剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
显然
Apparently,
毒箭穿心会杀死我
a poison Dart through the heart will kill me.
很高兴知道 我下次再也不会这么做了
That's good to know. I won't do that again.
你救了我
You saved me.
正如我所说
Well, as I said,
漂亮女人总是我的致命弱点
beautiful women are my fatal flaw.
继续吧 用上戒指
Go on, use the ring.
我不能让整个世界抢了我死亡的镜头
I won't have the entire world upstage my big death scene.
不 我们不能把你留在这里
No, no, we can't leave you here.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我抵不住诗意啊
I can't resist the poetry.
这是我的地下墓室
This is my crypt.
走吧
Go.
拯救世界
Save the world.
萨顿
Sutton?
-皮特 -干嘛
- Pete. - Huh?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
麦卡 我们成功了 麦卡
Mykes, we did it, Mykes.
我们救了所有人
We saved everybody.
几乎是所有人
Almost everybody.
你记得什么 阿迪 怎么了
What did you remember, Artie? What's wrong?
那不是你
It wasn't you.
有东西在你身体里 操控你这么做
Something got to you. Something made you do it.
为什么这么黑暗
Why is it so dark?
是现实在想办法进来
It's reality finding its way in.
她带来的
She brought it.
这不是现实
This isn't real?
不是
No.
抱歉 阿迪
I'm sorry, Artie,
但是我认为你更想离开
but I think a bigger part of you wants to leave.
在德国 你说 "救我"
In Germany, you said, "Save me,"
所以我动手了 我还会再这么做
so I did, and I'd do it again,
一次又一次再一次
and again and again and again,
不管你有多么生气
no matter how angry you get.
阿迪 你给了自己暗示
You gave yourself clues, Artie.
就像这扇门
Like this door.
琳娜那里这个地方是没有门的
There's no door in this spot at Leena's.
但这不仅仅是门吧
But it's more than just a door, isn't it?
这是出路
It's the way out.
你凭什么确定这是对的
What makes you so sure you know what's right?
因为我了解你
Because I know you,
我觉得你还在继续抗争
and I don't think you're done fighting,
即使你自己还不知道
even if you don't know it yet.
阿迪 最重要的是抗争
It's the fight that matters, Artie.
快走
Now go!
不要
No!
要
Yes!
对不起
I'm sorry.
克劳迪娅 听我说
Claudia, listen to me.
我们再也没有别的办法了
There was nothing more we could have done.
-我们努力了 -阿迪在哪
- We tried... - Hey. Where's Artie?
弗雷德里克夫人说他醒了
Mrs. Frederic said, "He was awake".
是的 克劳迪娅带回了他的意识
He is. Claudia brought him back.
克劳迪娅
Clau... Claudia?
他不肯开口说话
He won't talk to us.
这会比我们预想的还要困难
This is going to be harder than we thought.
走开
Go away.
那就是我的优势
That's the nice thing about being me.
我不听你指令
I don't take orders from you.
天 我都做了什么
Oh, God, what have I done?
那不是你
It wasn't you.
但她还是不在了 我下的手
Yeah, but she's still gone... by my hand.
是的
Yes.
是的 我现在该如何弥补
Yes. And how do I fix that?
你不能
You can't.
正是
Exactly.
我希望你可以
I wish you could,
但是有些事情
but there are some things...
许多事情 不能弥补
many things... that cannot be fixed.
如果你愿意 你可以弥补好自己
You can, however, fix yourself, if you want to.
我想要反抗 但是
I want to fight, but...
很好
Good.
你很幸运
Luckily for you,
你生命中有许多爱着你的
there are many smart people in your life
聪明人
who love you.
他们想要帮你
They want to help you.
我们会一起度过这一次
We'll make it through this... together.
好吗
Won't we?
你刚刚在弹什么
What were you playing then?
可怜的塞巴斯蒂安
Poor Sebastian.
玛丽总说你诚实且忠诚
Marie always said you were honest and loyal...
有着我们的好伯爵没有的品质
All the things our good count was not.
几百年了 他一点都没变
Hundreds of years, and he hasn't changed at all.
你在这里
You're in here.
我说谎的骗人的丈夫
And my lying, cheating husband
再一次消失在世界里
is once again out in the world,
还带着玛丽的钻石
and with Marie's diamond.
但我也有计划
But I have plans too.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表