剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And no, Artie, it's not because of anything I did.
好吧 现在听着 我得挂了
All right, now, list--listen. I-I-I gotta go.
保持联♥系♥
Keep me posted.
想办法搞到录像
Find a way to get that video.
麦卡 你认识商店老板吗
Hey, Mykes, you know the owner of the mini-mart
珀塞尔杀死的那个
that Purcell killed?
他有家人 对吧
He had a family, right?
如果每次有人用藏物
Well, if we had a nickel
来复仇我们都能拿到五美分
for every time someone used an artifact for revenge,
我们就会有上亿美分
we'd have, like, a billion nickels.
换算成美元 大概会有
And in dollars, that would be, like...
很多美分 等于有
well, in nickels, it w--
我懂
I got it.
那么 好主意
So...Great.
你去找那家人
You go interview the family,
我想我知道该怎么弄到录像
and I think I know how to get that video.
是这么放的吧
This goes like this, right?
小心 小心点
Uh-- uh, care-- careful with that.
不好意思
Sorry.
这个老房♥子就快散架了
This building is old and falling apart.
是的 我们都这么觉得
Yes, we have that in common. Ha ha!
要挨打了吧
Beat you to it.
它还能经得起多少次摇晃
Yes, well, how much shaking can it take?
问得好 我们四个可能
Good point. The four of us could
要花上好几个星期才能找到震源
take weeks to find the source.
知道吗 地质调查局
Well, you know, the Geological Survey
在每个主断层都安置了传感器
has sensors in the ground at every major fault.
根据感应的强度
And depending on the intensity of the sensor,
他们可以确定震中的位置
they can determine the epicenter.
所以呢
And...
你们在仓库装这些有什么用
Why would you have those at the warehouse?
这儿又不是圣安地列斯
This is not the San Andreas.
当我没说
Forget I ever said anything. - Uh--
-克劳迪娅 -我不知道为什么
- Claudia! - I don't know why!
什么 什么为什么
Wh--why what?
什么 什么都没有
Why--why nothing.
你想说什么
What do you want?
藏品移♥动♥检测系统
The artifact removal detection system--
对 改变已有的感应器 当然是这样
Oh, yes, repurpose sensors that are already in place. Of course.
我来让系统运行起来
Then I could boost power to the system.
确保它能感应到每次震动
Make sure it feels every vibration.
将数据和仓库的
I will overlay the data onto
输电网进行覆盖 对比数值
a grid of the warehouse and cross-ref.
没错
Yeah, that.
好提议 医生
Nice suggestion, doctor.
别太得意
Don't get a big head.
我快好了
I almost got it.
好了 好了
I got it, I got it.
育空区
Yukon sector.
往这走
It's this way!
你们到底在这里干了多久了
How long have you people worked here?
我可是新来的
I'm new.
-找到了 -天哪
- Found it. - My.
就是那 问题在那
There! There's the problem.
-那是什么 -伸缩接头
- What are those? - Expansion joints
用来自动扩张来
For when the warehouse automatically expands
为藏物创造空间
to make room for artifacts.
不知什么原因 他们堵住了
For some reason, they're jammed.
我认为这就是震动的原因
I think that's what's causing the tremors.
很好 这解释说得通
Great, well, that explains everything,
可仓库真的会自动扩张
Except for the part where you said
这是怎么回事
the warehouse automatically expands.
千真万确 惊讶吧
That's right. Surprise!
你好 海伦娜
Hi, Helena.
-麦卡 你来这干什么 -艾米丽
- Myka, what are you doing here? - Emily?
我曾和你说过别来打扰我的生活
I asked you to leave me out of this.
海伦娜 只是我们需要帮助
Helena, it's just that we need help.
-没有想要 -艾米丽 没事吧
- There's no-- - Emily, everything okay?
-你好 -内特
- Hi. - Nate.
阿德莱德
Adelaide.
这位是
Um, this is--
一位艾米丽的老朋友
A dear old friend of Emily's
一位很久没见的老朋友
who she hasn't seen in a long time
很惊喜地发现了对方
and is surprised to see now.
你是警官
You're a police officer
或者跟警♥察♥差不多性质的
or something like the police.
你和艾米丽共同破案
You and Emily solved cases together,
并且一起走过奇妙的旅程
and you went on amazing adventures.
-你怎么 -老朋友的事情
- How did you-- - Well, the old friends part
从你的动作上就能明显看出
is obvious from your body language.
惊喜的部分则可以从艾米丽的脸上看出
The surprise I could just see on Emily's face.
所以说你一定从外地来的
So you must be here from out of town.
至于知道你是警♥察♥之类的
And knew you were something like police
因为很明显你带着徽章
'cause, well, you're wearing a badge.
都是艾米丽教她的
Emily taught her that.
我要指出一点
One correction.
没有什么奇妙的旅程
There were no amazing adventures.
麦卡和我只是在爱荷华州研究室的室友
Myka and I were just roommates at Iowa tech.
没错
Right.
真怀念那段时光
Crazy days on the quad.
总有一天我会踏上一段奇妙的旅程
Someday I'm gonna go on amazing adventures.
是的 我相信你
Yes, you will.
快进来
Please come in.
-阿德莱德很特别 -他爸爸也是
- Adelaide's exceptional. - And so's her father.
他只是一个可靠 普通又善良的人
He's a solid, normal, kind man.
没错 他只是一个平民
Yes, he's a civilian.
可我就是喜欢他这一点
But that's one of my favorite things about him.
我已经不再是以前的我了
I'm trying something a little...different right now.
你住这多久了
So how long have you lived here?
差不多半年了
About six months.
我在烹饪课上认识了内特
I met Nate at a cooking class.
别 别笑我
No, don't laugh.
然后就认识阿德莱德
Um, and then-- and then Adelaide.
麦卡 他们邀请我来同住
Myka, they invited me into their home,
融入他们的生活
Their lives.
这一百多年来我第一次感觉到
For the first time in over a century, I feel like--
感觉到了归属感
I feel like I belong.
那内特知道你的真实身份吗
So does Nate know who you really are?
我总不能直接和他说我是H.G.威尔斯
I can't very well tell him I'm H.G. Wells,
年龄高达147岁的科幻小说之父
The 147-year-old father of science fiction.
他们肯定接受不了
They'd put me away.
那你愿意帮我们吗
So will you help us?
警♥察♥不肯给我们 可我们需要那份录像带
The cops won't, and we need that video.
我不能
I can't.
麦卡 我不能帮你们
Myka, I can't.
海伦娜有人因此受伤了
Helena, people are getting hurt.
其中一个还已经死了
One's already dead.
再说还是你叫我们来的
And by the way, you called us.
所以
So...
你不觉得你欠阿德莱德
Don't you think you owe it to Adelaide
一个奇妙的旅程吗
to have one more amazing adventure?
女士们 她还来这干嘛
Ladies. She supposed to be back here?
这里没有权限不得入内
This area's off limits to visitors.
柯蒂斯警官
Officer...Curtis,
我敢肯定这么多年来 你一定用带人参观警局
Uh, I'm sure over the years, you've impressed a lady or two
来博取女孩子的欢心吧
by giving her a tour of the station.
是有过
Been known to happen.
机会来了
Well, uh...
好吧
Right.
好了 跟我来 女士们
All right. Rock on, ladies.
你从克劳迪娅那学了不少嘛
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表