剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
- It really, really hurts, Artie. - Yeah.
别说话
Don't you--don't-- don't talk.
我来给你止血
I just got to stop this bleeding.
-但那就是了 对吧 -什么那就是
- But that was it, right? - That was what--
那就是你需要的
That's what you needed?
我们拿到了
We... we got it?
没错 皮特 你拿到了
Yes, Pete, okay. You got it.
你拿到了 你拿到了
You got it, you got it.
不会有事的 不会有事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay, okay.
我会没事的 对吧
It's gonna be okay, right?
我不会记得的吧
I'm not gonna remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
记得死亡的感觉
Remember dying.
不 不会的 皮特
No. No, Pete.
你不会记得
You won't remember.
但是我会
But I will.
我会记住的
I will.
阿迪 怎么了
Artie, what's wrong?
皮特 他
Pete.He--he--
他找到照准仪了
He, uh, found the alidade.
这边已经准备好了
So we're good to go.
但是时间不多了
But we're out of time,
所以快告诉我你们找到了中和炸♥弹♥的办法
so please tell me you've got something to counteract the bomb.
甘地的腰布
Gandhi's dhoti.
那是圣雄甘地在非暴♥力♥绝食抗♥议♥时
The homespun cloth of cotton that the mahatma wore
缠在腰上的棉纺织品
during his fast for non-violence.
我在库存里见过
I've seen it in the inventory.
甘地被刺杀后 它被封存起来了
It was snagged after he was assassinated.
这里说它散发着纯粹的和平
They say it emanates pure peace.
我们觉得这是最好的办法了
We think it's your best bet.
好吧 祝我
All right.Wish me--
祝我们好运
wish us luck.
为什么
Why?
天啊
Oh, my god.
请你告诉我 为什么
Please... tell me why.
不行
I can't.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
发生了一些事
Something's happened.
永远无法挽回的事
Something...Something irrevocable?
我想我能处理好的 我相信自己
I believe I can fix it. I know I can.
如果你这么做了 你不可以告诉别人
If you do this, you can tell no one.
任何知道你行为的人 都会陷入危险之中
Anyone you tell... of your actions will be in grave danger.
好吧
All right.
如果你使用了星盘
If you use the astrolabe,
你将亲手孕育出一只恶魔
you will create an evil of your own making.
一只将终生伴随着你的恶魔
An evil that will live with you the rest of your days.
阿迪 谢天谢地
Artie, thank god.
没错 越来越接近了
Yes, that was getting rather close.
好了 听我说 我们必须找到赛克斯
Okay, listen. We have to find Sykes, right?
他很可能 阿迪 怎么了
He's probably-- what--Artie, what's wrong?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
什么 没事 我没事
What? Yeah, I'm--I'm good.
你们被绑起来了 现在被释放了
Right, you were tied up, and now you're free.
阿迪 怎么了
Artie, what is wrong?
没事
Nothing.
对了 没错
Right, uh, yeah.
-接下来赛克斯的轮椅里有个炸♥弹♥ -什么
- Then there's a bomb in Sykes's wheelchair. - What?
赛克斯的轮椅里有个炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb in Sykes's wheelchair!
为什么他会有个炸♥弹♥呢
Why would he have a bomb--
因为他想要摧毁整个仓库
Because he wants to destroy the warehouse.
他打算炸了它
He wants to blow it up.
没错 这就说得通了
Yes, yes, that makes perfect sense.
这几十年来他一直在等这一刻
This is what he's been waiting decades to--
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
我们必须去1948年圣雄甘地之墓的通道
We have to go to aisle Rajghat 1948.
我们赶紧行动吧
We have to do that right now.
你怎么老是这个样子啊
Why do you always do that?
-阿迪 -阿迪
- Artie! - Artie!
这是英国下议院的砌石
This is masonry from the British House of Commons.
没错 它被灌输了闪电战期间
Yeah, it was infused with all the hatred
纳粹政♥权♥所有的憎恨
of the Nazi regime during the blitzkrieg.
放在哪里呢
Now where is it?
你确定我们有甘地的腰布吗 我是说
Are you sure we even have Gandhi's dhoti? I mean--
确定 纺车在这里
Positive, now there's the spinning wheel,
凉鞋在这里 眼镜在这里
and there's the sandals. There's the glasses.
那该死的
Where's the damn--
腰布 找到了
Dhoti! Got it.
但是 阿迪 你怎么知道
But, Artie, how did you even know
炸♥弹♥在轮椅里呢
about the bomb being in the wheelchair?
我推理出来的 还有
It was logical, and, uh,
我想他在传走的时候好像提到过
I think he may have mentioned it in passing.
你是怎么知道甘地的...
And how did you know about Gandhi's--
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
它还在继续倒数计时
It's still counting down.
不应该这样的 应该停下来的
No, it can't be. It's supposed to stop.
麦卡 如果我们不做点什么的话
Myka, if we don't do something,
这东西会摧毁整个仓库的
this thing is gonna destroy the whole warehouse.
先别慌 好吗
Hey, don't panic, all right?
你说过这个炸♥弹♥用仇恨做燃料的 对吗
You--you said that the bomb was fueled by hatred, right?
是的 我们以为
Yeah, well, we thought
甘地的腰布里纯净的和平能量
that the pure peace of Gandhi's dhoti
可以清除希♥特♥勒♥那纯粹的仇恨
would counteract Hitler's pure hatred.
-根本不是炸♥弹♥的事 -你说什么
- It's not the bomb. - What?
根本和炸♥弹♥无关的
It's not the bomb.
对啊 应该是仇恨
Of course. The hatred.
对 如果仇恨是引发炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的起源
Right. So if hatred is what ignites the bomb,
我们根本不用拆除炸♥弹♥
then we don't need to defuse the bomb.
我们应该去找沃特·赛克斯
We need to defuse Walter Sykes.
对
Right.
皮特马上就要把他推到大门入口了
And Pete is about to push him through the portal,
他将会永远消失
and he's gonna be lost forever.
等等
Wait!
你是怎么知道这些事情的
How do you know these things?
你离她远点儿
Get away from her!
不 不要 皮特 不要按
No, no! Pete, don't!
把他弄回来 你必须让他回来
No, bring him back. You have to bring him back.
把他带回来
Bring him back!
麦卡
Myka.
停了
It stopped.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
他死了
He's gone.
很明显
It's specific.
你怎么能确定H.G.威尔斯恢复正常了
How can you be certain of H.G. Wells's rehabilitation?
我知道这有点冒险
I know how all this sounds,
但是能不能相信我一次
but could you possibly just trust me on this?
相信你就行了吗
Trust you on this? That's it?
在香港 她的确救了麦卡的命
Look, she did save Myka's life in Hong Kong,
而且她们两个设法重开大门
and the two of them did manage to reopen the portal,
救了我们所有的人
which ultimately saved us all.
H.G.威尔斯所做的值得我们尊敬
What H.G. did was admirable,
但是这件事无法改变她过去所做的一切
but one event doesn't change history.
你无法让董事们忽略过去她所做的事
You cannot have the regents simply ignore the past.
为什么不能 过去并没有刻在石头上
Why not? The past isn't written in stone, you know.
我的意思是 它是被写在...
Well, I mean, you know, it's--it's written in--
你知道我的意思啦
You--you know what I mean.
不明白
No.
我们不明白 亚瑟 你到底在说什么
Actually we don't, Arthur. What are you talking about?
我的意思是 人是会变的
I-I mean, people change.
他们吸取教训 然后成长起来
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表