剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我们得速度解决这事
And let's do it fast,
否则整个镇都将陷入混乱
otherwise this town is gonna have a very bad day.
等等
But, wait!
我们要先处理这些藏物
We gotta do something about these artifacts.
也许他拿着烟斗
Well, maybe he just took the pipe
-只是想耍帅 -叼烟斗可不帅
- because he wanted to look cool. - Smoking a pipe isn't cool.
什么 丹·阿克罗伊德就叼烟斗
What? Hey, Dan Akroyd smokes a pipe.
丹·阿克罗伊德: 著名电影演员
那就另当别论了
Oh, well, that changes everything then.
我希望杰西会像他的同伙那样呆
You know, I hope that Jesse's as dopey as his accomplice.
小心点 麦卡
Careful, Mykes, Mykes.
我们还不知道这烟斗有什么能耐呢
We still don't know what the pipe does.
你先上
You go.
我想它至少可以拆天花板
I'm guessing one thing it does is remove ceilings.
墨镜
苏菲的至宝
女士内衣店
这是金克斯大睡一觉之后
So, first mission for Donovan and Jinks
第一次和多诺万合作
since the big sleep.
-你激动吗 -当然
- You excited? - Yeah, sure.
我听得出 你对此非常渴望呢
I can tell. You're practically bursting.
不 只是上一次我们追踪藏物时
No, it's just the last time we went artifact hunting,
我还没靠藏物维持生命
I wasn't being kept alive by one.
我也并非不庆幸
Not that I'm not incredibly grateful
自己拥有不死之身 但...
for the whole not being dead thing, but...
我们还不知道使用节拍器会有什么危险
we still don't know the risks of the metronome.
别这么杞人忧天嘛
Oh, don't be such a Debbie downside.
我们朝气蓬勃 还有张清单
Look, we've got our youth. And a list.
要不就当寻宝游戏吧
You know what? I call scavenger hunt.
我肯定能比你找到更多
I bet I can snag more artifacts
列在单子上的藏物 黛比
on this list than you can, Debbie.
如果我说不 你还是会逼我玩的 对吧
If I say no, you're gonna make me play anyways, aren't you?
-挑战者同意了 -好吧
- The challenger has accepted. - Right.
你们好 你们是冲夏季情趣大酬♥宾♥来的吗
Hi, there. Are you here for our summer-sational sale?
大酬♥宾♥ 还有大酬♥宾♥呢
Ooh, sale. There's a sale.
穿丁字裤会让我出疹子
Thongs give me a rash.
我们在找一个叫乔丹·蒂沃利的人
We're looking for a Jordan Tivoli?
他可能戴着副新墨镜到处炫耀
He might be sporting a new pair of sunglasses.
乔丹一般在储藏室里干活
Jordan normally works in the stock room.
人有点怪 我有几个小时没见他了
Kind of a weird guy, but I haven't seen him for hours.
-怎么了 -你最近注意到
- Why? - Have you noticed anything
周围有什么怪事发生吗 比如软糖香味
strange around here recently, perhaps the smell of fudge?
隔壁就是家软糖店 很好吃哦
That's the fudge factory next door-- yum.
不过既然你提到了 今天很多东西
But now that you mention it, things have been falling off
都从架子上掉下来
shelves a lot today,
早些时候 我还听到了喷嚏声
and earlier I thought I heard someone sneeze,
但我一直一个人在这里
but I was all alone here.
也可能是我恐慌发作了
Could have been a panic attack, though.
我也总这样
I get those a lot.
抱歉
Excuse us.
-这是什么 -我把那副墨镜的信息
- Uh, what was that? - I entered those sunglasses'
-输入到了UAD里 -UAD
- info into the U.A.D. - The U.A.D.?
未回收藏物数据库
Unsnagged artifact database.
上面说 这墨镜可能是
So it says here the sunglasses might have belonged
约翰·A·麦克雷迪戴的
to a John A. Macready.
他是最初推动雷朋墨镜发明的飞行员
Oh, he was the pilot who first developed Ray-Bans.
我想他的第一幅墨镜反光能力
I guess his first pair worked so well
肯定很好 可以使佩戴者
at reflecting light, they made the wearer
在其他人面前隐身
invisible to the human eye.
这么说有个隐身乔丹正在这店里
So you think an invisible Jordan is just
瞎转悠吗 他为什么这么做
hanging around the store. Why would he do that?
现在我知道原因了
And now I see why.
这里面有个鬼
There's a ghost in there!
