剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
of Magellan's astrolabe.
我自己只了解它的一小段历史
I myself know only a small piece of its history.
但如果真的有答案可寻
But if there are answers to be had,
那肯定是在这里
we will find them in here.
希望是这样
Let us hope so.
真是些惊人的收藏
It is an impressive collection.
我们非常尊敬知识以及它带来的能量
We have a great respect for knowledge and its power...
还有新想法带来的启示
and the revelation of new ideas,
无论其来源是什么
no matter what the source.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我们受到罗马教廷的保护
We are under the protection of the Vatican,
而不是受其管制
not under its rule.
这是罗伯斯皮埃尔的日记
This is Robespierre's diary.
这里写了他知道的所有关于星盘的事
This section here is all he knew of the astrolabe.
并不多啊
That is not a lot.
这只是个开始 金克斯探员
It's a beginning, agent Jinks.
我们必须先从某处开始
We must begin somewhere.
我们知道阿迪在找星盘
So, we know that Artie is looking for the astrolabe
而且他知道星盘不在这里
and he knows that it's not here.
我们可以认为他不知道谁拿着星盘吗
Can we assume he doesn't know who has it?
应该可以 弗雷德里克女士就是这么...
Probably. I mean, that's what Mrs. Frederic...
阿迪
Artie?
阿迪 天哪
Artie! Oh, my god.
不 不 别过来
No, no. Don't. Don't. Don't.
对不起 我感觉不太对劲
I'm sorry, there's something wrong with me.
好像不是我自己了
I don't feel like myself.
没错 你真的不是你自己了
Yeah, you're really, really not yourself.
阿迪 你记得发生了什么吗
Artie, do you even remember what happened?
不记得
No, I can't.
太荒唐了
It's insane.
是星盘造成的
It's the astrolabe.
因为我动用了星盘 所以被它影响了
Because I used it, it's affecting me somehow.
是的
Yes.
我们也这么认为
That's what we think too.
我得知唯一一个可以
And I'm told that the only way
抹去星盘影响的办法
to reverse the astrolabe's effect
就是让我再次使用它
is for me to use it again.
弗雷德里克女士和史蒂夫正在找...
Mrs. Frederic and Steve are looking for...
不 没有别的办法
No! There is no other way.
我需要星盘
I need the astrolabe.
抱歉 阿迪 但那不可能
We're sorry, Artie, but that's not gonna happen.
阿迪 听着
Artie, listen.
是你自己告诉我们
You told us yourself
如果再次动用星盘 仓库就会被毁灭
that using the astrolabe again would destroy the warehouse.
HG 史蒂夫和弗雷德里克女士都会死
H.G., Steve, Mrs. Frederic... they'd all be dead.
我相信我们一定能找到办法
I'm sure we can find something.
我确信星盘是
And I am sure that the astrolabe
唯一能够帮助我的东西
is the only thing that can help me.
天哪 又怎么了
Oh, man, what the hell is that now?
请注意 IRS区
-是IRS区 -天哪
- It's the IRS quartum. - Oh, my god.
IRS区是什么
What's the IRS quartum?
那一区在掌控之中
The quartum is under control.
就这一次 你们可以听我的
Just for once, would you please listen to me
照我说的做吗
and do as you are told?
阿迪 拜托
Artie, please.
让我们...
Just let us...
你不是真实的
Uh...you're not real.
我很真实 我向你保证
Oh, I'm quite real, I assure you.
我只是不真的在这里
I'm just not here.
我拿到了HG的全息投影仪
I have the H.G. hologram device.
但我没拿到的是星盘
But what I do not have is the astrolabe!
告诉我 星盘在哪
Now, where is it?
我们不能让你拿到 阿迪
We can't let you have it, Artie.
要么你们告诉我它在哪里
Well, you can tell me where it is
要么我自己去找
or I could find it myself.
直接告诉我是更安全的做法
Telling me where it is is the safer choice.
想想琳娜的下场
Think what happened to Leena.
阿迪 我们可以帮你
Artie, we can help you.
我相信我们可以找...
I know that we can fi...
