剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
紫雾的突击很成功
"and Purple Haze today.
洛克哈特很快就退役了"
Lockhart out of commission soon."
代号♥
Code names.
以防日记被发现
In case the journal was discovered,
他想要保护他们的身份
he wanted to protect their identities.
显然 杰夫·内文斯是紫雾
Obviously, Geoff Nevins is Purple Haze,
九月是秋天的第一个月
and September is the first month in autumn.
埃文一定是在他哥哥死后
So Evan must have found that journal
发现了日记 然后弄明白
after his brother died and figured out
其他的成员
who the other members were that way.
他一定是以为他们出♥卖♥♥♥了他哥哥
He must think they sold his brother out.
他用那玩意要造成多少伤害啊
How much damage can he do with that thing?
不知道 但是我知道他会在哪
I don't know, but I bet I know where.
考恩国家森林
洛克哈特主要的伐木场看起来比较有可能
Does Lockhart's main logging camp seem like a sure bet?
如果他在追查冤枉他哥哥的人
If he's going after the people who wronged his brother.
洛克哈特首当其冲
Lockhart's at the top of that list,
但我怀疑埃文在乎的是
and I doubt Evan cares how many people
他带去多少人
he takes out with him.
应该还有几英里
Should be just a few more miles down.
不管埃文的计划是什么 他很不想让别人知道
Well, whatever Evan's planning, he wants privacy.
步行的话我们肯定赶不上
We'll never make it in time on foot.
你觉得你的普锐斯能跳过深崖吗
Do you think your Prius can jump the chasm?
大概是不能
Probably not.
但是我们空降的过程中
But while we're airborne,
在我们垂直坠入死亡时
we can check Bing
我们可以查查必应看看这个洞有多深
to see how deep the hole is as we plummet to our deaths.
或许我们可以不从路上走
Or maybe we go off-road.
没有男人 只有男孩
There are no men. Only boys.
托莱多盐诱导激酶
你没事吧
You all right?
我被一只石头的石像鬼攻击了
I was just attacked by a stone gargoyle.
这可能是我最喜欢的新伤疤了
It's probably gonna be one of my new favorite scars.
-阿迪 那东西是活的吗 -不 不不
- Artie, is that thing alive? - No, no, no, no.
那是个机器
It's a machine.
那是达芬奇遗失的发明之一
It's one of Da Vinci's lost inventions.
在他生命的最后一段时间 意大利政♥府♥
At the end of his life, the Italian government
委任他建造一套装置
commissioned him to build a device
保护米兰的瑰宝
to protect the treasures of the Milan...
大教堂
Cathedral!
让我猜猜 效果太好
Let me guess: It worked too well
让所有人都无法靠近
and kept everyone away.
这上面写着八号♥仓库的探员很幸运
Well, it says here the agents from warehouse Eight got lucky.
它被一道闪电击中
It was struck with a bolt of lightning,
关闭了一段时间 恰好足够被回收打包
shutting it down long enough to snag and bag.
-幸运 -是的
- Got lucky? - Yeah.
我的特斯拉落在办公室了
Look, uh, I left my Tesla back in the office.
-但我可以低姿前进 -特斯拉 不行
- But I could keep low-- - Tesla? No, no, no, no, no.
特斯拉 不行
Tesla--no, no, no.
一道是肯定不够强的 但是
One bolt isn't gonna be strong enough, but--
钢琴丝
那说明他有主意了
That means he has an idea.
我不会因为某个环保怪人就疏散我的伐木场
I'm not gonna evacuate my camp because of some eco-freak.
这家伙很危险
Look, this guy is dangerous.
他中断了来伐木场的道路
He shut down the road to the camp.
他可能已经在这里了
He's probably already here.
我的人我和会用自己的方式处理好
And my men and I will handle it our way.
我不会把这整个项目
I'm not gonna hand over this entire operation
拱手相让的
on a silver platter.
没发现他
No sign of him.
你说那盏灯能不能强大到
Do we think the lantern's strong enough
把这个伐木场弄沉
to sink the whole camp?
我知道这个表情 有预感
I recognize that look. Vibe?
克劳迪 那个峭壁
Claude... that cliff.
我敢说他在那上面
I'll bet he's up there.
那上面山崩的话会埋了整个伐木场
A landslide from there could bury the whole camp.
快走
Let's go!
天啊 我讨厌自己说对了
Oh, God. I hate when I'm right.
你要杀死所有人
You're going to kill all those people!
你对赖安的同情心呢
Where was your compassion for Ryan?
他从没放弃过你 一次都没
He never gave you up. Not once.
不是对我 不是对警♥察♥ 不是其他人
Not to me, not to the police, no one.
本可以让他免受牢狱之灾
Could have kept him out of prison.
你知道吗
You know that?
他因为你们在狱中身亡
He died in a cage for your cause
而你们却在外面苟且偷生
while the rest of you got to live your lives.
埃文 现在停止还来得及
Evan, you can still stop this.
不 秋 我看了他的日记
No, Autumn... I read his journal.
他曾深爱着你
He loved you.
我也曾爱他
And I loved him.
你撒谎
You're a liar!
所以我要留你到最后
That's why I saved you for last.
我要你看着他们一个个死去
I wanted you to watch the others die!
等我把这里毁了 他们会找到你
After I take this place out, they'll find you
你会以恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的身份死去
and you'll die a terrorist
为你之前作的事付出代价
for all those things you did before.
让你感受和我哥一样的遭遇
Same fate that you left for my brother!
知道我可不是一般的熊了吧
Ha! Who's smarter than the average bear now?
秋 快拿住那灯
Autumn, grab the lantern!
当心 克劳迪娅 别
Hey, Claudia. Claudia, no!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
这下事情不妙了
That's not good.
史蒂夫 准备好了吗
Steve, you ready?
我恨这方案
I hate this plan.
为什么非要我来当诱饵
Why do I have to be the bait?
因为它喜欢你
'Cause it already likes you.
就因为它尝过我的血 就还想要
As in it's tasted my blood and wants more.
另一头接好了
Another way of putting it.
我觉得它发现我了
I think it sees me.
那还不快跑
Well, then go! Run!
看来这是我唯一的选择
Yeah, sort of my only option.
你只有一次机会
You only get one shot at this!
我瞬间压力倍增
Yeah, it relaxes me.
很好
Great.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
好枪法 麦卡
Nice shot, Myka.
可我还是没搞明白这东西怎么出来的
But I still don't understand what caused all this.
一定是那个舷窗
Must be the porthole. Right?
我们肯定把它放错地方了
We must have shelved it in the wrong place.
不会 八卦表示得很清楚
No, no, the spiral was very clear.
那也许是八卦出了问题呢
Well, maybe there's something wrong with the spiral.
等等
Wait.
-你在干什么 -我的计划是
- What are you doing? - Here's the plan.
你拉住皮带放我下去
You're gonna lower me down with the belt
我去拿灯
and I'm gonna grab the lantern.
-不 皮特 -克劳迪娅
- Pete, no! - Claudia--
我比你轻
I'm lighter!
可恶 可你说没错
Damn it. I hate when you're right!
我也不想
Me too.
小心
Careful.
别扭坏皮带 这可是普拉达的
Don't twist the belt. It's Prada.
我会注意的
I'll make that my priority.
当心
Careful.
快拿
Get it.
-你拿到了 -对
- You got it. - Yeah.
拉你上来
Bringing you up.
做得好 快拿来
Come here. Good job.
我们还要试几次
How many times can we try this?
又是不一样的标记
That's a different symbol again.
这意思是 错位的怒火
It means... "Misplaced anger."
五次解读 五次不同的结果
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表