剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
There has to be a connection between the three of them, Pete.
凯伦 你好
Karen, hi.
你见过兰尼·布科夫斯基或者蒂姆·瓦茨吗
Um, have you ever met Lenny Bukowski or-or Tim Watts?
应该没见过 他们也病了吗
Well, I-I don't think so. Are-are they sick, too?
是有什么传染病爆发了吗
Uh... is this some kind of an outbreak?
塔利健身房♥
Tully's.
米勒小姐 你是在塔利健身房♥健身吗
Uh, Ms. Miller, do you work out at Tully's gym?
是的 我偶尔会去打拳击
Yeah, I do a little boxing.
有没有炼钢厂的人也去那里打拳
Do any of the guys from the steel mill go there, too?
是的 有一群他们的人
Well, sure, a bunch of 'em.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
这里真够热的
It's, like, 200 degrees in here,
-闻起来就像你房♥间里的味道 -还不错吧
- and it smells like your room. - Ah, light a match.
这里的老板说汉克·西斯科要是
The owner says that Hank Siskel
来这里的话就死定了 现在我知道原因了
would be caught dead in here. And now, I can see why.
你们两个在这里做什么
What are you two doing here?
事实证明西斯科
Well, it turns out Siskel
可能不是害你们兄弟生病的凶手
may not be the one making your friends sick after all.
-你凭什么这么说 -又出现了一位受害者
- What makes you say that? - Another victim.
而那个人从来没有去过工厂
This one's never been to the mill,
-但在这里和你们打过拳击 -等等
- but boxes here with you guys. - W-wait a minute.
你是想说塔利健身房♥有问题吗
So you're trying to say there could be something here at Tully's?
我的拳击馆一点问题也没有
Hey, there's nothing wrong with my gym.
我都用漂白剂清洁的
I use bleach.
是西斯科想借机打♥压♥我们
That's just Siskel trying to hit us where it hurts.
这里的拳赛让镇上的人有了可以为之欢呼的东西
The fights here give people in this town something to cheer for.
他当然想把这里关掉了
Of course he'd wanna shut them down.
你觉得他有那么坏吗
You think he's that diabolical?
大家都这么觉得
Everyone does!
反抗他的压♥迫♥让我们保持强大
Standing up to him keeps us strong.
你连这个权利都要剥夺吗
You wanna take that away from us?
你到底是站在哪一头的
Whose side are you on, anyway?
我不站在任何一头
I'm not on anybody's side.
你应该站在我们工人这边才对
You should be on the side of the workers.
好啊 想打架吗
All right, all right. Wanna fight?
要打就到拳击场上去打 不然就都散开
Take it in the ring. Otherwise, let's break this up.
-你是觉得... -萨姆·格雷提有嫌疑
- So are you thinking... - Sam Garity's our guy?
比起真♥相♥他更关心这件事产生的影响
He's certainly more interested in the cause than the truth.
他有足够的动机使用藏物
Enough to maybe use an artifact to-to make
来陷害汉克·西斯科
Hank Siskel look bad?
麦卡 我们得赶在
Mykes, we gotta talk
蒂姆和兰尼病情恶化前
to these guys one-on-one
和这些家伙一对一地谈谈
before Tim and Lenny run out of time.
我们要怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
来次动手审问
A little hands-on interrogation.
呆子 想知道我对这场比赛的预测吗
Hey, fool! What's my prediction for the fight?
你会很疼
Pain!
好啊 来吧
Ooh! Oh, oh, oh! Okay, all right.
你有没有看到过周围人使用什么
So, uh, you ever see anyone around here using anything,
不正常的东西
I don't know...unusual?
比如说 也许是
You know, like, uh, I don't know,
-萨姆·格雷提 -他怎么了
- Sam Garity? - What about him?
他这人挺情绪化的 是吧
He's-he's pretty intense, isn't he?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
就是他那股反抗强权的劲头
You know, his whole "stick it to the man" thing.
他为我们着想
He looks out for us.
是为你们 还是为他的工会
All right. You, or his union?
你错怪他了 哥们
You're barkin' up the wrong tree, bro.
我没找到什么线索
Here, now, I got nothing.
最接近的就是罗马大火时
Closest match I found was Nero's Lyre
相传古罗马君主尼禄在古罗马城大火发生时正在用七弦竖琴弹奏特洛伊之歌♥
尼禄弹的七弦竖琴
from the Great Fire of Rome.
只要弹奏《特洛伊之歌♥》
If you play Sack of Ilium,
就会烧灼并剥掉你的脸
it's said to burn and peel your face off.
恶心 但并不是这个藏物的功能
Eww! Well, that's not exactly what this does.
