剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
拉蒂默先生 我是弗雷德里克
Mr. Lattimer, my name's Frederic.
啥玩意儿
What's that?
进入奇境的邀请函
An invitation to endless wonder.
不
No!.
H.G.威尔斯是个可怕的对手
H.G. Wells was a formidable opponent.
我们全被她耍了
She fooled us all.
别把错都归咎于自己
You can't blame yourself.
我们中谁都有可能被她利用
It could have happened to any one of us.
可我让整个世界都陷入了险境
But I put the entire world in jeopardy.
我不能再冒那个险了
I can't take that chance again.
泽西市 新泽西州
拆弹小组 出发 另一队
Let's go, bomb squad. Another group!
你到底在里面干嘛啊
What the hell were you doing in there?
我都说了一百遍了 我在这儿工作
For the hundredth time I told you, I work here!
我只是下班之后带了个妞进来
I just brought some chick in after hours...
她很喜欢亨德里克斯
And she's into Hendrix,
所以我就拿起了他的吉它...
so I grabbed his guitar...
得了 得了 我们知道炸♥弹♥的事了
Yeah, yeah, we know about the bomb, okay?
炸♥弹♥ 什么炸♥弹♥
Bomb? What bomb?
我只是想讨个艳遇而已
I was just trying to get lucky.
-他说的是实话 -得了吧 史蒂夫
- He's telling the truth. - Oh, come on, Steve.
-他没撒谎 -是啊是啊
- Chuck, he's not lying. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你总能判断出别人有没有说谎是吧
You can always tell when somebody's lying, right?
有这种天赋真走运
Lucky you and your special gift.
相信我 有这天赋可不幸运
Believe me, it's not a gift to be able to tell when someone's lying.
-你约会过吗 -这人是我们唯一的线索
- You ever been on a date? - This guy is our only lead.
他是清白的 根本就没有炸♥弹♥
The guy's clean. There's no bomb.
可那里面明显要出事了 明白吗
Well, there's something bad going down in there, okay?
可能是一种我们没见过的炸♥弹♥
It may not be any kind of bomb we've seen before.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 你在听我说吗
Steve. Steve! You listening?
听着呢 随你吧
Yes. Fine. Whatever.
喂 史蒂夫 靠
Hey, Steve! Jeez.
什么情况
So?
看来有个帅哥想要
Well, apparently some casanova decides
弹奏亨德里克斯的吉他
to play Hendrix's guitar
就像我们想换走它的那晚一样
The same night that we want to swap it out.
我以为我们已经弄到亨德里克斯的吉他了
I thought we already had Hendrix's guitar.
那把是他在芬斯伯里公园弹奏的
That's the one he torched at Finsbury Park.
1967年
In '67.
好了 咱们得把它关掉
Okay, listen, we've gotta shut this down.
-她就交给你了 -没问题
- You go deal with her. - Okay.
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
给 把这个套进管口
Here, slip this on the nozzle.
这里到处都是不稳定的电流
There's too much errant electricity around here
用水太危险了
to risk using water.
克劳迪娅 这玩意儿你有把握吗
Now, Claudia, are you sure about this?
相当...差不多吧
Abso--mostly.
什么东西
What's that?
哇啦 特斯拉手榴弹
Voila! Tesla grenade.
慢慢转过身 把手举起来
Slow turn and hands, please.
听着 我们在博物馆工作的 是来...
Listen, we work for the museum. We're just here--
撒谎
Lie.
我们接到上级命令要把这里封闭起来
We're under presidential orders to shut this place--
撒谎
Lie.
好吧 那是我的吉他 只有我可以...
Okay, that's my guitar, and only, and only I can--
-撒谎 -就在我们说话的时候
- Lie. - Even as we speak,
这地方已经陷入了包围之中
this place is being surrounded by a legion of--
天呐 别再撒谎了
Oh, my god, quit lying!
好吧
All right, fine!
我们是专门负责寻找并中和藏物的特别探员
We are special agents who find and neutralize dangerous artifacts,
如果她不马上用吉米·亨德里克斯的摇把
and if she does not use Jimi Hendrix's tremolo bar
调节那些弦的音高的话
to bend the pitch on those strings right now,
这地方足以把整个东海岸的电网弄瘫痪
this place will go crazy enough to shut down the power grid on the eastern seaboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 那你们继续吧
Okay, then, go ahead.
