剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, many regard him as history's first.
真不错 所以最后 我会爆♥炸♥
Okay, great. So, eventually, I go boom.
阿迪 我们怎么才能阻止爆♥炸♥
How-how do we stop it, Artie?
-我们试过中和它 -别
- We tried goo-ing it... - No!
听着 想办法把它从你身体里取出来
Look, uh, just, uh... you get it off your body.
如果有必要 切下来
Cut it off, if you have to.
什么 搞什么
What, what, what?
我得挂了
I-I gotta go.
真的要这样吗
Really? Wh...
隹哲 走 别让他跑了
Trailer, come on. He's getting away.
皮特 等一下
Okay, Pete, hold on.
我去找个医护兵来
Let me just get a corpsman in here.
-没准他们可以... -不 不行
- Maybe they can... - No, no, no, no, no.
阿曼达 医护兵是不会切掉这个纹身的
Amanda, no doctor is gonna cut off a tattoo, okay?
我需要你来动手
I need you to do this.
我吗 皮特 我觉得我做不到
Me? Pete, I don't think I can.
皮特 我不行
No, Pete, I...
阿曼达
Amanda.
我知道过去很多时候
I know there've been plenty of times
你都恨不得给我两刀
that you've wanted to stick a knife in me.
你的机会来了
This is your chance.
得先麻醉一下
Uh, we should numb it first.
没时间了
No time.
-我能忍♥受 -天哪 好吧
- I can take it. - Oh, god, okay.
来吧
Okay.
-搞什么 -什么 怎么了
- What? - What, what?
-它会动 -再试试看
- It moved! - All right, well, keep trying!
-它... -又怎么了
- It... - What, what, what?
我无法接近它
It won't let me get near it.
这该死的噪音是什么
What the hell is that?
是辐射探测器
Uh, that is a radiation detector.
是我错了
It's all my fault,
我还以为事情不会更糟糕了
'cause I was thinking it couldn't get any worse.
我知道对于这么一个微妙的问题
Uh, I realize this may be a brute force solution
我的解决方案有点野蛮
to a delicate problem,
但我实在没有其他办法了 约书亚
but I don't see a lot of other choices here, Josh,
所以我就指望着两件事
so I'm banking on two things.
一是网上对琥珀特性的解释是正确的
One, that the internet's right about amber,
二是你不会有感觉
and, two, that you won't feel this.
看起来这里没有任何线索能说明
There seems to be no clue as to what happened
兄弟会组织发生了什么
to the brotherhood organization.
神父多米尼克说 几个月来
Father Domenico says no one has seen a single member
没有见过任何人出入这里
either come in or go out in months.
梵蒂冈什么都不知道
Vatican knows nothing.
二十世纪四十到五十年代美国最受欢迎的喜剧二人组
引用艾博特与科斯特洛的电影桥段
At the risk of invoking an Abbott and Costello movie,
这里可能有个...
it could be that there's some sort of...
-夹层墙 -没错
- Secret panel. - Yes.
金克斯探员
Agent Jinks?
你找到夹层了吗
Did you find the hidden panel?
特蕾西
Tracy?
特蕾西
Trace.
麦卡
Myka.
听着 你被某种东西感染了
Look, you've been affected by something.
麦卡 你在说胡话
Myka, you're sounding crazy.
我需要你相信我
I just need you to trust me.
当然
Of course.
天哪
Oh, my god.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我刚刚第一次感觉到婴儿在肚子里动
I just felt the baby move for the first time.
我的天 你快来感觉一下
Oh, my God, you have to feel this!
好 这里吗
Okay. Here?
-对 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
你不总是很完美吗
Always so damn perfect.
现在怎么变笨了呢
Not such a smartie now, huh?
我不会伤害你 但...
I'm not gonna hurt you, but...
我可是个训练有素的特工
I am a trained secret service agent.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我还完成了整套疯狂健身计划呢
Well, I completed the insanity workout!
那可是纯手工制♥作♥的
That was handmade!
我的头发
Ow, ow, my hair!
说起头发你就没完没了
You and your hair.
