剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And you're still living in New Jersey?
没有
Well, no, not really.
那好吧 但不管你住哪儿
All right. So, ah--you know what?
我都可以过去看你 我很乐意出门旅行
I can come visit you anywhere. I love to travel--
你没法来看我的 一言难尽
You can't. It's complicated.
好吧
All right.
史蒂夫 已经过去两年了
Steven, it has been two years.
我还是你妈妈 我爱你
I am still your mother, and I love you.
我们什么时候好好谈谈
When are we gonna talk about it?
我们不谈 妈妈
We're not, ma.
现在我们只是要在这里做些事情
Right now, we just need to do something here, in the house,
然后就不打扰你了
and then we'll get out of your hair.
这也是你家
Well, this is your house, too.
我告诉你 我不希望你不打扰我
And for the record, I don't want you out of my hair.
这才说得通
But it makes sense.
他想让你撒谎
He wanted you to lie.
他想让你变得孤立脆弱
He wants you isolated and vulnerable.
为什么
Yet for what purpose?
我只知道他想让我再用一次星盘
All I know is that he wants me to use the Astrolabe again.
他想让我恢复被我改变的那一天
He wants me to undo that day that I altered.
但那是我...
But it's something that I...
我不能做的 我不能...不会做的
I can't do. I can't--I won't do it.
我想星盘是安全的吧
I assume the Astrolabe is safe?
是的 当然 它很安全
Yes, of course it is. It's safe.
但如果艾德里安修士是恶魔
But if Brother Adrian is the evil,
那我为什么会有这些关于克劳迪娅的梦
then why am I having these visions about Claudia?
亚瑟 克罗地亚 维也纳 斯图加特
Arthur, Croatia, Vienna, Stuttgart.
你我都知道植入潜意识想法
You and I both know how easy it is
是多简单的事
to implant a subconscious thought.
当然 你说得对
Yes, of course, you're right.
我想任何抚养过十几岁孩子的人
Yeah, and I suppose that anyone who's ever raised a teenager
都想象过被他们谋杀
can imagine being murdered by them.
我会上报董事会
I'll take this up with the regents.
我们或许能通过其他渠道
We may be able to reach out to the Brotherhood
联♥系♥到兄弟会
through other channels.
我不想这样解决这件事 你是知道的
This is not how I wanted to handle this, and you know it.
-阿迪... -我信任你...
- Artie-- - I trusted you--
对不起 我是想帮你
I'm sorry-- I'm trying to help you!
没人像我一样明白时间穿越藏物有多危险
Nobody understands the perils of time travel artifacts like I do!
因为它们我已经失去了两名探员
I've already lost two agents because of them.
我不要再失去你
I won't lose you, too.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
现在没有回头路了
But there's no turning back now.
你好 我是百玲探员
Hello! I'm agent Bering.
我来找汉克·西斯科
I'm here to talk to Hank Siskel?
谢谢
Thank you!
西斯科先生
Mr. Siskel,
有位女警♥察♥找你
There's a lady cop here to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮特 你安全了
Pete, you are in the clear.
我是百玲探员 特勤局的
Hi, I'm agent Bering. I'm with the Secret Service.
我来是调查兰尼·布科夫斯基
I'm here investigating Lenny Bukowski's
和蒂姆·瓦茨生病的事
and Tim Watts' illnesses.
好 早些时候在见过你了
Yeah, yeah, I saw you earlier in the ground.
兰尼和蒂姆 很不幸
Now, Lenny and Tim. It's an awful thing.
我和下属关系很近
I'm real close to my guys.
对 就像印度和巴基斯坦似的
Yeah, like India and Pakistan.
是吗 我听谣传说
Really? Because I heard a rumor
其实是你造成他们生病的
that you actually made them sick.
我造成他们生病的
I made them sick?
天哪 真忘恩负义
Jeez, talk about ungrateful.
这样的经济形势下
Look, in this economy,
我还留下来保持企业继续运转
I'm drowning here just keeping the lights on.
别说的这么冠冕堂皇了
Get down off the cross. We need the wood!
