剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我明明觉得疼啊
God, I can feel it.
本来我们要去看花展
We were supposed to go to the flower show.
但不行呐
But no!
"不行 亲爱的 我要和我兄弟们
"I can't, dear. I've gotta spend
喝上个8个小时的"
Eight hours getting drunk with my buddies!"
-珍妮特 拜托 -把球棍放下
- Janet, please! - Put that club down!
-不 -阿迪 小心点
- No. - Artie, be careful.
有那光环她会杀人的
With that aura she could kill somebody.
我能搞定她
Oh, I can handle her.
看 汉克来了
Oh, look, there's Hank.
在哪里
Where?
好 从我包里把中和剂拿出来
All right, get the neutralizer from my bag.
快把中和剂拿来
Get the neutralizer now!
阿迪 把球棍给我吧
Artie, just toss me the club.
什么 交给你吗
What? Just hand it over?
当然了 大家都希望这样
Sure, that's what everybody wants.
工作都由我来做
I do all the work!
却没有人知道
And nobody knows.
我冒着失去一切的风险
I'm the one who risked everything,
我牺牲了
who was asked to sacrifice
所爱的一切
everything that he loves!
却甚至不能告诉任何人
And I can't even tell anyone
是我救了他们
that I saved them.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
那球棍上有邪恶的诅咒
Eh, some bad juju on that club.
阿迪 你刚才那是怎么回事
Artie, what was that about?
-什么怎么回事 -你刚才说的那些话
- What was what about? - What you just said.
我说什么了 我不知道呀
Said about what? I don't, wh...I don't know.
阿迪 你的愤怒来自于某种非常...
Artie, your anger was stemming from something very...
没什么啦 我总是很愤怒
Nothing. What? I'm always angry.
那是我存在的意义 大家都知道
That's my raison d'etre. Ask anybody.
别啰嗦了 我们走吧
Grumble, grumble. Let's go!
阿什顿女士
Mrs. Ashton.
你们找到杰西了吗
Did you find Jesse?
没有
No.
我们 我们查了杰西的病历
We, um... We tracked Jesse's medical records,
原本以为他做过某种血液测试
thinking he had some sort of blood test,
但我们发现他一直在给一个
But we found out that he's been making
名叫罗纳德·阿什顿的人献血
donations to a, um... Ronald Ashton.
是罗尼 他的弟弟
For Ronnie. His little brother.
那么...这位就是罗尼吧
And...and that would be Ronnie?
是的 我就知道
Yes. I knew it.
我们一直收到匿名的捐赠
We'd been getting donations anonymously.
他们的血型很稀有
They have a rare blood type.
在心底里 我早就知道
Deep down, I knew it.
你看 杰西不是个坏人
You see, Jesse's not a bad person.
他一直非常爱他的弟弟
He's always loved his little brother.
阿什顿女士 罗尼得了什么病
Mrs. Ashton, what-- what happened to Ronnie?
心脏感染
Heart infection.
心肌炎
Myocarditis.
这几天他的病情有所恶化
He's taken a bad turn these past few days.
这就是杰西抢银行的原因吗
Is that why Jesse's robbing banks?
杰西干了什么
He's what?
天呐
Oh, my god.
杰西肯定是想帮他弟弟 但是
Jesse's obviously trying to help, but, um.
有人会受伤的
People are getting hurt.
我们欠了很多债 但是...
Oh, we've been drowning in bills, but...
噢 杰西 你在干什么呀
Oh, Jesse, what are you doing?
你是谁 为什么会在我的办公室里
Who are you? What are you doing in my office?
我的弟弟 罗尼·阿什顿
My brother, Ronnie Ashton.
医生说他需要做手术
The doctors said that he needed surgery.
我们现在有钱付给你们了 好吗
I mean, we can pay for it now, okay?
-钱不是唯一的问题 -胡说
- Money isn't the only issue... - That is bull!
你们和保险公♥司♥的人
You and the insurance guys,
还有该死的银行 自从罗尼病了以后
and that stupid bank have been bleeding my mom dry
榨光了我妈妈所有积蓄
since Ronnie got sick.