"我要卷发" "我要拉直"
"I like it curly!" "I like it straight!"
有那么难选吗
Make a decision.
瞧 你根本打不过我
Look, you could never take me in a fight, okay?
九岁时没有 现在更不可能
Not when you were nine, not now.
我不明白这一切怎么会发生得这么快
I don't know why this is happening so fast.
-行了 -越来越糟了
- Okay. - It's getting worse.
禁区
我觉得自己像正在被加热的爆米花
I feel like the inside of a microwave popcorn bag.
希望这东西能抵得住爆♥炸♥
I just hope this thing can hold the blast.
当量 指炸♥药♥的爆♥炸♥造成的威力与多少质量单位的黄色炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥所造成的威力相同
它能减缓907公斤黄色炸♥药♥当量的爆♥炸♥冲力
It offers explosive mitigation and radiation shielding
并且屏蔽掉辐射
for 2,000 pounds of TNT equivalent.
-我只有81公斤 -皮特
- Well, I'm 180. - Pete.
好吧 有时会稍微超出一点
All right, well, a few more on my fat days.
听着 里面就用不了手♥机♥了
Listen, this cell phone's not gonna work inside.
皮特 你得一个人呆在里面
You're gonna be all alone in there, Pete.
我知道
I know.
阿曼达 如果有任何办法...
Look, Amanda, if--if there was any way...
能让我过了这一关
that I could do this
即使成不了你见过最英勇的人...
without being the biggest hero you ever met...
成不了比你丈夫迈克尔更大的英雄
far bigger than your husband Michael,
我也会做的
I'd do it.
皮特
Pete.
让他们用我的名字去命名一些东西
Tell them to name something after me.
不能是商场
Not a mall.
就是这个笑容
There's that smile.
很高兴这是我最后看到的东西
I'm glad it's the last thing I'll see.
皮特
Pete.
我对你的爱从未停止过
I never stopped loving you.
你总是嫉妒我朋友比你多
You were always jealous I had more friends than you!
吉米·奎因带你去毕业舞会还是因为我
Jimmy Quinn only asked you to the prom as a favor to me.
要不然 你的舞伴就只能是乔尔
Otherwise, your date would've just been Joel.
-乔尔是谁 -大痣乔尔
- Who's Joel? - Joel the mole.
我们就是这么叫你脸上那东西的
That's what we called that thing on your face!
那是 那是个美人痣
That was-- that was a beauty mark!
美人痣上可没有毛
Beauty marks don't have hair.
麦卡 我有话跟你说
Myka, I need to talk to you.
皮特 我妹太卑鄙了
Pete, my sister is so mean.
她还给我的痣起了个名
She had a nickname for my mole.
这下你知道我有个痣了
And I just told you I had a mole.
不要紧 我不在意
It's okay. I don't care.
皮特 怎么了 阿曼达还好吗
Pete, what's wrong? Is Amanda okay?
还好
Yes.
她没事
She's fine.
皮特 你在 你在发光
Pete, you're-- you're glowing.
我找你就是为了这个
That's kinda what I called you about.
麦卡 我觉得这次我...
Uh, Myka, I think this might be the--
这次我逃不过去了 我...
I don't see a way out this time, okay, and I...
我们要永别了
I think this might be the end.
皮特 把事情的起因经过告诉我
Okay, Pete, just tell me everything.
好吧 是这样
Okay, okay.
有个俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
I have a tattoo of a cat from a Russian suicide bomber
的猫形纹身在我背上要爆♥炸♥了
on my back that's about to explode, okay?
它会在不同的皮肤间转移
It transfers from skin to skin.
-你有没有试过... -这纹身火烧不化
- Did you try-- - You can't burn it off,
刀切不着 中和剂也不管用
cut it off, or goo it off.
那纹身一开始是怎么跑到阿曼达身上去的
Okay, how--how did the tattoo transfer to Amanda in the first place?
我不知道 还不清楚
I don't know. It's--it's unclear.
是这个盒子带出来的
It came with this box.
我 我试着中和过 但...
I-I tried to neutralize it, but it--
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表