剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
就像一直都不知道似的
like he never even knew.
那就奇怪了
That's weird.
他这事弄得很突然
You know, he was kind of abrupt about the whole thing.
我的意思是 比往常更突然
I mean, more than usual.
首先 语气就不太像是他
At first, it didn't even sound like him.
行了
Okay.
应该都拿来了
I think I got it all.
好
All right.
找一下看上去古旧的东西
So, um, look for something that's--that's old-timey
或是不合时宜的
or--or out of place.
没错
Yep.
麦卡
Hey, Mykes.
这是什么
What is this?
这个 这个是缎带帽
Uh, that--that is a, uh, ribbon hat.
愚蠢的传统 给婴儿洗澡时用的
It's a dumbass tradition in--in baby showers.
可没人说藏物像愚蠢传统
Yeah, well, nothing says artifact like dumbass tradition.
要我说的话...
And may I also say...
怎么样 绝对老掉牙了
hey-hey-hey, huh? Definitely old-timey.
而且奇怪 不合时宜
Also weird and out of place.
放进来
Here.
-麦卡 -不起作用
- Myka. - It's not helping.
这是条绳子 对吗
Okay, so it's a cord, right?
你还能对绳子做什么呢
So what else do you do with a cord?
我不知道 解开绳子
I don't know. You unravel a cord.
或 或者 锯断绳子 还...
You--you--you rip a cord. You--you...
-剪断绳子 -剪断绳子
- Cut the cord! - Cut the cord!
-把它剪断 -好的
- Let's cut it. - Okay.
好吧
Um, all right.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Ready? - Yeah.
特蕾西 你还好吗
Tracy, are you okay?
麦卡
Myka?
你刚才在车道上 你是怎么...
You-- you were in the driveway. But how did you--
你 你刚才昏过去了
Uh, you were-- you passed out, you know?
怀孕会导致低血压
Pregnancy causes low blood pressure,
我从别处读到过 四肢伸展运动
and I read somewhere that, um, forced limb extensions
有助于...
can help with, uh...
你的心跳
Your pulse.
-恢复正常了 -我做了个很奇怪的梦
- It's back to normal. - I had the weirdest dream.
或许我们该把你的医生叫来
Maybe we should call your doctor.
不
No.
不用了 我感觉好多了 真的
No, I-I feel fine, really.
好极了
Okay.
真高兴见到你
It's just so great to see you.
我也是
Oh, me too.
你的头发烫成这样真可爱
Hey, your hair looks really cute like that.
你这么觉得吗
Do you think so?
因为我真心喜欢它卷卷的
'cause I really like it curly,
但或许我该把它烫直...
but maybe I should go back to the--
你知道吗 特蕾西
You know what, Tracy?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
-克劳迪娅 -皮特 你方便说话吗
- Hey, Claud. - Pete, can you talk?
是的 我和麦卡在一起
Yeah, yeah, I'm here with Myka.
特蕾西没事 但我有个非常奇怪的预感
Tracy's okay, but I'm getting a really weird vibe.
我想我知道为什么
I think I know why.
麦卡 这里发生了什么
Myka, what happened here?
这里刚才...
Uh, well, there was a, uh...
刮过暴风
windstorm.
但我及时把窗户关上了
But I closed the window just in time.
谁是世上最好的姨妈
Who's the best aunt ever?
我 是我
Me. I am.
-当然 -麦卡
- You are. - Hey, Mykes!
我待会儿就回来好吗
Just, um-- I'll be right back, okay?
暴风
A windstorm?
在科泉市吗
In Colorado Springs?
克劳迪娅 约书亚还好吗
Hey, Claud, is Joshua okay?
是的 他没事 是阿迪
Yeah, he's fine. Um, it's Artie.
皮特 他对我撒谎了
Pete, he lied to me.
他撒了个弥天大谎 说自己不知道
He flat-out lied about not knowing Joshua
约书亚在门洛帕克
was in Menlo Park.
你注意到他今天有什么反常的地方吗
And have you noticed anything weird about him today?
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah.
我当时正被藏物搞得焦头烂额
I was having a lot of trouble with an artifact,
他却挂了我的法恩斯沃思
and he just hung up the Farnsworth.
他就这么把我挂了
He totally left me hanging.
他从不这么做
He never does that.
他正心烦意乱呢
Well, he's distracted.
艾德里安修士在仓库里
Brother Adrian is in the warehouse,
阿迪说数据库挂了
and-- and Artie said that the database is down.
事实并非如此
Yeah, except that it's not.
我设置了远程测试系统
I set up a remote testing system.
每隔几分钟检查一遍
It checks in every few minutes.
我应该收到警报的
I would've gotten the alert.
-为什么阿迪要那么说 -我不知道
- Why would Artie say that? - I don't know.
我们得马上赶回仓库去
We need to get back to the warehouse right now.
我们就是这样处理极恶之徒的
This is how we deal with the worst of the worst.
很适合你
You'll fit right in.
别这么做 亚瑟
Don't do this, Arthur.
你需要我
You need me.
就好像我需要肿瘤似的
Like I need cancer.
你再也不能攻击我和我所关心的人了
You are finished attacking me and the people I care about.
你做了个非常糟的决定
You're making a terrible decision.
不 我要确保你再也不能伤害我们了
No, I'm making sure you never hurt us again.
请选择命令
铜化
正在铜化
注意
镀铜器已激活
隹哲 阿迪去哪里了
Trailer, where's Artie?
阿迪去哪里了 隹哲
Where's Artie, Trailer?
迪米特里修士 不要攻击他们
Brother Dimitri! No need to attack.
-他们是仓库的人 -发生了什么
- They're from the warehouse. - What has happened?
几个月来 你们全都被困在那幅画里
You have all been trapped in that painting for several months.
一场全球性危机迫使我们的探员
A global crisis forced one of our agents
使用了麦哲伦的星盘
to use Magellan's astrolabe.
我想你们知道这意味着什么
I imagine you know what that means.
他会孕育出一只恶魔
An evil was created.
这就牵扯到你们了
And that's where you guys come in.
你们其中一个兄弟用尽各种手段想杀死我们
One of yours has gone rogue and has been trying to kill us.
他甚至寄来了这个画框把你们困起来
He even sent that frame to entrap you.
铜化完成
结束了
It's over.
总算结束了
It's finally over.
永远不会结束的
It'll never be over.
什么
What?
怎么会
H-how?
不不 这不可 不可能
No, no, it can't-- can't be--
你要控告谁背叛了兄弟会
Who is it you accuse of turning against the brotherhood?
艾德里安修士
Brother Adrian.
-你在撒谎 -他想要杀了我
- You are lying. - He tried to kill me.
什么时候 在哪里
When? Where?
两周前 在南达科塔
Two weeks ago in South Dakota.
这不可能
It is not possible.
我理解要相信这种事会发生
I understand it may be difficult
可能很困难
to believe something like this is possible--
弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're a fool.
天哪 够了
Oh, god. That's enough.
真的够了
That's enough!
离开我 离开我的家人
Just leave me alone! Leave my family alone!
离开我的生活
Just get out my life!
除非你使用星盘
Not until you use the astrolabe.
绝不 我绝对不会让你如愿的
Never! I'll never do what you want.
我会阻止你 我会阻止你的 一定会
And I'll stop you. I'll stop you, I will.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表