kid named Tommy?
你的朋友在散播各种手♥机♥视频
Bunch of cell phone videos in your friend feed.
一个非常瘦小的汤米正在
A rather scrawny Tommy is currently
拳打脚踢一个比自己
in the process of beating the crap
体型大得多的对手
out of a much larger Slytherin.
布雷迪 你把弹珠外借了吗
Brady, you loaned out one of the marbles?
事实上 我可能借出去了四颗
Actually, I might have loaned out four of them.
提尔森学院
我认识这男孩 他是个好孩子
I know that boy. He's a good kid.
只有外借弹珠才体现公平
It's only fair to lend out the marbles.
我不想显得太自私
I didn't wanna be selfish.
哪件事会让你受人赞扬
Which would be admirable if you were
是与人分享零食 还是在音乐会上
sharing a bag of chips, or passing around
四处传大♥麻♥烟卷
a joint at a concert.
这就是真的很糟了
Which would be really bad.
非常糟
That would be terrible.
休伊叔叔的意思是
What uncle Huey means
藏物总是有危险的
is that artifacts are always dangerous.
我在这里办公的时候
Why don't you wait in there
你们为什么不进去等呢
while I do my work out here?
好主意
Good idea.
好吧 汤米 给他们看
All right, Tommy, show 'em.
来吧 就像刚才给我看的那样
Go ahead, show 'em what you showed me.
布雷迪说弹珠能帮我
Brady said the marble would just
更专注于自己的目标
help me focus on my goals.
你们不会打电♥话♥给我的父母吧
You're not gonna call my parents, are you?
不会 下次还是喝罐红牛吧
No, just next time try a red bull.
我不明白
Well, I don't get it.
暴打那个孩子是你的目标之一吗
Was beating up that kid one of your goals?
不是 但我想进IMT的微积分团队
No, but I had to get onto the I.M.T. calculus team,
就差一分了
and there was only one spot left.
这么说 那个壮汉是个微积分高手
So that gigantor is a calculus expert?
好吧
All right.
我们 我们现在需要讨回那颗弹珠
Look, we, uh--we're gonna need that marble back now.
好吧
Fine.
拉蒂默探员 多谢你等候多时
Agent Lattimer, thank you for waiting.
我还不是很明白 为什么特勤局会关心
I'm still not sure why the Secret Service cares about--
校园暴♥力♥
Uh, school violence.
总统今年把它列为最重要的项目之一
Yeah, the president's made it one of his top priorities this year.
我惹麻烦了 对吗
I'm in trouble, aren't I?
汤米 在IMT周还犯事吗
Tommy, pulling this during I.M.T. week?
多亏受人敬仰的董事会
Thanks to the absurd budget cuts
所做的荒谬绝伦的预算削减
our esteemed school board is making,
我们为了找更多的校友支持而倍感压力
we're all under pressure to generate more alumni support.
校园氛围紧张得一触即发
The atmosphere's already fraught with tension.
董事会一定要看到IMT的成功举办
The board must see I.M.T. as a success.
我不得不采取零容忍♥政策 很抱歉
I have to enforce a zero tolerance policy. I'm sorry.
好极了 你听到了吗
Great. Hear that?
校园氛围紧张得一触即发
The atmosphere's fraught with tension.
扔进几颗暴♥力♥又致命的弹珠
Yeah, throw in some violent, deadly marbles
IMT的学生就会无坚不摧
and Harry Potter becomes full metal jacket.
新奥尔良
这里除了很多
There's nothing here
极度抑郁的故事之外 一无所有
except a lot of seriously depressing stories.
史蒂夫
Hey, uh, Steve.
我知道离开之后
You know, I know what it's like
再回来的感觉是怎样的
coming back after being away.
所以如果你想谈谈...
So if you ever wanna talk--
我们俩的情形略有不同
Kinda different circumstances though,
对不对
wouldn't you say?
没错
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表