而且我也不认为这个拳击馆里有人能
Besides, I don't think that anyone in this gym could play
用七弦竖琴弹奏《特洛伊之歌♥》
the Sack of Ilium on a lyre.
你们的工会代表...
So your union rep...
他有没有 有没有收集什么古老的东西
does he, uh, does he collect anything antique-y?
谁知道呢 也许吧
Who knows. Probably.
-你问这个干吗 -没什么 我只是觉得
- What do you care? - No, I'm just saying
没准他想牺牲几个兄弟的性命来陷害西斯科
maybe he took out a couple of guys to make Siskel look bad.
在一九九六年 西斯科...
In 1996, Siskel...
那时他叫汉克·布雷洛克
He was then Hank Blaloc...
在奥克兰有一家餐馆
He owned a restaurant in Oakland.
他曾因为虐待非法劳工而被捕
He was arrested for labor abuse of illegal busboys.
看来他的确是个人♥渣♥
So the man is trash.
可惜他已经不是我们的主要嫌疑人了
Sadly, he's just not our main suspect anymore.
那是谁
Well, then, who is?
动起来
Fight!
好样的
Nice!
麦卡 你们到底有没有嫌疑人
Myka, do you even have a suspect?
可能有
Possibly.
你有什么要跟我说的吗
You got something to say to me?
不 不是 我就是锻炼锻炼身体
Uh, no, no. Just, uh, getting some exercise.
那你问那么多问题干吗
Then why all the questions?
有几个伙计病倒了
Well, some guys are getting sick.
镇上的人因此痛恨西斯科 一切都正合你意
Town hates Siskel, and that works out for you.
坏了 出事了
Okay, that's not good.
怎么了 麦卡 皮特去哪里了
Well, what's wrong? Myka, where's Pete?
他正忙着做 做动手审问
Uh, he's doing some hands-on i-i-interrogating.
我稍后再打给你
I'll call you back.
好了 萨姆 别激动
Come on, Sam! It's cool!
-冷静一下 -交给我吧 萨姆
- Just chill out! - Yeah, I got it, Sam.
-天哪 -上吧 科迪
- Oh, boy. - Let's go, Cody!
你干吗要和小萨对着干
What do you got against Sammy?
小萨吗 我们是朋友
Sammy? We're friends.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
-你参加过海军陆战队吗 -是的
- Hey, you're a marine, huh? - That's right.
我也是 你是哪个部队的
Me too. What'd you serve?
海军陆战队第三团第四营
4th Battalion, 3rd Marines.
在费卢杰和阿萨德空军基地
Fallujah and Al-Asad Airbase.
曾服役过两次 你呢
Two different tours. And yourself?
我是第七团第五营的
5th Battalion, 7th Marines.
在阿富汗 平静的那几年
Afghanistan, the quiet years.
相比较而言 你懂的
Well, you know, quieter.
你为什么要找我朋友的茬
Okay. So why are you after my friend?
我没有 但有人中毒病倒了
I'm not! But people are being poisoned.
而他有犯罪动机
And he's got a motive.
这可是干净漂亮的一击
Hey, it was a clean hit!
皮特 你还好吗 皮特
Pete, are you okay? Pete?
也许我不该问的
Maybe I shouldn't have asked.
我知道这听起来 很离谱
I know this sounds...well, completely insane.
但史蒂夫和这玩意连在了一起
But Steve is connected to this.
我们来这就是为了切断这个联♥系♥
And we had hoped by coming here we could u-unconnect him.
我都不想假装听得懂
I-I'm not even gonna pretend to understand
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
我本以为在这么多年后 史蒂夫终于
I just thought that Steve s finally here
肯回来谈谈过去的事情了
to talk about everything after all this time.
我可以问问 发生了什么吗
Can I ask...just what happened?
有些瞬间 你的神情真是太像她了
Sometimes, you get a look, and you're just like her.
-我的女儿 -史蒂夫和我提起过
- My girl. - Yeah, Steve's mentioned that.
事情开始于对杀害奥利维亚
So, um, it started at the sentencing
凶手的审判
for the boy who killed Olivia.
是抢劫引起的谋杀 对吗
A robbery gone bad, wasn't it?
是的 州政♥府♥想借此机会杀一儆百
Mm-hmm. And the state wanted to make an example of him,
因此他面临着死刑
so he was facing the death penalty.
那次审判... 在等待结果的几个月里
And the trial, it... all the months before
我们陷入了深深的愤怒和痛苦之中
the waiting... oh, there's so much anger and pain,
我想结束这一切
and... I needed it to be over.
他们 我是说 他被判死刑了吗
Did they-- I mean, did he get the death penalty?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表