听着 你弟弟现在需要
Look, with his condition,
找到一个匹配的捐献者
we need to find a suitable donor.
就算找到了 还有
Even then, there are-
还有许多其他的因素...
there are dozens of other factors...
我 我不管什么其他的因素
I-I don't care about other factors.
我可以付给你足够的钱
I can get you all the money you need.
把我弟弟治好
Just fix my brother.
情况比你说的要复杂得多
It's more complicated than that.
是不是需要我给你简化一下啊
Then maybe I need to simplify it for you.
阿什顿女士 我们需要找到杰西
Mrs. Ashton, we need to find Jesse.
你知不知道...
Do you have any idea...
麦卡 他就在这里
He's here, Mykes.
-什么 -是杰西
- What? - Jesse.
他就在医院里
He's in the hospital.
皮特 看♥房♥♥顶上
Pete, the roof.
房♥顶上正形成一股风暴
There's a storm forming over the roof.
现在你见识到我的厉害了吧
Now do you see what I can do?
你也会发射闪电吗 那是我们的特长呀
You shoot lightning too? That's our thing!
你们两个别管我
Why won't you two leave me alone?
杰西 听我说 我们知道你为什么这样做
Jesse, listen to me. We know why you're doing this.
我们知道你弟弟的事情了
Okay, we know about your brother!
那就让他们给我弟弟做手术呀
Then make them do it!
我有钱付给他们
I can pay for it.
罗尼不能死
Ronnie cannot die.
是 但如果你不把那个烟斗给我们
Yeah, but other people will
有别的人会死的
if you don't give us that pipe!
不 不给
No. No!
总算有一次是我说了算
I'm in control now, for once.
我才不管别人会怎么样 你告诉他们
Screw other people. You tell them
他们有1小时的时间来给我弟弟准备手术
that they got one hour to start fixing Ronnie,
否则我就把这医院夷为平地
or I turn this hospital into a pile of rocks.
不要啊
No!
听着 你需要把所有人转移到地下室
Look, you need to get everyone into the basement, all right?
我没法把整所医院的病人都塞进地下室
I can't fit an entire hospital full of patients into the basement.
你们不能阻止他吗
Can't you stop him?
我也不想"跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判"
Look, I'm not a big fan of "Give the terrorist What he wants" ,
但你不觉得给他弟弟做手术
But wouldn't it be easier
会让事情简单许多吗
to just give his brother the surgery?
我劝过他
I tried to tell him.
罗尼的心肌炎很严重
Ronnie's myocarditis is too advanced.
他需要心脏移植
He needs a heart transplant.
那就给那孩子装个心脏呗
All right, so just pop a new ticker into the kid.
这种手术不是每天都做吗
They do it every day.
皮特 一个匹配并可供移植的心脏
Pete, finding a compatible donor heart
是非常独特而且难找的
is very difficult and specific.
我明白 我...
No, I know, I...
上周我们以为找到了一个
We thought we had one last week,
但是那器官已经不能存活
but the organ wasn't viable.
我们还在找
We're still looking,
但是要在罗尼仅剩的时间里 找到一个
But the odds of finding a compatible heart
合适的心脏的机率真的...
In the time that Ronnie has now are...
非常小 我明白
Are not good. I get it.
我会让保安疏散群众
I'll talk to security about evacuation.
房♥顶上有股暴风雨 出什么事了
There is a storm on the roof. What did we miss?
杰西在上面 如果医院不在一个小时内
Yeah, well, Jesse's up there, and if the hospital doesn't
给他的弟弟做心脏移植手术的话
give his brother a heart transplant in the next hour,
他就要把这里夷为平地
He's gonna level the place.
真是出大事了
So we missed a lot.
我们必须上去阻止他
We have to get up there and stop him.
问题是 我们刚才尝试阻止他了
The trouble is, we just tried that,
但他把我们吹下来了
and he just blew us off.
blow off有骂人和被风吹走的意思
我不是说他骂我们
Eh, I don't mean he was being rude.
他真的是把我们从房♥顶吹下来了
I mean he literally blew us off the roof.
总有什么办法能制止他的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表