你打算找谁帮忙
Who ya gonna call?
隔壁邻居说
Okay, so the next door neighbor
她大概一小时前听到声巨响
said she heard a loud crash about an hour ago
但以为是从楼下制毒室发出的
but thought it was the meth lab downstairs.
多好的社区啊
Nice neighborhood.
皮特 看这些烧痕
Pete, just check out these burns.
有点像雷击留下的痕迹
I mean, they kind of look like lightning strikes.
所以是某些能操控闪电的东西
So something that controls lightning.
雷神托尔也叼烟斗吗
Did Thor smoke a pipe?
如果一个小毛贼偶然发现了一件强大的藏物
So where would a small-time thief go if he suddenly
他会去哪里呢
stumbled upon a powerful artifact?
首先 我会用它搞间有屋顶的公♥寓♥
For starters, I'd use it to get an apartment with a roof.
笔记本
Oh-- laptop.
我来查下他的浏览记录
I am gonna check the browser history.
瞧瞧你 克劳迪娅附体
Look at you going all Claudia.
他一小时前还在线
He was online an hour ago.
麦卡
Hey, Mykes.
人体解剖学
Human anatomy.
希望里面有图片
I hope it has pictures.
还真有啊
And, it does.
-皮特 -怎么了
- Pete? - Yeah.
银行支行&自动提款机分布图
我想我们知道他接下来去哪里了
I think we know where he's going next.
小提琴
马利音乐学院
我没听见小提琴声
I don't hear any violins.
是的 但根据那女孩的母亲所说
No, but according to the girl's mother,
她的课才刚开始十分钟
her lesson only started ten minutes ago,
所以或许我们还有时间去...
so maybe we've got time to--
或者没时间了
Or not.
好多了 提娅
Much better, Tia.
保持手指弯曲
Keep the fingers curved.
再来一次
And, again.
别拉了
Stop playing!
停下
Stop it!
-她只是个初学者 -没事
- Hey, she's just a beginner. - It's okay.
没事 我们是...
It's okay, we're with the department of--
防疫部的
Of contagion.
防疫部
Contagion.
这把小提琴是从市中心的当铺买♥♥来的吗
Uh, this violin, was it bought at a pawn shop downtown?
我妈今天早上买♥♥的
My mom bought it this morning.
这 这不是禽流感 对吧
This--this isn't the avian flu, is it?
还是非♥典♥
Or SARS?
快 快把它拿出去
Get-- get it out of here!
-没事 是你妈妈派我们来的 -对
- It's okay, your mom sent us. - Yeah.
你们不隔离她吗
Aren't you gonna quarantine her?
你洗洗手吧
Uh--er--um, wash your hands.
好吧 是拿破仑的
Okay, oh-- Napoleon.
-难怪 -什么
- It figures. - What?
厄尔巴岛 拿破仑流放之地
我非常肯定这是拿破仑在流放时拉的小提琴
I'm fairly certain this is the violin Napoleon played in exile.
如果那个女孩拉了升G调
If that girl would have hit a G-sharp,
这个小镇所引发出的暴♥力♥狂潮
this town would have erupted in a wave of violence
会使葡月13日暴♥乱♥像
that would have made 13 Vendemiaire
葡月13日 法国共和月历即公历1795年10月5日
该日巴黎街头爆发王党暴♥乱♥ 后被拿破仑镇♥压♥
街头市集一样黯然失色
seem like a street fair.
好吧 找到一个 接下来是什么
All right, one down. What's next?
魔鬼湖高尔夫乡村俱乐部
Uh, Devil's lake golf and country club.
一个犹太人和一个女黑人要去高档乡村俱乐部
A jew and a black woman go to a fancy country club.
再来一个牧师和一匹马
All we need is a priest and a horse,
我们就能整一出笑话了
and we can do the whole joke.
麦卡 他说前面有个人目睹了整件事
Hey, Mykes, he says there's a guy out front who saw it.
国家天空S&L支行...目前状况
皮特 在下雪
Pete, it's snowing.
夏天怎么会下雪
Why is it snowing in the summer?
这一定是烟斗的残留效应
It must be a residual effect of the pipe.
棕榈泉市 加州东部城市以炎热著称
要是在棕榈泉市肯定会造成人员伤亡
Kid could make a killing in Palm Springs.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉 先生 你能...
Excuse me, sir? Could you--
你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Could you tell us what happened?
像是一阵猛烈的龙♥卷♥风♥
Some kind of rogue tornado.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表