你的牌子上...写错了
Your sign's, uh, incorrect.
本钢厂已安全运转
91天
0事故
请做好分内工作保证安全
你的工头上周是不是在这出了事故
Didn't your foreman have an accident here last week?
他的手下认为是你因为他提出投诉
His crew thinks that you set it up
而设计了他
because he lodged a complaint.
但说回来 在这样的经济形势下
But then again, in this economy,
或许你需要那点多余的保险金
maybe you needed the extra insurance money.
-再说一遍 -上 麦卡
- Come again? - Go, Mykes!
你是主力
You...Are...The...99%!
特勤局是为这个来的吗
Is that why the Secret Service is here?
你最好让他老实交代
But you're gonna need a confession,
因为我什么都没找到
'cause I'm finding zilch.
事故时有发生
Look, accidents happen all the time,
总是要"让企业负责"
and it's always "Blame the company."
听我说 女士
Let me tell you something, lady.
我受够了
I'm fed up with this.
我要给我律师打电♥话♥
I'm calling my attorneys.
你从哪买♥♥的腰带扣
Where'd you get that belt buckle?
-什么 -你的腰带扣
- What? - Your belt buckle.
-从哪买♥♥的 -我的腰带扣 什么
- Where'd you get it? - My buckle? What?
算了 麦卡 不是他
Forget it, Mykes. He's not the guy.
好吧 你别介意
Okay. You know what? Never mind.
非常感谢 我会再联络的
Thank you so much. I will be in touch.
皮特 到底怎么回事
Pete, what the hell is going on?
医院刚打来电♥话♥
We just got a call from the hospital.
出现第三个生锈的受害者 女性
There's a third rusting victim. A woman.
什么 又一个钢厂工人
What, another steel worker?
不是 困难来了
No, that's the rub.
这一个从没去过钢厂
This one's never been to the mill.
那么...
So...
这就是我的来处
Here we are from whence I came.
-接下来干什么 -我...不知道
- What next? - Uh, I--not a clue.
我还想再大声说一遍
I would just like to say this out loud again,
我们完全不知道会有什么后果
that we have no idea what the fallout might be.
我受不了无时无刻不在
Look, I can't live every minute of every day
担心会伤害你 我们需要这么做
worrying about hurting you. We need to do this.
我知道 好吧 把手放这
Yeah, I know, okay. Um, so put your hand here.
然后 我要集中注意在你身上
And then, I--I'm supposed to focus on you,
你活着的情况下容易多了
which is much easier with you not dead.
那...就这样吗
So...Is that it?
成功了吗
Did--did it work?
"心若要自♥由♥ 必先寻得自我
"To live free of this heart, one must find one's own;
重回来处 重纯起始"
and make a pure start, from whence one comes."
刚刚我们不是做了吗
Did we not just do that?
只有一个办法证明了
Only one way to find out.
史蒂...
Ste--
史蒂夫 怎么回事
Steven! What was that?
天哪 史蒂夫 出什么事了
Oh, my god! Steven, what's happening?
起来 起来 史蒂夫
Get up! Get up, Steven!
史蒂夫 你怎么了
Steven! Oh, what's happening to you?
没成功
That did not work.
史蒂夫 告诉我
Steven, talk to me.
我们再也离不开这个东西了 我白来了
We are never getting off this thing. I came here for nothing!
史蒂夫
Steve!
求你告诉我是怎么回事
Please, tell me what's happening.
告诉我
Talk to me.
米勒女士 这是什么时候开始的
Ms. Miller, when did all this start?
就今天早上
Just this morning.
一开始我以为是过敏了
I thought it was an allergy at first.
你从没见过汉克·西斯科
And you've never met Hank Siskel
或者去过钢厂
or been to the steel mill?
我会好的是吗
Uh, am I going to be okay?
是 等我一会儿
Yes. Um, just excuse me for a second.
医生说兰尼情况恶化很快
So doc says Lenny's going downhill fast
蒂姆也好不到哪去
and says Tim's not much better.
皮特 他们三人之间一定存在某种联♥系♥
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表