剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我们在仓库里吗
是的
但不用担心 她不是...
如果她是仓库的人
那她就是个威胁
我们必须解决她
好 听着
Okay, okay, now, listen.
只要我一碰这个护身符
As soon as I touch this amulet,
皮特敲铃
Pete, bell.
麦卡打包 听懂了吗
Myka, bag. You got it?
-准备好了 -好
- Ready. - Okay.
打包 麦卡
Bag! Myka!
阿迪
Artie!
不
No!
我该怎么阻止它 麦卡
How do I stop it, Myka?
我要做什么 快告诉我
What do I do? Tell me quickly!
把护身符放进袋子里
Put the amulet in the bag!
好吧 你没死
Okay. Not dead.
我想她经历过不少
I imagine she gets that a lot.
至少一百年一次
At least once every hundred years.
让我重新介绍一下我自己
Allow me reintroduce myself.
我是圣日耳曼伯爵夫人
I am the countess of St. Germaine.
萨顿的妻子
Sutton's wife.
谁是萨顿
Who's Sutton?
他是个伯爵 他 他死在了巴黎
He was the count who-- who died in Paris.
我甚至不知道那东西到底在不在那下面
I had no idea that thing was even down there.
进去 出来 这就是我整个计划了
Get in, get out-- that was the plan.
在我们这行当里
In our business,
从来没有什么事是按照计划进行的
things almost never go as planned.
等等
Wait!
所以在巴黎 萨顿
So in Paris, Sutton...
那个小个子
The...little weasel.
他 他也假造了自己的死亡 是吗
He--he faked his own death too, didn't he?
当状况变得危险时这迟早会派上用场的
Well, it comes in handy when things get dodgy.
在每个人都以为你死了的情况下玩消失
It's easier to-- to disappear
会更容易一些
when everybody thinks you're dead.
但是你没有消失
But you didn't.
你回来了 还救了我们一命
You came back, and you saved us.
为什么
Why?
我一直在和那些管♥理♥员♥们打交道
I have dealt with agents
从奥斯曼帝国在1651年掌管仓库时就开始了
since the Ottoman empire hosted the warehouse in 1651.
从11号♥仓库来的亚历克西斯杀了我两次
Alexi from warehouse 11 killed me twice.
但是你们三个
But you three...
你们 你们是第一个
You--you were the first ones
为了救我而拿自己生命冒险的
that risked your own life to save mine.
即使这件事牵扯上了仓库
It would seem that even the warehouse has evolved.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait.
别 别这么快下定论 伯爵夫人
Not--not so fast, countess.
你可能错看我们了
You may have misjudged us,
而我们对你也还知之甚少
but the jury's still out on you.
你在那个12号♥仓库的箱子里找什么
What were you looking for in that warehouse 12 crate?
魔法石
The philosopher's stone.
哈利·波特里的
From Harry Potter.
它来源于文学巨作
From the magnum opus.
据说这块石头可以将任何金属变成金子
It's said that that stone can turn base metal into gold.
除此之外 萨顿说因为一块石头
Among other things. Sutton said that a stone
让他不会变老
kept him from aging.
不仅仅是他
Not just him.
显而易见
Clearly.
而如今你已经拿到
And now you've got...
你介意
Do you mind?
只有一半石头 另一半在哪
Oh, just half the stone? Where's the other half?
我不知道 但是我必须得找到它
I don't know. But I need to find it.
然后怎样
Uh-huh, and then what?
获取无限的力量
Unlimited power?
力量
Power?
不
No.
那你到底要什么
Then what do you want?
我只是想变得和你们一样
Just to be like you.
和 其他人一样
Like...everyone else.
我 我想成为凡人
I-I want to be mortal.
你想要放弃永生
You want to give up immortality?
等等 你疯了吗
Wait a minute. Are you crazy?
我是说 谁不想得到永生啊
I mean, who wouldn't want to live forever?
你可能还能看到布朗队赢得超级碗呢
You might get to see the Browns win a super bowl.
想想所有那些你所见证过的事物
The things you've seen.
想象一下那些你将会见证的事物
Imagine what you will see.
想象一下你可能达成的成就
Imagine what you could accomplish.
我知道我知道 但是想象一下
Yes, yes, but now imagine
你认识的每一个人
everyone you have ever known,
或者你将会认识的人 一个个死去
or will know, dying.
想象一下从不允许自己接近某个人
Imagine never allowing yourself to get close to somebody
因为他们不会理解你
because they don't understand.
"为什么你不会变老"
"Why don't you age?"
想象一下那种孤独 寂寞
Imagine the loneliness and the solitude
孤立的感觉
and the isolation.
然后再想象一下看着你的独子
And then imagine watching your only child
永远都是一个样子
go through that forever.
这就是为什么我们必须得进到
That's why we had to try to get into the...
必须得进去
Had to go into...
独子 尼克
Only child... Nick!
天啊 尼克 尼克是你的儿子
Oh, my god. Nick--Nick is your son!
他一直是15岁的样子已经
He's been 15 for...
已经500多年了
For over 500 years.
永生于他而言 是牢笼
Immortality... is his prison.
我花了几个世纪试图将他从中解脱
I've spent centuries trying to release him from it.
我的儿子值得拥有一个真正的人生
My son deserves a real life.
他理应与某人相爱
He deserves to fall in love with somebody,
和某人一起变老 并且
To grow old with somebody, to--
死亡
To die.
他会死
He'll die.
你知道这一点 是吗
You know that, right?
因为这就是我们
'Cause that's what us,
我们这些完完全全的凡人 必须经历的事
we mere mortals, do.
我们会死去
We die.
而且通常 这并不是一件美好的事
And sometimes, it's not pretty.
它是丑陋的 混乱的 痛苦的
It's ugly and it's messy and it's painful.
麦卡发生什么事了
Myka what was that?
什么事也没有
It's nothing.
不可能
No.
不可能
No.
我们已经当了太长时间的朋友了
We've been friends way too long.
我要听真话
Cards on the table.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
就这样 我的意思是
Is that it? I mean...
你没打算大喊大叫
You're not gonna yell or cry...
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
巴拉塞尔士
尼克为什么会出现在那个旅馆里
Why is Nick at the B&B?
我们想要从你那儿得到一些东西
We wanted something from you.
一些我不确定你会愿意给的东西
Something I wasn't sure that you'd give.
怎么了
Yeah?
阿迪 你们得马上回来 现在
Artie, you guys need to get back here right now.
尼克闯进了仓库
Nick broke into the warehouse
并且释放了一个铜像区的囚犯
and released one of the bronze sector prisoners,
一个叫巴拉塞尔士的人
a guy names Paracelsus.
那个炼金术师
The alchemist.
他被铜化是有原因的
Yeah, well, he was bronzed for a reason.
八成还是一个非常合理的原因
Probably a good one.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
-他们走了 -走了
- They're gone. - Gone?
不不不 这可不是按计划来的
Oh, no, no. That's not the plan.
尼克说了他们会等的
Nick said they'd wait.
假如事情有变他会和我说的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表