剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
只不过不是你的钱
But it's not your money.
是巴顿想用他自己偷来的赃款
So Barton's trying to--to buy his way back in
重返突厥派
with his own stolen loot.
他会告诉戴维斯钱在哪儿
He's gonna show Davis where it is.
戴维斯本来该带你出去的吧
Davis was supposed to take you, wasn't he?
但在最后关头他为了巴顿的那笔钱
But you got dropped at the last minute
把你抛弃了
for Barton's big bag of money.
我什么都不会说的
I don't got to tell you nothing.
也许我们可以问问狱里其他突厥派的人
Maybe we should ask some of the other Turks in the prison.
好主意 我们可以
Well, that's a great idea. We could--
告诉他们格里夫所说的一切
We could tell them everything that Griff here told us,
让他们自己去想象
and they could just fill in the blanks.
我什么都没说
I didn't tell you anything.
他们或许很有兴趣知道
They'd probably be very interested to know
格里夫有多乐于助人
how helpful Griff was.
我没有帮你们 是你们猜的
I didn't help you. You guessed.
我很可能会把这一茬漏掉
I would probably leave that part out.
我很健忘
I'm very forgetful that way.
是吗
Yeah?
那我就说出事实
Well, then I'll tell 'em the truth.
你跟我们谈过话
You've been here talking to us.
你觉得他们会信谁
Who do you think they'll believe?
听着 只要告诉我们
Look, just tell us
巴顿和戴维斯的去处
where Barton and Davis are going.
我们就会把这小段对话忘得一干二净
We'll forget this little conversation ever happened.
对了
So...
和利亚姆分手 一定很难受吧
this stuff with Liam-- that must suck, huh?
我还记得我和阿曼达分手的时候
Yeah, I remember when Amanda and I split up.
那滋味不好受啊 伙计
Oh, that was-- that was tough stuff, man.
你能体会吧
You know?
我想告诉你我完全能理解
I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is I can relate.
我是说 阿曼达和我本可以
I mean, sure, Amanda and I had a chance
让一切告一段落 而现在却开始了另一段
to put things to rest, and now we have a newer...
略为畸形的关系
slightly weirder relationship.
也许这就是一次让你们弥补遗憾的机会
Maybe this is just a chance for you to make amends.
你非得纠缠这事吗
You really want to talk about this?
我知道
I know.
感觉都不像我了是吧
Doesn't sound like me, does it?
我一直都很感性
Well, I've been getting in touch with my sensitive side.
敞开你的心扉 史蒂夫
Knock knock, Steve.
一家人嘛
I'm home.
其实 我曾以为利亚姆就是
The thing is, I thought that Liam was...
对的那个
you know, the one.
明白 明白你的感受兄弟
Been there, man. Been there.
-之后他就开始对我撒谎 -好吧
- And then he started lying. - Right.
很明显他挑错对象了
Well, you're definitely not the guy to lie to.
真是的 每次你问我要口香糖
Heck, I got to look away every time
而我只有三块的时候 我都得把脸扭开
you ask me for a piece of gum and I only have three left.
金克斯
Jinksy.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
看看有没有地道
Looking for a tunnel.
没看过《肖申克的救赎》吗
Haven't you ever seen Shawshank?
看看这个
Hey, hey, check this out.
"宝贝 我好想快点见到你
"Hey, babe, I can't wait to see you
这样我们就能永远在一起了"
so we can be together forever."
戴维斯有个女朋友 叫安娜
Davis had a girlfriend-- uh, uh, Anna.
她可能就是同伙
She might be the accomplice.
很有可能
It's possible.
瞧这个 "宝贝
Oh, listen to this one. "Hey, babe.
"东方看着你升上我的心墙
"The east sees you rise above the walls around my heart...
"四处环绕
"Surrounded...
"正午我小憩在地窖
"Slumbering in the cellar at noon
"远离午夜的月亮
"Away from the midnight moon.
忧伤星期一 与你共无眠"
Mournful Monday, awake with thee."
瞧 史蒂夫 什么烂诗 语无伦次
See, Steve, poetry sucks 'cause it doesn't make any sense.
