剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Only in one specific area in western Turkey...
-是东部 -土耳其东部
- Eastern. - Eastern Turkey
就在幼发拉底河口附近
right near the mouth of the Euphrates River.
所以说这藏物具有地域性
So it's region-specific.
这藏物需要特定区域的木化石以发挥作用
The artifact needs that specific wood in order to work.
没错 但巴拉塞尔士不走运
Right. Unfortch for Parey,
那地方已被过度开♥发♥
that area is now way overdeveloped.
但大约一百年前
But about 100 years ago,
一部分的木化石被运到某处
a bunch of it was sent somewhere else.
某个沿海城市
A certain city by the bay.
来认识一下...
Meet...
莉莉·希契科克·科伊特
Lillie Hitchcock Coit.
著名消防志愿者 出身旧金山
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我...我爸跟我说过她的事
My--my dad told me about her.
她是消防员的主要赞助人
Uh, she was a big supporter of the firemen
还筹建了科伊特塔
and the benefactor of Coit Tower.
其实这我也知道
I actually knew that too.
也许吧 但是我先说的 所以...
Maybe, but I said it first, so...
好了 但不为大众所知的是...
All right, what most people do not know...
构成这座塔的内墙隐藏层的材料是
Is that the tower was built with a hidden inner wall
-木化石 -木化石
- made of petrified wood. - petrified wood.
从幼发拉底河区域运来的木化石
From the Euphrates River region.
没错 科伊特喜欢木头的象征意义
Yeah, Coit liked the symbolism of wood
因为它不惧烈火 正如消防员一般
that could survive a battle with fire, much like firefighters do.
所以我们得赶在巴拉塞尔士之前去那
All right, so we gotta get there before Paracelsus does.
你们得用这法子把他拿下
Here's how you're gonna get him.
这是一个扫描盘
This is a scanning disk.
约翰·洛吉·贝尔德在1926年首次使用
It was first used by John Logie Baird in 1926.
苏格兰著名工程师 发明家
这是移♥动♥图像实时传输技术的
It was the world's first demonstration
首次面世
of the live transmission of moving images.
你是要让我们给他放电影吗
So we're gonna show him a movie?
当然不是
No.
我们要用特斯拉枪
What we're gonna do is we're gonna use the Tesla
把缎带的能量从我们的法恩斯沃思
to blast the energy of this ribbon through our Farnsworth
传到你们的法恩斯沃思上去
and transmit it to your Farnsworth,
你们再对准巴拉塞尔士发射
directly at Paracelsus.
所以说我们要远程把他拿下吗
Ooh, so we're gonna take him down by remote.
正是如此
Exactly.
这样就能切断他和仓库间的联♥系♥
And that should disconnect him from our warehouse.
为什么不直接把巴拉塞尔士抓起来
Why don't we just capture Paracelsus,
带回仓库去 然后...
bring him back to the warehouse, and then...
没时间了
There's no time.
弗雷德里克夫人的状况每况愈下
Mrs. Frederic is going fast,
她可能撑不到你们回来
and she may not last till you get here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们用特斯拉枪把他拿下
Okay, so we take him down by Tesla.
用缎带切断
We'll use the ribbon
他和仓库间的联♥系♥
to disconnect him from the warehouse.
别担心 阿迪 交给我们
Don't worry, Artie. We got this.
好了 我们要让他进行到哪一步
Okay, how far are we gonna let him go?
阿迪 他要开始了
Artie, he's starting the process.
皮特 准备好把他拿下
Pete, you get ready to take him down.
这枪是替夏洛特还你的
This is for Charlotte!
萨顿 不要
Sutton, no!
该死的发生什么事了
What the hell is going on?
-阿迪 阿迪 快射 -对准了
- Artie, Artie, shoot now! - Do it!
亚瑟 你为什么把平民放进仓库来
Arthur, why have you allowed a civilian in the warehouse?
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic.
麦卡 你还好吗
Mykes, hey, are you okay?
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. F!
皮特 怎么了 你有什么预感吗
Pete, what's wrong? Are you getting a vibe?
病人失去生命反应
Patient's flatlined.
不要
No!