"阿迪 我们可以帮你"
"Artie, we can help you."
你还是不懂 我不是阿迪
You still don't understand. I am not Artie.
阿迪为这地方奉献了他的一生
Artie sacrificed his life for this place.
三十五年来他为仓库做牛做马
He was a slave to this warehouse for 35 years,
但现在结束了
but no more!
我要用星盘
I will use the astrolabe
来使阿迪摆脱仓库的束缚
to set Artie free of this warehouse
摆脱你们 不论代价有多大
and from all of you, no matter what the cost.
伙计们 看 是那种视觉物质解析器
Guys, look, it's one of those eye pole thingies.
那不是HG的全息投影仪 那是雨果的设备
It's not the H.G. hologram device, it's one of Hugo's.
他就在仓库里某个地方
He's somewhere in the warehouse.
感温探测警报
请注意 IRS区
克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅 回来
Claudia. Claudia, get back!
阿迪可能还在里面
Artie could still be in there!
我知道 我知道 等一下
I know, I know. Just wait.
去拿灭火器 我来封闭这里
Fire extinguishers. I'll seal off the quartum.
好 快点 克劳迪娅
All right, hurry, Claude,
赶在火烧到下一区域前
before it jumps to another section.
关闭IRS区仓门
皮特 给你
Pete, here.
看起来我们让阿迪跑了
Well, it looks like we lost Artie.
IRS区也被烧毁了一半
We also lost half the IRS quartum.
这不算坏事 不是吗 谁会喜欢国税局呢
That can't be all bad, right? I mean, who likes the IRS?
美国国税局简称IRS (Internal Revenue Service )
不 是"神圣罗马帝国"[拉丁语]的意思
No, IRS stands for "Imperium Romanum Sacrum."
神圣罗马帝国
Holy Roman Empire.
这是我们存放所有八号♥仓库里
This is where we stored all the warehouse 8 files
关于神圣罗马帝国资料的地方
from the Holy Roman Empire.
如果八号♥仓库的人看到这景象
Well, if anyone from warehouse 8 shows up,
肯定会被气死
they're gonna be pissed.
阿迪的全息映像的信♥号♥♥来自这里
Artie's hologram signal came from here
找到全息映像信♥号♥♥源
但在我们赶到这里前他有足够的时间逃走
But he had plenty of time to get away before we could reach him.
为什么还要放火
Why set the fire?
来掩盖他的踪迹
To cover his tracks.
他这么做肯定和找星盘有关
Well, this has something to do with the astrolabe.
在这些箱子里肯定有
There's something in these crates
阿迪不想让我们看到的东西
that Artie didn't want us to see.
那我们去找找 看他下一步想干什么
So we dig in, and figure out what he was after.
好 如果我们能还原这些烧焦的东西的话
Yeah. As soon as we un-burn all this stuff.
什么也找不到
Nothing.
我们在这里翻了好几个小时了 但没有找到
Oh, we have been at this for hours and we haven't found
任何能帮助阿迪的线索
anything to help Artie.
一定有什么其他途径
There's gotta be something else that we can do.
慢慢来 金克斯探员
Slow and steady, agent Jinks.
慢而稳 赛必胜
Slow and steady wins the race.
这个也许能有帮助
This may be something.
是用一种古老的意大利方言记载的
It's an ancient Italian dialect,
如果我可以冒昧转述的话
so if I might take the liberty of paraphrasing.
请一定帮忙
Please, I insist.
"若一个人经历过两次同一天
"If any man shall live the same day twice,
他的理性就会分♥裂♥
his reason shall fracture
他将以两种身份生活
and he shall live his life
直至其中一方被打败"
as two until there is only one."
"他将以两种身份生活"
"He shall live as two."
双重人格
A dual personality.
这也是我的理解
That would be my interpretation.
当黑暗战胜光面
As darkness overcomes the light,
邪恶也就战胜了善良
so shall evil overcome goodness.
就像罗伯斯皮埃尔
That's like Robespierre.
他一开始相信法国人♥民♥
He started out believing that the people of France
可以自♥制♥
could govern themselves
但后来又搬出断头台来震慑住他们
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表