剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我可能会猜1508 你的秘决是什么
I would have guess 1508. What's your secret?
玉兰油吗
Oil of OLAY?
没有任何信息
No messages.
打电♥话♥给他 快捷拨号♥键是"N"
Call him. Speed dial is "N."
真的 是普拉提 还是防晒什么的
Seriously, Pilates, sunscreen...
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voicemail.
一定是有事发生了
Something's happened.
巴拉塞尔士有他自己的计划了
Paracelsus made plans of his own.
现在他有两名人♥质♥了
Now he's got two hostages.
我们为什么不从此处着手呢
Why don't we start with this?
你为什么要和历史上
Why did you get involved
最危险最残暴的炼金术士同流合污呢
with the most dangerous rogue alchemist in history?
巴拉塞尔士是萨顿的兄弟
Paracelsus was... is Sutton's brother.
就像你知道的 他几乎对所有的事物
As you know, he had a rather heretical approach
都有着相当异端的方法
to, well, pretty much everything.
他不顾科学的界限
Pushed the boundaries of science,
常常把藏物和某种科学结合在一起
often combining that science with artifacts.
各种藏物
Multiple artifacts.
再等一小会儿就好了
Just a few moments.
到实验间来吧
Step into the chamber.
任你差遣
By your command,
我亲爱的兄长
dear brother.
这酒... 你给我下药了 为什么
The wine... You've drugged me. Why?
我已经答应以合理的价钱当你的小白鼠了
I was already playing your guinea pig for a reasonable fee.
为什么我的家人也在这
What the hell is my family doing here?
你是不是疯了
Have you lost your mind?
说好只有我的
Uhh! This was only supposed to be me!
放他们走 你不需要他们
Let them go. You don't need them.
你错了 我亲爱的弟弟 我需要他们
Oh, but you're wrong, my dear brother, I do.
我必须分别在男人
I must test my theory on a man,
女人和孩子身上试验我的理论
a woman, and a child.
不然我怎么知道年龄和性别
How else would I determine whether gender or age
会不会改变实验过程和结果呢
alter the process or the result?
我会给你三倍的酬劳
I'll see that your fee is tripled.
你醒来后就拥有不死之身了
And you woke up immortal?
巴拉塞尔士把魔法石和另外一件藏物
Paracelsus combined the Philosopher's Stone
结合在一起
with another artifact.
还有一个铜碗
With a copper bowl
上面带有象征生命的埃及符号♥
with the Egyptian symbol for life.
那就跟用核裂变来替代火♥药♥一样危险
That's as dangerous as replacing gunpowder with nuclear fission.
那之后呢
So what happened next?
不久之后 巴拉塞尔士就消失了
Not long after, Paracelsus disappeared.
之后我们发现是九号♥仓库的探员
And we later found out that agents from warehouse 9
把他带走了
had taken him.
然后他们把他铜化了 为什么
And they bronzed him. Why?
不知道
No idea.
我亲眼目睹我儿子
I've watched my son
被困在永无止境的青春期里伤心欲绝
trapped in an endless adolescence of broken hearts.
初恋永远是最令人伤痛的
The first was the most painful.
那个女孩叫索菲亚
Her name was Sophia.
他们只是两个相爱的15岁的孩子
They were just two 15-year-olds in love.
没什么比他们更天真无邪呢
What could be more natural?
尼克一直停留在15岁 而...
Nick stayed 15, and...
索菲亚却长大了
Sophia grew up.
她结婚了 有了孩子
She married, she had children,
她忘记了她的初恋
and she forgot all about her first love.
但尼克却从来没有忘记她
But Nick never forgot her.
那是我第一次看到
That was the first time that I saw
永生的残酷
the cruelty of immortality.
几个世纪过去了他还是不能长大成人
Centuries caught between child and man.
永远不能相爱 成家
Never to fall in love, raise a family,
和某人共度一生
share your life with someone.
更糟的是 看着你爱的人老去 死亡
And worse, watching your loves age and die.
他知道的就只有失去
He knows only loss.
但是内心却太坚强
But the heart is strong,
用了很长的时间才放弃希望
and it takes a long time to give up hope.
尼克一次 又一次的坠入爱河
Nick fell in love again... and again,
直到最后 他终于意识到
until finally he understood
没有人可以和他永恒的相爱
there would be no one to love for all eternity.
