剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
你就是圣日耳曼伯爵本人
You are the count of St. Germain!
有个炼金术士用一块石头使我的身体不再衰老
An alchemist used a stone to keep my body from aging.
麦卡
Myka!
先生
Sir?
我说谎骗人的丈夫
My lying, cheating husband is once again
再一次消失在世界里
out in the world.
但我也有计划
But I have plans too.
一个十五岁男孩吗
A 15-year-old boy?
尼克·鲍威尔
Nick Powell.
要不你跟我们一起回南达科他州吧
Why don't you come back to South Dakota with us?
一切都顺利吗
Is everything all right?
我打入内部了 不是吗
I'm in, aren't I?
尼克闯进了仓库
Nick broke into the warehouse
并且释放了一个铜像区的囚犯
and released one of the bronze sector prisoners.
-一个叫巴拉塞尔士的人 -那个炼金术士
- A guy named Paracelsus. - The alchemist!
他毁了铜化器
He destroyed the bronzer.
还有 你看 克劳迪娅变成了这样
And look...this is Claudia.
她不是威胁
现在是2013年 叔叔
仓库已经变了
得给你补充点知识
-这是什么 -耐心点 叔叔
八十七年前[美国内战]
Fourscore and seven years ago...
我有一个梦想[黑人♥民♥权运动]
I have a dream...
人类的一大步[人类登月]
One giant leap for mankind.
推倒这堵墙[柏林墙]
Tear down this wall.
这太棒了
It's brilliant.
我现在理解了
I understand now.
谢谢你放我出来 尼古拉斯
Thank you for freeing me, Nicholas.
被铜化后
The centuries...
时间过得很慢
pass slowly when you are encased in bronze.
我和妈妈好几次试图放你出来 但
Mother and I have tried many times to free you, but...
没人比我更了解
No one knows better than I
仓库有多麻烦了
what an inconvenience the warehouse can be.
不过再也不会这样了
But no longer.
我们只希望你能回报我们一件事
We only ask one thing in return.
我觉得让你们永生已经足够了
Ah. I would have thought immortality was trade enough.
我们长生不老太久了 叔叔
We've been ageless for far too long, uncle.
我们想 我
We want--I--
我想有自己的生活
I have to live out my life.
在这什么也做不了 除非...
Nothing can be done until we are...
好吧 不好意思
All right, I'm sorry,
但我读不懂唇语
but I can't read lips.
我看不出来
I can't see.
系统里怎么可能没有
How can there be nothing in the system
巴拉塞尔士被铜化的原因呢
about why Paracelsus was bronzed?
我不知道 我感觉他就是
I don't know, I just figure he's some kind of
分别为超人 蝙蝠侠里的反派
莱克斯·卢瑟 小丑 末日博士的结合体
Lex luthor, Joker, Dr. Doom mash-up.
反正仓库只会铜化
I mean, the warehouse only bronzed
坏人中的坏人
the baddest of the baddies.
HG就不是坏人
H.G. wasn't a baddie.
现在不是而已
Well, yeah, now,
她确实想过毁灭世界
but she did try and blow up the world,
这可是被列入考虑的最重要因素
which is the number one criteria for an arch-nemesis.
皮特 看这个
Pete, look at this.
多个藏物被移♥动♥
圣日耳曼伯爵的复生戒指
成吉思汗的权杖
理查德三世的王冠
约瑟夫·斯大林的金星勋章
卡利古拉的凉鞋
萨顿的戒指 成吉思汗的权杖
Sutton's ring, Genghis Khan's mace,
以及其他一堆藏物都失踪了
and a bunch of other artifacts are missing.
没错 我就理解成有大♥麻♥烦就好了
Yeah, I'm just gonna stick with supervillain mash-up.
别弄坏她
Hey! Don't break her.
谢天谢地你说了
Yeah, thank God you said that,
因为把她放出来证实我们的计划
because, you know, breaking her, that was our big plan.
-你修好了 -还好他们没有
- You fixed it? - Just be glad that they
把这东西都破坏掉
didn't destroy this whole thing.
