剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
当然不是 阿迪不会这么想的
No, that's not what Artie thinks.
那只是他所掌握的 我们最深层的恐惧
It's what he knows what we fear about ourselves.
那不是我们的阿迪 对吧
I mean, that's not our Artie, right?
没错 但魔化了的阿迪可真会戳人痛处
Yeah, well, evil Artie really likes pushing our buttons.
匕♥首♥现在在他手上
Now he's got the dagger.
我们得赶紧把他找回来
Let's go get him.
德国 齐陶
不好意思 我们认识吗
暂时还不认识
等等 好好看看
Wait. Watch.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你是仓库的人
You're from the warehouse.
所以说你们没拿到匕♥首♥
So you don't have the dagger?
没 匕♥首♥在阿迪手上
No. Artie has it.
你们也没找到兰花
And you don't have the orchid.
没...没有
Well, no, no.
但... 我们可能找到了线索
But--well, we do have a clue. Maybe.
你说得没错 多诺万探员
You're absolutely right, agent Donovan.
我们的确有了线索
We do have a clue.
那符号♥是专门为仓库探员们
That symbol was left there specifically to be found
留下的线索
by warehouse agents.
所以说我们要找一座被盗的桥梁吗
So what, we're looking for a stolen bridge?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
"Brucke"在德语里是桥梁的意思
The precise word for bridge in German is "Brucke"
"Stein"是石头 所以是石桥吗
And stone is "Stein" Stein Brucke?
准确的说 是弗朗茨·斯泰因布鲁克
Franz Steinbruck to be precise.
他是什么人
Who's he?
他是八号♥仓库的"阿迪"
He was the Artie of warehouse 8.
等等 别动手
Whoa, whoa. Stop, stop.
他是十三号♥仓库的人
He's from warehouse 13.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他手上有瑜珈大♥师♥雷·孟加拉的眼镜蛇
He has yogi Ray Bengali's cobra.
他给我看过了
He showed it to me.
为什么要把眼镜蛇带出仓库
And what is the cobra doing out of the warehouse?
用来证明我的身份
So you would know me.
亚瑟·尼尔森
Arthur Nielsen,
想必你们就是卡尔和阿妮娅了
and you must be Carl and Anya Steinbruck.
感谢你们抽空前来
Yes, well, thank you for coming.
事情发展到这种地步 我深感抱歉
I apologize about the circumstances,
我这次来是为了兰花的事
but I'm here about the orchid.
你怎么能随便告诉他兰花的事
You told him about the orchid?
没事 他早就知道了
It's all right. He already knew.
这次难为你们了
I realize this is very difficult for you
我也知道斯泰因布鲁克世世代代
and I know the generations of Steinbrucks
肩负守护兰花的重责
have guarded the orchid.
从它被埋藏在八号♥仓库开始
Since it was buried beneath warehouse 8.
在第三帝国崛起时
And when the Third Reich started to rise,
指希♥特♥勒♥统治下的德国
为了防止纳粹为了一己私欲
and there was a fear that the Nazis would find the orchid
动用的兰花的力量
and use it for their own ends.
你们家族把兰花转移到别处了 对吗
Your family moved it, yes?
我们安全地守护住了兰花
We kept it safe.
如今兰花的安全再次受到了威胁
Yes, well, once again the orchid is in danger.
极其危险的叛徒探员正在追捕我
There are people after me. Dangerous rogue agents.
他们想用兰花实施邪恶的计划
And they want the orchid for their own agenda.
他们追上我
It's only a question of time
只是时间的问题
before these people catch up to me.
你们一定得带我去兰花的所在地
You must show me where the orchid is.
-跟我们走 -等等 等等
- Come with us. - Wait. Wait. Wait.
他们都是狡猾至极的特工
These are very clever people.
为了得到兰花 他们铁定会编尽故事
And they will say anything to get the orchid.
但那都不是真的
But it will be a lie.
要记住 他们说的都是谎言
Remember, a lie.
所以
So...
自从1939年兰花被带到这里来
We haven't moved the orchid
我们一直都没挪动过
since it was brought here in 1939.
非常明智
Very wise.
等下 等下 等下
Uh, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
-我觉得约翰和我 -住手
- I think Johan and I-- - Stop!
不要相信他
Don't trust him.
-举起手来 -放下武器
- Hands in the air! - Give up your weapon.
他想利用兰花对付我们
He wants to use the orchid on us.
我们大家
On all of us.
别听他的
不管他们说什么 都是骗你们的
是是 啦啦啦 维也纳炸牛排
Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Wiener-schnitzel!
阿迪 你得到兰花的唯一途径就是我们
The only way you're getting to that orchid Artie is through us
但这是不可能的
and that ain't happening.
你们已经输了这场战争了 皮特
You've already lost this battle, Pete,
只有你太蠢没发现
only you're too stupid to know it.
阿迪 我知道你在 我知道你能听见
I know you're in there, Artie. I know you can hear me.
所以 拜托 在还没有人受伤前
So, please, before anyone else gets hurt,
让我们帮你吧
just let us help you.
你只要相信我们就行
All you've gotta do is trust us.
是你 你果然在
It is you. You are still there.
就是现在 约翰
Now, Johan.
捂上耳朵
Cover your ears!
克劳迪娅 你和史蒂夫先去拦住斯泰因布鲁克
Claudia, you and Steve head off the Steinbrucks
阻止他们拿到兰花
before they get to the orchid.
我们去追阿迪
We'll go after Artie.
-好枪法 -谢谢
- Nice shot. - Thanks.
-我们受过专业训练 -我们是好人
- We were trained for this. - We're the good guys.
克劳迪娅
Claude!
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
快去 我能搞定这位朋友
Go! I'll handle heidi.
是吗 不会用德语说夹头吗
Oh, yeah? Sprechen sie headlock?
麦卡
Mykes.
零分
Duck!
皮特
Pete!
快把匕♥首♥拿走 快走麦卡 快走
Get the dagger out of here. Go, Mykes, go!
我能搞定
I got it.
-我不想对你开枪 -如有必要我会杀死你
- I don't wanna shoot you. - I will kill you if I must.
这里
Hey.
没打中
You missed.
-我知道 -我会打中
- I know. - But I won't.
有时我挺怀念烟酒火器管理局的
Sometimes I miss the quiet of the ATF.
你找到兰花没
Did you find the orchid?
没有 但是一定就在这附近
No, but it's gotta be around here somewhere.
麦卡 这里
Myka, here.
什么
What?
我今天看多了这种
I've been seeing this a lot lately.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
无法相信它是如此致命
It's hard to believe it's so deadly.
也许我们应该继续藏着它
Oh, maybe we should leave it hidden.
不行 太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
我们必须把它带回仓库锁起来
We need to take it back to the warehouse and lock it.
或者你们可以把它给我
Or you could just hand it to me.
你们知道我会这么做的
You know I'm capable of this.
对
That's right.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我还要带走那把匕♥首♥
Oh, and I'll take that dagger too.
麦卡 不要
Myka, don't.
我会在你们面前动手
I'll do this right in front of you.
快把它给我
Bring that to me now.
动手吧
Do it.
干得漂亮 搭档
Good job, partner.
那好吧
All right then.
阿迪 听着 一切都结束了
Artie, look. It's over.
匕♥首♥会被磨成碎片 所以
The dagger is gonna be ground to pieces, so just...
放了他吧
Let him go.
你还以为自己是这里最聪明的人吗
You still think that you're the smartest one in the room?
我说结束才结束
This is over when I say it's over.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表