所以你希望你儿子能拥有有限的生命
That's why you want mortality for your son?
但是光有魔法石是不够的 是吗
But the Philosopher's Stone isn't enough, is it?
你需要巴拉塞尔士来逆转那个实验
You need Paracelsus to reverse it.
他需要第一次实验里用到的同样的藏物
And he's got to use the same mixture of artifacts
和元素来混合
and elements he did the first time.
即使你知道他很危险 还是帮他解铜了
You unbronzed him, even though you knew he was dangerous.
我们以为这么久之后他会变弱
We assumed that he would be weak after all that time,
会心怀感激
and grateful.
有些事值得冒一切风险去尝试
I mean, some things are worth risking everything for,
我儿子就是其中之一
and my son is one of them.
阿迪 我觉得巴拉塞尔士
Artie, I'm assuming that Paracelsus
会把魔法石用在自己身上
is gonna try to use the stone on himself.
巴拉塞尔士会去哪找这些特定的元素呢
Where would Paracelsus find those specific elements?
我们觉得他会去他在君士坦丁堡的实验室
We assumed in his laboratory in Constantinople.
也就是现在的伊斯坦布尔
Istanbul today.
也许是我疯了 但是都500年过去了
Call me crazy, but after 500 years,
我打赌那地方现在已经变成公♥寓♥楼了
I'm gonna bet that it's been made into condos by now.
我们得去试试
Well, we have to try.
具体是在伊斯坦布尔的哪里
Where, exactly, in Istanbul?
我们被带去的时候被下了药
We were drugged when we were taken there.
是在地下很深的地方
Deep underground somewhere.
我们也不能在伊斯坦布尔到处挖坑啊
Well, we can't just go digging holes all over Istanbul.
等等 巴拉塞尔士留下的信息说
Wait a minute, Paracelsus's message said,
"萨顿知道我要的是什么"
"Sutton knows what I want."
如果萨顿知道巴拉塞尔士要的是什么
If Sutton knows what Paracelsus wants...
那么萨顿一定知道去哪能找到他
Then Sutton would know where to find him.
你知道你丈夫在哪吗
Any idea where your husband is?
自从拿破仑悬赏取他的项上人头后
Oh, I've given up keeping track of Sutton
我就不再和他保持联♥系♥了
after Napoleon put a price on his head.
太危险了
It's just too dangerous.
给点儿力
Come on!
那个老男孩已经忙了快十一个小时了
The old boy's been in there for, like, 11 hours.
你也知道那有多费时间
Well, you know, it takes time.
就像大海里捞针
Needle in a haystack.
也许他需要帮把手
Maybe he needs some help.
真的 你要
Really? You gonna--
你这个时候去烦他还不如把手伸进狮子笼里
You gonna put your hand in the lion's cage?
-不 别这样 -说的好
- No, no! No! No! - Good point.
既然我俩都在这
So, while we're at it,
我们为什么
Why don't we, uh...
为什么不谈谈
Why don't we talk about
你为什么还没开始治疗
Why you haven't started your treatments yet?
-治疗什么 -麦卡
- What treatments? - Myka,
你的癌症
your cancer treatments,
你早就该开始治了
which you should have started, like, yesterday.
看吧 这就是我不想告诉任何人的原因
Look, that's why I didn't tell anyone about this, okay?
得病的是我
This is-- this is my disease.
要治疗的也是我
And it's my treatment program,
我准备好的时候我就会去治疗的
and I will start it when I'm good and ready to start it.
你是要教我怎么掌控自己的身体吗
You're really telling me how to handle my own body.
我没有 只是你并不能"掌控"癌症
No, it's just--you can't just handle cancer.
我心里有数
Look, I got this under--
我找到了
I got it!
找到了 终于找到了
Yeah, I got it. I got it.
系统真是慢的令人发指
The system has been maddeningly slow.
但鉴于萨顿出现在巴黎
But using Sutton's last known whereabouts,
我先从国际刑♥警♥那里开始找起
which was paris, I started with Interpol,
找到了一段戴高乐机场的视频
and then video from Charles de Gaulle airport.
-之后我扩大了搜索面 -阿迪
- and then I widened the net. - Artie
长话短说
Uh, long story short--
伯爵假扮成了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥商人
The Count is posing as a Russian businessman
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表