你觉得她为什么要把她从里面拿出来
So why do you think they took her out of there?
他们是想再把什么人铜化吗
Were they gonna try and bronze someone else?
我不知道 你知道谁可能知道吗
I don't know. You know who might know?
你 只要你继续用那时间光谱仪了解过去
You, if you keep using the durational spectrometer.
我们也许能知道他们去哪了
We also may be able to figure out where they went.
好吧 我们继续
Okay, yeah, we're just, uh...
好了
Okay.
不用懂唇语也知道那什么意思
Ohh. Don't need lips to read that.
准备好了 试试看吧
We're ready to go. Let's give this a try.
没用 阿迪 她还是
Uh--uh, that didn't work, Artie, she's still--
我看的出来
I can see that.
需要重新设定一下
Just need to reset.
可能只是 你懂的
It's probably just, you know,
电线接触不良
a loose wire.
有些电路问题
Something electronic,
或是更糟
or could be something far worse.
阿迪 怎么了
Artie, what is it?
-没错 消失了 -什么消失了
- Yeah, it's gone. - What's gone?
让铜化器正常工作的藏物
The artifact that makes this bronzer work.
青铜石碑
是一块公元前1250年的
It's a bronze Mesopotamian stele
青铜美索不达米亚石碑
from 1250 B.C.,
很遗憾 我们还没有替代品
And, no, we do not have another one.
那我们怎么能解除克劳迪娅的铜化
So then how do we unbronze Claudia?
阿迪 那是什么
Artie, what is that?
从味道上判断
Judging from the smell,
应该是一种化学反应
I'd say it was a chemical reaction
我打开面板时被光线触发的
triggered by light when I opened this panel.
萨顿知道我想要什么
怎么回事
What the hell?
巴拉塞尔士的信息
It's a message from Paracelsus.
萨顿也参与了此事
Sutton's involved.
我怎么一点也不奇怪呢
Why doesn't that surprise me?
巴拉塞尔士拿走了铜化石碑
So Paracelsus has the bronzer stele
直到得到他儿子手里的东西
and he's holding it till he gets whatever it is his son has.
没错 这不是信息
Yeah, that's not a message.
而是勒索信
It's a ransom note.
《十三号♥仓库》
第四季第十九集
没必要这样绑着我
You know, there's really no reason to restrain me like this.
我那都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
这东西磨得我脚疼死了
This thing chafes.
弗尔森监狱的锁链
The Folsom Prison ball and chain
是锁在你影子上的 而非身体
is attached to your shadow, not your person.
不会磨脚的
It doesn't chafe.
不过你确实没错 你哪都去不了
But you're absolutely right. You're not going anywhere.
别再耍花样了 巴拉塞尔士和你儿子去哪了
No more games. Where's Paracelsus and your son?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们不该离开的
They weren't supposed to leave.
没错 他还铜化了我朋友
Yeah, well, he bronzed our friend,
请原谅我们没法相信你
So forgive us for not believing you.
但那根本不是计划的一部分
But that was not part of the plan.
尼古拉斯喜欢克劳迪娅
Nicholas liked Claudia.
你猜怎么 女士 我...
You know what, lady, I'm...
知道吗 如果...
You know what? What... what if...
尼克是被逼将克劳迪娅镀铜的呢
Nick bronzed Claudia against his will?
巴拉塞尔士确实狠狠的打了他一巴掌
Paracelsus did slap him pretty hard.
巴拉塞尔士打了我儿子
Paracelsus struck my son?
你急于放出巴拉塞尔士
In your urgency to free Paracelsus,
却忽视了一个危险因素
you neglected to factor in one volatile element.
他是巴拉塞尔士
Paracelsus!
这就是为什么我给了尼克一把枪
But that's why Nick had the gun.
我告诉过他不要低估...
I told him not to underestimate...
我应该自己来释放巴拉塞尔士
I should have unbronzed Paracelsus.
我的电♥话♥
My cell.
-密♥码♥ -我的出生年份 1502
- Password. - Year I was born, 1502.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表