剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Special agent Pete Lattimer, Secret Service.
-不是吧 特勤局吗 -没错
- No. Secret Service? - Yeah.
帅呆了
That is very cool.
我是公园管♥理♥员♥埃文·史密斯
I'm ranger Evan Smith.
公园管♥理♥员♥史密斯吗
Ranger Smith?
"喂 公园管♥理♥员♥先生 先生"
"Hey, Mr. Ranger, sir."
不好意思 不好意思
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
哥们 你可能一直都是这样
Man, you probably get that all the time.
-不 我没这么做过 -什么
- Nope, can't say that I do. - What?
-没做过 -没有吗 那卡♥通♥片
- No. - No? The--the cartoon?
-听着 -好吧
- Listen, uh... - Right.
人们被这事吓坏了
People are freaking out about this.
地震的范围一般不会只有几个平方
Seismic activity doesn't usually limit itself
这么小的范围 知道我什么意思吗
to a few square yards, you know what I mean?
像这样的情况到底是怎么发生的
How does something like this even happen?
知道世上能发生什么事
Well, you'd be surprised
你会大吃一惊的
at the kind of things that could happen.
我说你们去咬皮特啊
"Go with Pete," They said.
你们会喜欢的 肉香血甜
"You'll love it. Sunshine and fresh air."
我的血就那么好喝吗
Why am I so delicious to you?
坐到笔记本上太多次了 这声音真是熟悉
I've sat on too many laptops not to know that sound.
发现了什么
What did you find?
我觉得是...
I think--yep.
被埋的手♥机♥
buried cell phone.
你看是巧合吗
Coincidence?
基本从来都不是 你能黑进去吗
Hardly ever. Can you hack it?
我觉得...
I think--
可能得需要点时间
Might take me a little bit.
可能是宾利掉在路上的
Well, Bentley could have dropped it on his way down.
谁
Who?
莱纳斯·宾利 受害人
Linus Bentley, our victim.
他是考卡斯通信的总裁
He's the president of Qualcas Communications.
我找到了他的钱包和银行卡
I got his wallet and his cards,
但他身上没有藏物
but no artifact on him.
也就是说是其他人做的
Which might mean somebody else did the whammying?
我们来查查谁希望他死掉吧
Let's find out who would want this guy dead, huh?
好的 现在开始搜索资料
All right, scanning for info now.
这儿的信♥号♥♥烂死了
Ugh, my connection sucks out here.
你知道我们这是在森林中♥央♥ 是吧
You know we're in the middle of a forest, right?
别咬了 当然知道
Stop that. Well aware.
我要杀了你全家
I'll kill your whole family.
好了 莱纳斯·宾利 通信业巨头
Okay. Linus Bentley, telecom guru.
俄勒冈博客圈里到处都有他的名字
His name's all over the Oregon blogosphere.
很显然考卡斯在建的新变电站
Apparently a substation Qualcast is building
惹火了环保优先 一个本地非营利组织
is drawing the wrath of Green First, a local nonprofit,
他们称变电站的信♥号♥♥影响到了
claiming that the signals are disturbing
一处猫头鹰庇护所 或许还杀死了蜜蜂
a local owl sanctuary, probably killing bees.
他们一直在试图停止建设
Oh, they've been trying to get construction shut down.
杀掉宾利的确是一个好开头
Bentley's a good place to start
如果环保优先想让这项工程"入土为安"的话
if Green First wanted this project buried.
-准备好了吗 -一起用力
- All right, you guys ready? - Yeah, let's go.
往上拉 使劲儿
All right, up. Come on.
用词不当
Bad choice of words.
只是他现在的状态十分吓人
It's just that he's in a really scary place right now
我只是不愿想到他一个人
and I just--I hate to think about him wandering
在下面癫狂的游荡
by himself down here in crazy town.
你说他不会干出点儿什么事儿来吧
You don't think that he would do anything?
我...我觉得不...
I--I don't--
-天呐 阿迪 -阿迪 不要
- Oh, my god! Artie! - Artie! Don't!
你俩发什么神经
What is wrong with you?
我们发神经
Us?
你拿着...拿着把剑要...不是吗
You with the--the--the blade! No?
不是什么
"No" What?
我在重新区分他的能源重
I was redistributing its energy weight.
每九十天都要做一次
Has to be done every 90 days.
