剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Albert Einstein refused to accept quantum mechanics.
我们到现在还不知道DNA都是做什么的
We still don't even know what all of our DNA does.
为什么每个人都那么肯定地说
Why is everyone so convinced
探索的黄金年代已经过去了呢
that the age of great discovery is over?
好吧
Okay.
这可不像一个药物管理人员说出来的话
This sounds like more than a drug exec talking.
这事为什么对你来说这么重要呢
Why is this so important to you?
我父亲得了帕金森综合症
My dad had Parkinson's.
他那么聪明 但身体却在拖他后腿
He was a brilliant man, and his body betrayed him.
到了最后 他没法走路
In the end, he couldn't walk.
没法说话
He couldn't speak.
说不定你这里有什么东西
What if you've got in here that could help
可以挽救像他这样的人呢
others like him before it's too late for them?
好吧 过来
Okay, come on.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这件藏物
This artifact...
可以治好你的父亲
could have cured your dad.
但要是使用了它
But to use it,
你得把这病转移到另一个人身上
You have to give the disease to someone else.
这件雨衣
This raincoat, uh,
能让你的免疫力达到一个值
it boosts your immunity to the point
使得你百毒不侵
that nothing can hurt you,
但它也会把你变成一个连环杀手
but it turns you into a serial killer.
好吧 那么 我们就不用这几样好了
Okay, so we-- we don't use those.
不是那么简单的 黛比
It's not that simple, Deb. Okay?
这里的藏物可以
There are things here that--
把一个国家夷为平地 或引发一场饥荒
that could wipe out a country or start a famine.
我们要怎样只让全世界知道其中一部分
I mean, how do we tell the world about some of it
而把其余的隐藏起来呢
and keep the rest a secret?
我知道你心地善良
I know your heart's in the right place,
但你的老板是什么样的人呢
But what about your boss?
他也会只做正确的事吗
I mean, will he always do the right thing?
他的工作不是把钱摆在第一位吗
I mean, isn't his job to think about money first?
万一 万一他有一些朋友会制♥造♥武器
What if--what if he has friends that--that build weapons
或是出于"一切正当理由"要控制政♥府♥呢
or want to control governments for "all the right reasons"?
那些人也会只做正确的事吗
Will those guys always do the right thing?
你能保证吗
Can you promise me that?
你能担得起这个风险吗
Can you take that risk?
他碰了很多样东西
He touched a lot of it.
我们没时间了
We--we don't have time for this, okay?
帮我缩小一下范围
Just--just narrow it down for me.
他最后是站在哪里的
Where was he standing last?
他就站在那堆玩意边上
Uh, he was standing at that batch.
罗德
Rodos.
罗德岛 人们 人们长高
Rhodes. People-- people growing.
是巨像
The--the colossus!
他擦了碗的内侧
He scraped the inside of that bowl
进行表面取样
for a surface sample.
一定是这样使它加速起效了
Must have sped up the effect.
把你的眼睛闭上
Just--just cover your eyes.
那是什么啊
What the hell was that?
没什么
It was nothing.
什么都不是
Nothing at all. Just, um,
就 去跟你朋友说
you know, tell-- tell your friend, uh,
多喝点水
drink a lot of water.
告诉我 会被释放的恶魔
Tell me exactly what the evil is
到底是什么 说不定我可以阻止它
that will be released, and maybe I can stop it.
我们要找到门槛了
We're going to find the threshold, you know.
你再也无法进入仓库了
You've gotten into the warehouse for the last time.
我还有别的藏物
I have other artifacts.
我会一直使用它们 直到你恢复到
And I'll keep using them until you restore
你用星盘抹去的那一天
the day you erased with the astrolabe.
那你可得三思
You might want to rethink that.
如果我恢复了那一条时间线
If I restored the other timeline...
你就死了
You'd be dead.
要是那样
Well, then,
那也是事物的自然规律
that's the natural order of things.
我用毕生来铲除恶魔
I've dedicated myself to eradicating evil,
如果为此要牺牲我的性命
and if sacrificing my life is what it takes,
那么我也心甘情愿
I'm willing to do that.
就在那里
There.
阿迪 我们找到门槛了
Artie, we found the threshold.
还得花点时间走到跟前
Gonna take us a minute to get to it.
小心
Careful.
没事了
Got it.
你用毕生来承载恶魔
You've spent your life containing evil.
你知道我说得没错
You know that I'm right about this.
我能看出你很害怕
I can see that you're afraid of it.
别跟我谈我的人生
Don't talk to me about my life.
你对我根本不了解
You know nothing about me.
我对你一清二楚
I know everything about you.
我会继续破坏你的生活
And I'm going to keep dismantling your life
直到你妥协
until you comply,
抹去你所做过的一切好事
erasing every good deed you ever did,
将你与你关心的所有人分离
isolating you from everyone you've ever cared about.
我关心的所有人
Everyone I care about.
我关心的...
Everyone I care...
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
史蒂夫 站住
Steve, stop!
不要
Do not--
不要动 你们能听到我说话吗
Don't move! Can you hear me?
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅 史蒂夫
Claudia, Steve!
欧比旺 放松 我们听见了
Breathe, Obi Wan. We heard you.
我们找到一根地雷线 就把它引爆了
We found a trip wire, so we tripped it.
我们故意的 谢谢你提醒 阿迪
On purpose. Thanks for the heads-up, Artie.
没事
Yeah.
我担心你又被活埋
I-I-I was afraid that you were buried alive again.
什么
What?
-什么 -又
- Uh, what? - Again?
为什么我不想你听的时候你都在认真听
Why do you only listen to me when I don't want you to?
太好了
Oh, good.
参议员 再次感谢您的到来
Thanks again for coming, senator.
最好是重要的事情 吉尔
This had better be worth it, Gil.
我错过了两场重要的选举
I'm missing two important votes on the floor.
相信我
Oh, trust me, Don,
你会庆幸我带你来看的
you'll be glad I showed you this.
我的助手向我保证这是一个奇迹
My associate assures me it's a phenomenon.
先生们 这边请
This way, gentlemen.
欢迎来到
Welcome...
第六号♥仓库
to storage space six.
这里是
This?
这就是那个会炸了华盛顿的
This is the secret government stash
秘密的政♥府♥仓库
that's gonna blow the lid off Washington?
吉尔 如果我是你 我一定会把那个助理
If I were you, Gil, I'd fire my associate
开除了 再聘个不会浪费我时间
and find someone who's not gonna waste my time
也不会害你像个白♥痴♥的助理
and make you look like an idiot.
麦卡说藏物是一个大理石碗
So Myka says the artifact was a marble bowl.
似乎是从罗德岛上的雕像的废墟中
Looks like it was carved from the ruins
切割出来的
of the colossus of Rhodes.
她还和医院的人谈过了
She also talked to the people at the hospital.
估计大家都没事
I guess everybody there is okay.
很好
Good.
也许他们中有人会被招聘去
Well, maybe one of them is hiring,
因为我很确定我害自己被开除了
'cause I'm pretty sure I just got myself fired.
是啊 太遗憾了
Yeah. Sorry about that.
你为什么改了主意
So what made you change your mind?
是又一次被我的魅力征服 还是
Did I--did I charm you again, or--
我看到阿斯克勒庇俄斯之棒在下面
I saw the rod of Asclepius down there.
那是原版的对吧
That's the original, huh?
是的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表