住手
Stop!
太晚了 拉蒂默探员
Too late, agent Lattimer.
所以说马吉
So Maggie
和其他被治愈的病人 他们都...
and all those patients who got well, they're...
他们都死了 跟伊斯坦布尔那时一样
they're all dead. Just like Istanbul.
有进步必有牺牲
Progress demands sacrifice.
我是巴拉塞尔士 我就该长生不老
I am Paracelsus, and I shall live forever.
我去追 麦卡
I got this, Mykes!
克劳迪娅 追踪我的位置
Claude, track me!
好的 正在追踪
Yeah, I'm tracking you.
萨顿
Sutton!
差点被他杀死 差点真完蛋了
He could've killed me! Actually killed me!
-是啊 -死真可怕
- Yes! - Mortality's awful!
你来这里做什么
Look, what are you doing here?
我必须向尼克 也向我自己证明
I had to prove to Nick-- to myself,
我值得他信任
that I deserve him.
萨顿 听我说 你一定要小心点
Sutton, listen to me, okay, you have to be careful.
你已经没有长生不老之身了
You're not indestructible anymore.
也没有那么差劲
Oh, it's not so bad--
-天呐 -我的肩膀好痛
- Oh, my god! - Ow! My shoulder!
身体不会自愈了 好痛
It's not healing! And it really hurts!
我头一次说对了 会死真可怕
I was right the first time. This is dreadful!
来吧
Come on.
小心 小心
Look out, look out!
搞什么
Whoa, man.
小心点
Hey, watch it.
开枪是阻止不了他的 相信我
Shooting's not gonna stop him! Trust me!
如果他跑到码头 你就追不到他了
If he gets to the wharf, you'll lose him for sure.
克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅 我想到办法了
Claude, Claude, I think I got an idea.
好主意 皮特 我举双手赞成
Great idea, Pete, I'm all over it.
主意 什么主意 他有主意了
Idea? What idea? He's got an idea?
他其实是个聪明的小伙子
He's a smart boy when he's not
只要他不想着吃的和女人
thinking about cookies or boobies.
是的 你也许能长生不老
Yeah, you may be immortal,
但你不会飞 是吧 没错
but you can't fly, can you? Nope.
没有超能力 现在你完蛋了
No superpowers. And now you're finished.
我会比你活得久
I'll be alive long after you've gone.
对 就像雕像那样活着
Yeah, as a statue.
也许我们会把你放在公园里 走吧
Maybe we'll put you in a park. Let's go.
法老的铜碗
The Pharaoh's copper bowl
将他和那些病人维系在一起
tethered him to those sick people
然后他利用魔法石 吸走了他们的生命力
and then using the stone, he siphoned off their life force.
我们可以学着减少需要牺牲的人数
We can learn to do this with fewer deaths.
没准可以降低为零
Possibly none at all.
想想所有能给人类带来的好处
But think of the benefits to mankind.
为什么选择病人
Why sick people?
他们的免疫系统较弱 容易吸取
Weakened immune systems. Easier to draw from.
上百个无辜的生命
Hundreds of innocent people.
我们知道你还有更大的阴谋
Look, we know that you have a larger plan.
你到底想干什么
So what exactly are you after?
我能看到你
I can see you.
你还是闭嘴吧
You know, actually, shut up.
-赶紧把他铜化吧 -是啊
- Let's bronze him already. - Yeah.
我也这么想
My sentiments exactly.
就让二十七号♥仓库去烦吧
He can be Warehouse 27's problem.
结果
And...
他没有被铜化
He's not bronzed.
铜化程序是我设计的
I developed the bronzing process.
你们觉得我会不知道吃下哪种药剂
Do you think I don't know which chemicals
防止被铜化吗
to ingest to prevent it?
我们把他锁起来不行吗
Can't we just lock him up?
不行
No.
仓库还是会把他当作守护者
The Warehouse will still see him as a caretaker.
董事们会知道该怎么对付他
The regents will know what to do with him.
不 在监狱里被关五百年已经够了
No. 500 years in one prison is enough.
我绝不会忍♥受
I will not endure--
我说了叫你闭嘴
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表