不不 她想
No, no, no, no. She's--
她有所隐藏
She's trying to hide something.
怎么 你觉得诗里藏有暗号♥
So what? You think it's a code?
是的 我们得想办法弄明白
Yeah, we need to figure out the cipher.
调换 把每一个字母
Uh, transposition-- move each letter
按字母表顺序移至下一个
to the next one in the alphabet.
"U-I-F-F-B-T-U"
"U-I-F-F-B-T-U."
感觉像克林贡语[人造外星语]
Sounds Klingon.
-不对 -不对吗
- No. - No?
-不对 -好吧 我不知道
- No. - Okay, uh, I don't know.
要调整句子的顺序吗
So, what, do we rearrange the sentences?
"看见围绕着东方"
"Sees surrounded around the east"?
等等 有名堂
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Flag on the play.
你看
Look at these.
感觉他们把字框起来了
They look like they're framing the words.
等等 兄弟
Hold on, man.
监狱是不会审查美工刀的
Prisons don't censor with X-Acto knives.
"东方 墙 地窖 正午 星期一"
"East, wall, cellar, noon, Monday."
这下这首诗就好理解了
Now that's a poem I can understand.
好吧
All right.
钢琴老师送给小路德维希[指贝多芬]的礼物
Present from a piano teacher to young Ludwig--
"外表精美的钟"
"A clock of most exquisite decor."
等等 我们的钟少了雕像
Well, wait. Our clock doesn't have a bust.
-看到了吗 -是
- See? - Uh-huh, yeah.
这就是我们不能中和它的原因
So that's why we couldn't neutralize it.
我们得搜另外一半
We have to goo the other half.
对
Yes.
我们只要找出这玩意儿就行了
All we have to do is find it anywhere on the planet earth.
让你见识下我既有高超的
Well, allow me to show you how I can be hip enough
网上功力 还绝对成熟
to hang ten on the web, yet adult enough
不再需要小丑
to not need a clown.
好了 找到了
Yeah, got it.
我还宝刀未老
Age hasn't slowed me down a bit.
厉害 真快
Brava. That was fast.
我用网络爬虫检索近期更新的
Yeah, I used a web crawler to index sites
含有"雕像"关键词的网站
with the recently updated keyword "bust"
接着 再记得打开安全搜索
And then, after remembering to turn safe search back on,
用钟表的图像进行交叉比对
Cross-referenced with the image of the clock,
就跟你教我的一样 老师
like you taught me, sensei,
只不过是用2013年的手段
only a little more 2013
而不是1979年的
than 1979.
1979年
1979!
著名小丑埃米特·凯利去世的那一年
The year Emmett Kelly died-- famous clown.
我们该去哪儿
So where are we going?
雕像刚刚被捐赠给了海湾艺术馆
Just donated to a gallery called Art of The Bay.
海湾艺术馆
"Art of the bay."
海湾艺术馆 海湾艺术馆
Art of the bay. Art of the bay.
海湾艺术馆 海湾艺术馆
Art of the bay. Art of the bay!
-我们去波士顿 -太棒了
- We're going to Boston. - Excellent.
我们去把藏物带回来 关了你脑中的音乐
We'll snag the artifact, stop the "Tuneage,"
你还会有时间告诉我
And you'll still have time to show me
你在什么地方把第一箱茶叶扔进了海湾
where you threw the first crate of tea into the harbor.
指1773年波士顿倾茶事件
说得好 真没想到你会绕着弯说我老
Good one! I didn't see that coming.
你这个小...
You little--ah!
又变了
It changed again.
变成什么了 新闻和天气预报
To what? News and weather?
不是 贝多芬的第三交响曲
No! Beethoven's 3rd!
所有的作品都会演奏一遍
It's going through all the opuses.
得快点儿找到它 越来越响了
Got to find it fast. It's getting louder!
是啊 我们得快点儿找到它
Yeah, we got to find it fast.
堪萨斯州
离监狱不远的地方
看来格里夫是对的
Well, it looks like Griff was right.
这么多飘落的灰烬
With all this falling ash,
他们一定来过附近
they must be around here somewhere.
等等 就是这儿
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表