剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
不管星盘有什么副作用
Whatever the effects of the astrolabe,
恐怕它已经使亚瑟有点精神崩溃了
I'm afraid it's caused Arthur to have some sort of psychotic break.
阿迪杀了琳娜
Artie killed Leena.
他受到了影响
He's been whammied,
我们全都受到过影响
just like we all been whammied at some point.
我们会尽快让你复职
We are reinstating you as soon as possible.
我们认为此时此刻没必要做出惩罚
We see no need for punishment at this juncture.
你在说笑吗
You can't be serious.
是我亲手杀了她
She died by my hand.
你必须承受这一事实
And you will have to live with that.
到底有多少个暴走的静电球啊
How many Errant Static-Electricity balls are there?
又来了一个
Here comes another one!
放马过来吧 机械舞
Bring it, electric boogaloo.
好的 扔在电池上
Okay, drop it on the battery.
那个我连名字都念不对的印度青年得一分
Score one for some Indian dude whose name I can't even pronounce.
毗耶娑可不是普通青年
Okay, Vyasa wasn't some dude.
-他是吠陀经的作者 -好吧
- He was the author of the Vedas. - Yeah.
那是最古老的一部宗教经典
The oldest sacred text ever written,
-印度教的根基 -从来没读过
- the basis of hinduism. - Never read 'em.
我等着看宝莱坞版本的
I'm waiting for the Bollywood version.
亮晶晶的小星星还剩下几个
Now, how many mo sparkies we got left?
别问我那些
You know what? Don't ask me questions
你不想知道答案的问题
that you don't want to know the answer to, okay?
皮特
Pete?
希望这坏小子能一次搞定四个
Hope this bad boy can handle four at once.
干得好
Good job.
麦卡
Myka.
看来坏小子不能搞定四个
I don't think that bad boy does four.
不是我的错
This is not my fault!
回头再讨论责任吧
We can talk about blame later.
你一定会怪我的
You're so gonna blame me.
麦克 你变成黑白的了
Myka, you're in black and white.
-你也是黑白的了 -我没有
- You're in black and white. - I am not!
我也黑白了
Aah! I'm in black and white!
天哪 我们的衣服 我们的衣服好像...
Oh, my god, our clothes, our clothes, they're like--
好像是40年代的
It's like 1940s.
拜托 别再玩时空穿越了
Oh, come on, not time travel again!
不对 这不是时空穿越
No, no, it's not time travel.
40年代也是有颜色 其他年代也一样
The 1940s were in color, much like the rest of history.
我们在哪里
All right, then where are we?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧 这是解放前的芝加哥
Okay, it's Chicago in olden times.
好的 集中精力
Okay, okay, uh, focus.
一步步回想
Uh, retrace the steps.
我拿着印度象
Right, I had the elephant.
一道闪电打在书架上
It shot lightning up into the stacks.
然后是手稿漫天飞舞
Right, and then it was raining manuscript pages.
手稿 这些稿纸都是空白的
Manuscript pages. All those pages were blank.
不全是 看
Not all of them-- look.
《一吻终生》 作者 安东尼·毕肖普
好吧 我要说"这个标题不怎么样"
Okay, I'm gonna go with, "No, that is not a good title."
我超喜欢安东尼·毕肖普
I loved Anthony Bishop.
他是四十年代硬派罪案小说家
He was a '40s crime novelist, hard-boiled.
他的所有作品我小时候都读过
I read every single one of his books when I was a kid.
那你读过《一吻终生》吗
Okay, so did you read "Kiss Me, Forever"?
没 这是他最后一部作品
No, that was his last one.
好像一直都没有完成
I don't think he ever finished it.
怪不得稿纸都是空白的
That would explain the blank pages.
他遇到创作瓶颈后疯了 然后...
Well, he went insane from writer's block and then...
自杀了
Killed himself.
将手稿变成了藏物
Turning the manuscript into an artifact.
太好了
Swell.
你确定这么做没问题吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
他在钢琴前坐了好几天
He's been at that piano for days.
这对身体不好
It's not healthy.
我也烦死那曲调了
Also, I'm sick of that tune.
阿迪可不好骗
It's gonna be hard to trick Artie.
拜托 我上学的时候
Please, I always got the lead
一直是心理剧的女主角
at the psychodramas at the institution.
开拍
Action.
我告诉你 那是个藏物
I'm telling you, it's a ping.
我告诉你 那只是一起入室盗窃
And I'm telling you, it's a burglary.
古董车从锁着的车♥库♥里凭空消失
Classic cars are vanishing from locked garages
没留下丝毫线索
without a trace.
盗窃
Burglary.
其中一人的客厅里
This one guy had a '52 desoto
陈列着一辆52年款的德索托
on display in his living room like a trophy.
如果是盗窃 盗贼需要把车拆开
Now, a burglar would have had to take it apart
一件一件的运出来
piece by piece to get it out.
如果有蹊跷 阿迪一定会知道
If something was hinky, I'm sure Artie would know.
他是藏物事件大王
He's the ping king.
对吧 陛下
Isn't that right, your majesty?
大概值得我们去查查
It's probably worth checking out.
别忘了带中和剂
Don't forget your neutralizer.
感觉是浪费时间
Sounds like a waste of time.
那些车都是苏福尔斯一家车行的货
Yeah, I mean, the car was found with clean vin numbers
序列号♥都没问题
at a dealer in Sioux falls.
那里有很多52年款的德索托
There's lots of '52 desotos.
但这个是53年的机罩标志
Yeah, but this one had a '53 hood emblem.
让它独一无二
Makes it one of a kind.
什么独一无二 明明是瑕疵
It's not one of a kind. It's flawed.
如果这些车真的凭空消失
If the cars are literally vanishing,
一定是藏物干的
it is an artifact.
资料
File.
明显我是对的
Clearly I stand corrected.
标上日期
Oh, mark the date.
保持通讯畅通
Keep your Farnsworth handy
我去现场时可能需要你查资料
in case I need research when I'm in the field.
什么 等等等等
What? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不带我们去吗
You're going without us?
收服藏物这点小事我没问题
I can handle a simple snag-and-bag.
你当然没问题
Yes, of course you can,
但我们应该跟你去
but we should go with you.
为什么
Why?
我们会想你
We'd miss you?
我们怀念向大♥师♥学习的机会
We'd miss a chance to learn from the master.
藏物事件大王
The ping king.
而且 人多好有个照应
Also, safety in numbers.
不是经常说安全第一嘛
Doesn't he always say safety first?
是这么回事 对
I-I've heard him say that, yes.
我们想见识一下古董车
We want to see the cool hot rods.
那好吧 我们开斯嘉丽过去
Yeah, a-all right. We'll take Scarlett.
你给车起名字
What, you named your new car?
你还穿乞丐裤呢 谁没有点怪癖啊
You wear torn clothing. We all have our quirks.
我演得如何
So how's my acting?
别逼我撒谎
I'm not gonna lie to you.
第一章 客户登门
有发现吗
Any luck?
我跑了十个街区
I must've run for ten blocks.
一直都是黑白的
The black and white goes on forever.
而且所有东西都有软糖的味道
And everything smells like fudge.
接下来该怎么办
What's our next move?
皮特
Pete.
我知道该怎么办了
I know my next move.
我听说你是全城最棒的侦探
I hear you're the best in town.
我受宠若惊
I like what you hear.
求求你 我没有别的选择
Please, I didn't know where else to turn.
我丈夫失踪了
My husband has disappeared,
我认为跟这个东西有关
And I think it has something to do with this.
看看还有什么东西跟来了
Look what else made the trip.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表