剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我们不能再在这么紧急的时刻终止一切了
We have got to stop cutting these things so close.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
亲爱的 你该去和他聊聊
Oh, honey, you should go talk to him.
我该说什么呢
What am I supposed to say?
在这之前 他只是一个坐牢的人
Before this, he was just some--some guy in jail.
他是你♥爸♥爸
He's your dad.
他爱你
He loves you.
我也说不清 凯尔 但是他的确
Look, I-I don't know, Kyle, but he did--
他的确为你挡了子弹
He did take a bullet for you, right?
我觉得这值得你去说声再见
I mean, I think that rates a good-bye.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
不惜一切要把你拉回正轨
Risking everything to put you on the right path--
我觉得值得去了解他
I think it's worth getting to know him,
即使只有探监日才能见
even if it's just on visiting days.
相信我 孩子 我了解
Trust me, kid. I know about these things.
在你还有机会的时候好好把握吧
Grab the chance while you still got him.
那么
Well...
当地警♥察♥正在围捕突厥派
Local P.D. is rounding up the Turks.
法警赢回了他的男人
The marshal got his man.
我们拿到了我们的东西
We got our thingy.
总而言之 今天很不错
I'd say, all in all, it's a pretty good day.
我跟阿迪谈过了
I talked to Artie.
这个瓶子叫做 双耳瓶
The bottle is called, uh, an amphora,
属于庞贝古城的一个商人
and it belonged to a merchant from Pompeii
是维苏威火山的幸存者
who survived Vesuvius.
我说的你一个字也没听进去是吧
You're not listening to a word that I'm saying, are you?
我真的挺喜欢利亚姆的 麦卡
I really like Liam, Mykes.
我真希望这俩疯孩子能和好
You know, I sure hope those two crazy kids can work it out.
你觉得他们在聊什么呢
What do you think they're talking about, huh--
枪♥支♥ 追捕
Guns, manhunts...
《角斗士》电影
Gladiator movies?
关于那个荒谬的理论
So, about that ridiculous theory...
别担心 我会保密的
Don't worry. I'll keep your secret.
要是有人问起 就说你是烟酒火器管理局的
Anybody asks, you work for the A.T.F.
谢了
Thanks.
你当时知道没有办法离开那辆车
You know, you knew there was no way off that car.
你只是不想让我冒着危险救你
You just didn't want me to risk anything.
事实证明 我开始觉得
As it turns out, I'm starting to think
有时候你能分辨人们在说谎
sometimes it's a really good thing
真的是件好事
you can tell when people are lying.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实证明 我真的不想知道
Turns out I'd rather not know
你觉得我最喜欢的茶闻起来像猫尿
that you think my favorite tea smells like cat urine, so...
你瞧
See?
还有 谁穿紧身牛仔裤都不好看
And by the way, nobody looks good in skinny jeans.
你又说谎
You're lying again.
好吧 好吧 除了布莱德利·库珀
Okay, fine. Bradley Cooper.
你真残酷
You're relentless.
抱歉 利亚姆
I'm sorry, Liam.
我真的不擅长道别
I'm really terrible at good-byes.
小金 我很高兴我们有机会解释清楚
Well, Jersey, I'm just glad we had a chance to do it right.
这颜色好多了
Much better color.
我很乐意承认
Okay, I'm willing to admit
一两张海报在我房♥间会很好看
that one or two of the posters will actually look good in my room.
好吧 全都好看
Okay, all of them!
阿迪差不多是钉上去的
Artie kind of nailed it.
没错 就是
Yeah, he did.
生日快乐 克劳迪娅
Happy birthday, Claud.
我听说你和你小小的冒险了 先生
I heard all about you and your little adventure, sir.
你遇上了前男友 居然都不发短♥信♥给我
You run into you ex-boyfriend, and you don't text me?
最最糟糕的基友闺蜜
Oh, bad, bad gay bestie.
我给你买♥♥了礼物
I brought you a present.
原谅你了 尽管我还是想听猛料
Forgiven! I still want dirt, though.
我能见到他吗 你们复合了吗
Do I get to meet him? Are you back together?
细节 影响
Details, repercussions.
没有猛料
There's no dirt.
我们相互道别 仅此而已
Uh, we--we--we said good-bye, and that's it.
真的吗 仅此而已
Really? That's it?
真的是很不错的一次道别
It was a really good good-bye.
史蒂夫
Steve!
天哪 你跟他睡了
Oh, my god, you slept with him!
我们能不能不要
Can we please not--
说中了
Oh, yeah!
基友版本的我和直我一样那么本事
The gay me is as much of a player as the straight me.
有区别吗
Is there a difference?
多诺万女士
Ms. Donovan!
请允许我带领你看向舞台
May I ask you to direct your attention to the stage?
拜托 不要有小丑
Please, just no clown.
真不敢相信 我居然大声说出来了
I can't believe I'm saying this out loud,
但是 女士们先生们
but, ladies and gents,
有请逃亡乐队的切丽·卡利
please welcome the Runaways' Cherie Currie!
你怎么办到的
How did you do this?
我听说今晚台下有位姑娘过生日
I hear there's a birthday girl in the crowd tonight.
克劳迪娅 你想要上台来和我一起唱吗
Claudia, you want to come up join me up here?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表