剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
天知道H.G.在哪里
H.G. is god knows where.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
是我在那个飞机库里发现了你的尸体
I found your body in that hangar.
我可经不起再来一次了
I won't go through that again.
还有别的办法
There's another solution.
一定会有的
There-- there has to be.
我想不出来
I don't see what.
你都没有认真考虑过
Well, you haven't really looked yet.
也许现在该开始了
Maybe it's time to start.
我们中和烟盒后 伊森逐渐恢复了健康
Ethan started getting better once we neutralized the case.
不过悲哀和伤痛
Though the sorrow and pain
又回到那些他影响过的人身上了
returned to everyone that he'd affected.
现在他们才能开始自我疗伤
Well, now they can start to heal.
说到这里 阿迪
Uh, speaking of that, Artie,
我想在家附近待一段时间
I need to spend some time close to home.
暂时不接任务 集中精力研究
Skip a few missions and just focus on processing,
更多地了解节拍器 还有它作用的原理
learn more about the metronome, how it works.
你想待多久都行
Take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
大获成功 藏物收回
Success, artifact retrieved,
危机避免 拯救世界
crisis averted, day saved.
干得好 吹牛还是免了吧
Good job. Bragging is unbecoming.
我什么时候吹牛了
Since when?
怎么啦 金克斯
'sup, Jinksy?
干嘛苦着脸
Why are you wearing a serious face?
我说多少遍了 我就长一张苦瓜脸
I keep telling you guys, this is just my face.
-我是个有深度的人 -我不觉得
- I'm contemplative. - I don't know.
我看更像是便秘的表情
I'd say it's more "constipatetive."
没这个词
That's not a word.
我能让你发出会心一笑
I have something to make you contemplate a smile,
我录好《复仇》了
Revenge on Tivo.
怎么所有人都想让我看这部剧
Why does everyone keep trying to get me to watch that show?
你好 阿耳忒弥斯
Hello, Artemis.
一件藏物
One artifactis.
-皮特 -怎么了
- Pete? - Yeah?
克劳迪娅表现得怎么样
How-- how did Claudia do?
可吓人啦
Oh. Scary, actually.
吓人
Scary?
什么意思 有多吓人 是变邪恶了吗
What do you mean? How scary, evil?
不 阿迪 她变成了一个坚强
No, Artie, scary what a strong,
给力的女孩 吓到了人
powerful woman she's grown into.
是雨果亲口说的
I mean, uh, Hugo said it himself,
"她的力量不容小觑"
"She's a force to be reckoned with."
你应该 你应该感到骄傲
No, you'd be-- you'd be proud.
挺好的 都挺好
That's good. It's all good.
有没有碰到什么麻烦
And wh-- any trouble?
有是有 不过我们都搞定了
Oh, yeah, pfft, nothing we couldn't handle.
我们的确花了点时间
I mean, sure, it took us some time,
但所有的弹珠都找到了 袋子也封好了
but we retrieved all the marbles, gooed the bag.
孩子们都安全了
Kids are all right, yada, yada, yada.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
弹珠
Marbles?
是啊
Yeah.
鲍比·菲舍尔的弹珠
Bobby Fischer's marbles.
是的 它们就出现在雨果家的门阶上
Yeah, yeah they showed up on Hugo's doorstep.
也是件好事 那袋弹珠可真是
Good thing too, because that is one bad sack of--
阿迪
Artie?
毁了我的毕生心血
Dismantled my life's work.
什么
What?
没事
Uh, nothing.
没事 干得好
Nothing, but good job.
你快去休息吧
You go get some rest.
回头再聊
I'll catch you later.
好吧
Okay.
不 求你了 不要
No, please, no.
藏物已移走
鲍比·菲舍尔的弹珠
不
No.
一切已逐渐拉开帷幕
Things have already been set in motion.
不
No!
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表