剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Wait, you have all the fans' names, right?
是 是的
Yeah, yeah. Uh, uh...
这 朱迪· 吉尔托伊 还有她的地址
there, Judy Giltoy, I even have her address.
-好了 扶我一下 -好的
- Okay, just give me a push. - Okay.
都在这里
They're all here.
日本武士刀 麦考伊步♥枪♥
The Katana sword, McCoy Rifle...
还有梵高的画
the Van Gogh.
玛塔·哈里的丝♥袜♥
Mata Hari's stockings.
普利莫·莱维的围巾
Primo Levy's scarf.
阿迪·尼尔森 这就是你的人生
Artie Nielson, this is your life.
你还好吧
You okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
这是个巨大的缺口
This is a massive breach.
已经被我们封住了
Which we stopped.
等大家回来以后 我们就会追踪到...
And as soon as everyone gets back, we'll all track d--
不 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous to--
这是有规章制度的
There is a protocol.
我会在合适的时候通知大家的
I will inform everyone at the right time.
我们只要把东西都拿回仓库就行
Let's just get everything back to the warehouse.
阿迪
Artie?
那些是用来包裹快递的
Those are shipping supplies.
我不确定全部藏物都在这里
I'm not sure this is everything.
你好
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
没错 我们绝对来对地方了
Yup, we're definitely in the right place.
刚才停下来真不好意思
Sorry about stopping.
我就是特别想吃墨西哥食物
I just so really needed Mexican food.
那个墨西哥肉卷应该是给我的
That other burrito was supposed to be for me.
我知道
I know.
快看这个
Whoa, hey, check this out.
原来迈克确实认识朱迪
Turns out Mike did know Judy,
所以她才对那个吻那么恼火
which explains why she got so mad about the kiss.
皮特 这两张照片里朱迪的姿势是一样的
Pete, it's the same shot of Judy in both of these pictures.
她是把自己P到照片里的
She photoshopped herself in.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
"约翰·吉尔托伊 挚爱的父亲和祖父"
"John Giltoy, beloved father and grandfather."
他最近才去世的
He died recently.
他是一名二战的退伍兵
Oh, he was a World War II vet.
约翰·吉尔托伊
二战退伍兵
不是吧
Oh, no way.
他是巴丹死亡行军的幸存者
He survived the Bataan death march.
他和他的同伴 罗伊·萨罗普
He and his buddy, Roy Shrop.
麦卡 听这个
Mykes, listen to this.
"只剩下20英里 萨罗普得了重病"
"With 20 miles remaining, Shrop fell deathly ill."
"日本人本想把他扔在那等死"
"The Japanese would have left him for dead,"
"可是吉尔托伊鼓励他继续前行"
"but Giltoy urged him on."
"'你能行的'吉尔托伊一遍遍对朋友说"
"'You can do this', Giltoy told his friend, over and over."
促使他朋友完成了这伟大的壮举
Compelled his friend to perform an extraordinary feat.
他如此虔诚的许愿 愿望成真了
He wished so hard, he made it true.
麦卡 朱迪的钥匙链上有士兵身份识别牌
Mykes, there were dog tags on Judy's keys.
那个可能是她爷爷的东西
I mean, they were probably the grandpa's right?
所以我们就在这等她回来 拿到藏物
So we just wait here for her to come home and snag the artifact.
太好了
That's great.
我又要去小便了
But I have to pee again.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
迈克 你好
Hey, Mike, Mike, hi.
请你上我的车 好吗
Would you get in my car, please?
不好意思 我认识你吗
Excuse me, do I know you?
迈克 我需要你到我的车上去
Mike, I need you to get in my car.
皮特 她不会回来了
Pete, she's not coming home.
牙刷和牙膏都不见了
There's no toothbrush or toothpaste.
抽屉都是打开的
The drawers are all open.
她匆忙打包走的
She packed in a hurry.
她走了
She's gone.
是的 但是去哪了
Yeah, but where?
我真的很感激你的...
Look, I really appreciate your--
你不该逼我这么做的
See, you shouldn't make me do this.
我祈愿你的胳膊没有愈合
Then I wish your arm wasn't healed.
在我折磨你的膝盖之前赶紧上车吧
Let's get in my car before I have to do your knees too.
我们重新开始
You know, start again.
你好 我叫朱迪 我爱你 迈克
Hi. I'm Judy, and I love you, Mike.
你也爱我
And you love me.
你只是还不知道而已
You just don't know it yet.
他们在地上找到了他的钥匙和健身包
They found his keys and his gym bag on the ground.
摄像头显示一个女人把他推到了车上
Security camera showed a woman shoving him into her car,
但是警♥察♥看不清车牌号♥
but police couldn't read the plates.
好吧 谢谢
All right, uh, thanks.
如果我们有消息了再打电♥话♥给你
We'll--we'll call you if we hear anything.
朱迪绑♥架♥了迈克
Judy has abducted Mike,
警♥察♥也不知道他们现在在哪
and the police have no idea where they are.
那好吧
All right, okay.
线索
Uh...clue.
集中精神
Got to focus, focus.
麦卡 你的观察本领还能用吗
Mykes, can you do your-- your observing thing?
现在有点困难
You know, it's kind of hard right now.
那算了
Right.
那 那你的女性直觉呢
Um, what about, um, what about your female intuition?
我是说你从来都没这么女性化过 对吧
Right? I mean, you've never been more, you know, female-y, right?
如果你是个情绪不稳定的女人
So if you were an emotionally unstable female--
并不是说你就是
Not saying that you are,
没说你是 只是说如果
not saying that you are-- but if you were,
你会带他去哪
where would you take him?
那里
There.
爷爷把身份识别牌和骨灰留给了朱迪
Grandpa left Judy the dog tags, his ashes,
我打赌这间小屋肯定也留给她了
and I bet that he left her that cabin too.
边走边问阿迪要地址吧
We'll get the address from Artie on the way.
吉尔托伊家
我弄了点热苹果汁
I made us some hot cider. Hmm?
很浪漫吧
Oh, isn't this romantic?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好多了
Better.
在你帮我把胳膊治好之后
After you fixed my arm.
又一次
Again. Ha ha.
不用谢
You're welcome.
迈克 迈克 迈克
Oh, Mike, oh, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.
我为你做了那么多
I have done so much for you.
本来我打算等决赛以后再告诉你的
Now, my plan was to wait until after the championships
但是我看见你亲了那个女人
to tell you, but then I saw you kissing that woman.
这一季我都在为你欢呼 迈克
See, I've been cheering you all season long, Mike.
祈祷你的球能打得更快更狠
Wishing you to shoot faster and skate harder
把那个家伙扔到玻璃外面去
and throw that guy through the glass.
而你甚至不知道我跟你是一队的
Oh, and you didn't even know we were a team.
-我真的不知道 -我知道
- I did not. - I know.
那你想从我这得到什么
So, uh, what do you want from me?
那么...
Well...
我们可以从接吻开始
we could start with a kiss.
好吧
Okay...
是啊 闭上眼睛
Yeah. Close your eyes.
你会为你刚才的举动而后悔的
You are gonna wish you didn't do that.
不管你在做什么 停下 求你了
Whatever you're doing, stop, please.
我的腿
My legs.
看见没 这就是你每天
Oh, now see, that's the pain
本该承受的痛苦
that you would have felt every day
除非我希望它停止
if I hadn't wished it away.
祈愿让它停止吧 求你了
Wish it away again. Please.
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
在你没学会该如何表现前 不行
Not until you learn to behave.
安静
Quiet.
该死 他来这里干什么
Damn it, what's he doing here?
你还好吗
Hey, are you all right?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表