不是吧 你在干嘛
No, no... what are you doing?
不行 不行 你这明显是在弹着玩
No, no, no, see, now you're just playing with it.
没错 这可是亨德里克斯的吉他
Well, yeah. It's Hendrix's guitar.
-这意味着你应该 -把它交给你
- Which means that you should-- - Give it to you.
好吧 拿赝品来换
Come on, trade me the replica.
-你没事吧 -谢谢你救了我
- Hey, are you okay? - Thank you for saving me.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay, come on. Come on.
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
你怎么知道我在撒谎
How could you tell I was lying?
不对 问问题的是我
No, no, no, I'm asking the questions here.
你们是怎么进来的
How'd you guys even get in here?
能先帮我打开这个包吗
You know what, could you open my bag for me just for a sec?
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我得先把这东西关了 离它太近有危险
See, I've gotta turn this down because I'm way too close.
这是啥
What is that?
你不用担心
Nothing for you to worry about.
你在撒谎
Oh, you're lying.
好了 我不用再对你撒谎了 开心了么
There, now I don't have to lie to you anymore. You happy?
-抱歉让你受冻了 -非常感谢你
- Sorry about the cold. - Thank you so, so much.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
天哪 他没事吧
Oh, my god. Is he okay?
他没事
He's fine.
天啊 我爱死消防员了
God, I love firemen.
我该怎么感谢你呢
How can I ever thank you?
给 穿上吧 你受冻了
Here. Cover up. You're freezing.
去出口等一下吧
Go wait by the exit.
我们会带你一起出去的
We'll sneak you out with us, okay?
-皮特 -嗯
- Hey, Pete? - Yeah?
那女孩是真心感谢你啊
Uh, that girl's really grateful to you.
-嗯 -而且她还很冷
- Uh-huh. - And cold.
真的真的很冷哦
Really, really cold?
我们都看出来她有多冷了哦
We could see how cold she was?
所以我把外套给她了
I gave her my jacket.
皮特 克劳迪娅想说的是
Pete, uh, what Claudia's trying to say is that
你面对如此"冷"境
you were uncharacteristically... restrained
有点严肃过头了吧
in the face of all that... coldness.
干活吧
Just doing the job.
走吧
Let's go. Come on.
好吧 连我都开始怀念以前那个幽默大♥师♥了
Okay, see, now even I miss the boob jokes.
得把麦卡找回来
We've gotta get Myka back.
史蒂夫 主管要见你
Steve, the director wants to see you.
他不相信你讲的带紫手套的女孩
He's not buying your story about the girl with the purple gloves,
和什么粗眉男的事
your story about the guy with the eyebrows,
更不相信什么危险藏物的故事
or all that stuff about dangerous artifacts.
把灯打开 我们得谈谈
Turn on the light. We need to talk.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
你们是什么人 怎么进来的
Who are you? How'd you even get in here?
我是弗雷德里克夫人 替政♥府♥办事
My name is Mrs. Frederic. I'm with the government.
我是来给你一份工作的 史蒂夫
I'm here to make you an offer, Steven.
什么
What?
我这里有个空余的职位
I have a position to fill,
而你看来很符合要求
and you seem to fit the bill nicely.
你玩我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
你正看着我的双眼
You're looking into my eyes,
所以你知道我没有说谎
so you already know that I'm not.
我想把你介绍到一个新世界
I want to introduce you to a new world.
是吗 怎样的世界
Yeah, what kind of world?
充满了无尽疑问的世界
A world of endless wonder.
《十三号♥仓库》第三季 第一集
Warehouse 13 S03E01
对不起先生 我的资料库里 在南达科塔州
I'm sorry, sir, I have no listing in south Dakota
不存在北美坐标K-39-ZZZ这个地方
for k39-triple-z on the North American grid.
我可不这么想
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我的个天
Holy smokes!
先生 您还好吗
Sir, are you there?
没事 我很好
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表