你俩在这里干什么
What are you doing here anyway?
我以为你和皮特去俄勒冈处理任务去了
I thought you were on a ping with Pete in Oregon.
我派克劳迪娅和皮特去了
I sent Claudia with Pete.
-你派的 -是啊
- You sent? - Uh-huh.
从什么时候开始你...
Since when do you--
知道吗 算了
You know what? It's fine.
无所谓 随你怎样
It's fine with me. Whatever.
不 阿迪 求你吼我吧
No, Artie, yell at me, please.
-我说了无所谓了 -不
- I said it was fine. - No!
我应该问你的 我应该...
I should have consulted you. I should have--
麦卡 住口
Myka, stop.
这是什么
what's this?
没什么 把这...把这给我
It's nothing. Give it--give that to me.
什么东西
What is this?
琳娜的清单
"Leena's list"?
是啊 就是...
Yes, it's, uh, things that...
她为保持某些藏物的稳定所做的事
she did to keep certain artifacts in balance.
得有人...得有人做下去
Somebody--somebody has to keep doing it.
没什么要紧的
Anyway. Doesn't matter.
走吧 让我自己待着
Just leave it. Leave me alone.
阿迪 让我们帮你做
Artie, let us help you.
-是啊 -帮我
- Yeah. - Help me?
这工作我独自做了三十五年
I've been doing this job alone for 35 years.
-无比感谢 -知道吗
- Thank you very much. - You know what?
算了 阿迪
Fine, Artie.
你就一个人忙活去吧
You just go do everything by yourself,
我们跟着你看你做
and we'll just follow you around and watch you.
随你便 祝你好运
Fine. Good luck with that.
把你们闯的祸自己收拾好
Clean up that mess you made!
俄勒冈州 比克内尔
环保优先
这是个非盈利环保组织哈
Ah, so this is an environmental nonprofit, huh?
是啊 你还指望有什么
Yeah, what'd you expect?
我也不知道
I don't know.
穿着轧染衣服唱宝瓶宫时代的嬉皮士
Hippies in tie-dye singing Age of Aquarius.
嬉皮音乐剧《长发》中的歌♥曲
作于1967年越南战争期间 宣扬人道和爱
你知道越战结束了 对吧
You know Vietnam's over, right?
对于我们这些看过
For those of us who've watched
《野战排》讲述越战的著名电影
《野战排》的人来说 永远都不会结束
the director's cut of Platoon, it'll never be over.
好的 很好
Okay, great.
从史波丁社区开始
Start with the block of Spaulding
就在社区花♥园♥附近
near the community gardens.
我们就还差六十五个签名了
We only need another 65 signatures.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
你看起来像是负责人
You look like you might be in charge.
你好 的确是
Hi. Yes.
欢迎来到环保优先 我是秋·拉德诺
Welcome to Green First. I'm Autumn Radnor.
感谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
看到人们能出来帮助
Oh, it's great to see people coming out
大地母亲真是太好了
to help with their dads.
就跟被崩了一枪一样
Ahh, that's what it feels like to be shot.
我们刚刚搬到这儿
We just moved into the storefront,
所以比较忙乱
so it's a little hectic around here,
但我知道竞选电♥话♥站那里需要帮忙
but I know they could really use some help in the phone bank.
竞选电♥话♥站是竞选工作人员与选民♥联♥系 为候选人争取选票的地方
不是的 我和这个跟我没有任何关系
Uh, no, me and my non-related- work-partner-colleague-
虽嫩但也没嫩到可以当我女儿的工作伙伴
who's-really-not-young-enough- to-be-my-daughter person and I
有几个关于莱纳斯·宾利的问题想问
have some questions about Linus Bentley.
搞没搞错
Seriously?
他现在开始请政♥府♥来吓唬我们了吗
He's using the government to intimidate us now?
这可真狗急跳墙
That is pretty desperate.
你们可以告诉他我们不会妥协的
You can tell him we're not backing down.
我们不是为了那些鸟来的
We're not here about the birds.
-猫头鹰 -猫头鹰也是鸟
- Owls. - Owls are birds.
这不仅是猫头鹰的问题
It's not just about the owls.
这是人类贪婪的问题
It's about greed.
摘自亨利·戴维·梭罗的名作《瓦尔登湖》
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表