剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And I would hazard a guess...
他们不知道自己要走
they actually didn't know they were leaving.
科罗拉多温泉镇 科罗拉多州
我的天呐 你怎么来了
Oh, my god! What are you doing here?
我迫不及待的要见我姐姐啦
Well, I got a sudden urge to see my little sister.
我一会儿打给你
I'll call you right back.
激动死我啦
I'm so excited!
见到你太高兴了
So good to see you.
那是什么情况
What was that?
我猜大概是静电吧
Static electricity, I think.
我们为了孩子铺上了抗敏地毯
We just got new hypo-allergenic carpet installed for the baby,
刚才那下可是够劲儿的
but that was a big one.
你的眼睛...
Yeah, your eyes, they...
算了 管它呢 让我好好看看你
You know what, never mind. Just let me get a look at you!
你看上去棒极了 那是条新项链吗
You look great. Is that a new necklace?
凯文去年圣诞节给我的
It--it was a gift from Kevin last Christmas.
漂亮 凯文最近怎么样
Good. How is Kevin?
在丹佛 出差去了
In Denver, on business again.
-太好了 那他安全了 -什么
- Good, so he's safe. - Safe?
不会被我们姐妹给烦死了呀
From all the crazy sister fun that we're gonna have!
是啊
I know!
你一定要看看宝宝房♥
You have to see the baby's room.
好啊
Good.
-快来 -好的 来了 来了
- Come on. - Yeah, okay. I'm coming. I'm coming.
特雷斯 太漂亮了
Trace, it's beautiful.
填了一些干净的新礼物
Got one or two neat gifts.
看来你的生活里
So a lot of new things
最近填新不少啊
have shown up in your life recently.
人缘真好 就像以前在学校一样
Still popular, just like in high school.
是啊
Yeah.
想来点印度拉茶么
Hey, you want some chai tea?
当然了 我们可以好好聊聊
Sure. We--we can catch up.
我在这儿好好欣赏欣赏你的礼物
I'll just be here admiring your gifts!
看看那套小连体衣
Check out the sweater set.
超级可爱
It's the cutest thing ever.
-就是这件吧 -什么
- This could be it. - What?
我是说这连体小衣服棒极了
I said that I-- I love sweater sets!
不是吧 不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
什么
What?
简直不敢相信 实在太可爱了
I-I can't believe that it's this cute!
这种茶含有姜和樟脑草
Oh, this tea has ginger and catnip.
我从一家怀孕妈妈网站买♥♥下来的
I got it off a website for pregnant women,
叫绿色宝贝网站
Greenbaby.Org.
每个人都说前三个月会呕吐
Everyone said I would be throwing up the first three months.
不要啊
No.
但是我连反胃的感觉都没有
But I haven't even been queasy!
我想大概是樟脑草起作用了吧
I think it's the catnip.
尤马海军陆战队航♥空♥站
我非常抱歉 我想你今天来
I feel awful, so I'm assuming that your showing up here
不是巧合吧
is not a coincidence.
我想不是
Probably not.
对不起 阿曼达
Look, I'm sorry, Amanda,
但看上去和我们打交道的是
but it looks like we're dealing with
过去的那种...
a little bit more of the old, you know...
噼里啪啦噼里啪啦
Boogedy-boogedy.
是啊 这次又是什么情况
Great. What is it this time?
我也不太清楚 你还好吗
I'm not really sure, but are you okay?
刚才有那么一瞬间很难受
I'm feeling worse by the minute.
是啊 你有些出汗
Yeah, you do look a little sweaty.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
要的就是大汗淋淋
I was going for sweaty.
估计一会儿脸都肿了
Hoping for puffy later.
好吧 阿曼达 最近收到什么...
Okay, um, Amanda, have you recieved any...
我也不太清楚 大概是一些奇怪的包裹
I don't know-- weird packages today?
有啊 那边那个小皮箱
Yeah, actually, that little leather box over there
就是今天早上送到的
arrived this morning.
没有寄件人地址
There was no return address,
所以我猜是迈克尔寄的
so I assumed it was from Michael.
他现在在弗洛伦斯
He's in Florence now.
你摸了箱子吗
And you touched it?
当然 谁收到东西不碰啊
Yes, that is what humans do when packages are sent to them.
也对
Right.
通过了基地安检
It made it through the base's security,
所以我估计没问题
so I figured it was all right.
经常是空的吗
Was it always empty like this?
是啊 只有盒子
Yeah, just the box.
皮特 我不会有事吧
Pete, am I gonna be all right?
没事
Yeah.
有我呢 我们会解决的
I'm here, okay? We're gonna fix it.
在我印象里你可不是能解决问题的人
I never really thought of you as the fix-it guy.
通常你都是捣乱的那个家伙
You were always much more the break-it kinda guy.
我也知道
I know, right?
谁能想到戒酒之后
I mean, who'd have thought my life
我的生活变得如此奇妙
would get weirder after I quit drinking?
好了 看好了
All right, watch your eyes.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你感觉好点儿了么
Do you--do you feel better?
看来没有
Oh! I'll take that as a no.
加利福尼亚门洛公园
约书
Josh?
约书亚
Joshua?
约书
Josh?
我是克劳迪娅
It's Claudia.
我在给你打电♥话♥
I-I keep calling your phone,
听上去好像...
But it just keeps...
响着呢
ringing.
我擦
Oh, crap.
阿迪
Artie?
琳娜 谢天谢地 我担心死你了
Oh, Leena. Thank god. I was worried about you.
阿迪 你在干什么
Artie, what are you doing?
干我几周前就该做的事
Something that I should have done weeks ago.
-肯定有别的办法... -没有
- There has to be some other way to-- - There isn't.
来真的了
No more games.
我不会让他再伤害别人
I won't let him hurt anybody else.
下次见到他的时候 我会下手的
Next time that I see him, I'll be ready.
等等 至少让我...
Wait, well, at least let me just come--
琳娜 琳娜 谢天谢地
Leena! Leena, thank god.
阿迪不接 约书...
Artie won't answer, and Josh--
约书亚被封在类似琥珀的奇怪物质中
Joshua is frozen in some kind of weird amber-like substance.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it is?
琥珀
Amber.
你能查查数据库吗
Can you check the database?
这就查
On it.
隹哲 去找阿迪 去
Trailer, go see Artie, go.
约书 我真的非常非常抱歉
Josh, I'm really, really, really sorry.
你还记得有一次
Hey, you remember that one time
你被困在另一个空间
when you were stuck in a different dimension?
这比那次好多了 是吧
This is way better than that, am I right?
我就当你说是了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
听着 可能的有
All right: Possibilities.
古生物学家乔治·居维叶
Uh, Paleontologist Georges Cuvier
乔治·居维叶 1976-1832
职业 古生物学者 博物学者 动物学家
发现物种会灭亡
discovered that species could go extinct.
他带着一只绣有金色蜻蜓的手帕
Uh, he carried a handkerchief with a gold embroidered dragonfly.
等等 这是什么
Wait, wait, wait. What's this?
不是 这是一张粘着芥末酱的餐巾纸
No, this is a napkin with mustard on it
旁边的东西可不是人吃的
next to food that humans should not eat.
或者是老蒲林尼曾著文提出琥珀由
Or Pliny The Elder wrote a treatise theorizing
老蒲林尼 公元23-79年
职业 法学家 作家 哲学家 军官 地方官员
液态变为固态的理论 所以藏物可能是
that amber went from liquid to a solid, so it could be a--
-一个小卷轴 -没错
- A tiny scroll. - Yes!
我发现它了
I found it.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表