剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
-住那边啊 -对
- There it is. - Yep.
你们是
And you are?
我是百玲探员 这位是拉蒂默探员
I'm agent Bering. This is agent Lattimer.
-我们是特勤局的 -探员 我明白了
- We're with the Secret Service. - Agents--I knew it.
你们是来调查
Are you guys here to investigate
钱伯斯检察官的死吧
D.A. Chambers' death?
是谋杀吗
Think it was murder?
怎么了 你觉得是谋杀吗
Why? Do you think it was murder?
我当然不希望是谋杀
I certainly hope not,
但考虑到几天前的晚上所发生的事
But with what happened a few nights ago...
-和检察官有关吗 -你们没听说吗
- To the D.A.? - You haven't heard?
检察官忘记把车停进车♥库♥
The D.A. forgot to park his car in his garage,
然后有人把他车上的挡风玻璃敲碎了
and somebody broke his windshield.
没人看到是谁干的
Nobody saw who,
但我们都看到那挡风玻璃
but we all saw the windshield.
不管怎样 我要闪人了
Anyhoo, I must dash.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you.
26号♥就在那边
26, right over there,
或许我能帮上什么忙
if I can help you in any way.
拜拜
Toodles.
拜拜
Toodles.
谢谢你 格拉迪斯·克拉维茨[演员]
Thank you, Gladys Kravitz.
你觉得我真的要穿吗
Do you think that I really need to wear--
穿的有点多了吧 不觉得吗
Oh, uh, that's a bit much, don't you think?
当然不会啊 仓库成长事件以后
Ooh, no, after what happened when the warehouse was trying to grow,
我不想再冒任何风险了
I am not taking any chances.
穿上你的战衣
Suit yourself.
也有"随你便"的意思
一语双关
Pun intended.
胶粘物
好吧 这里有东西变质了
Okay, something here is dead.
《十三号♥仓库》 第四季第十七集
纽约市
就是说
So...
一个十五岁的男孩吗
a 15-year-old boy?
对 尼克·鲍威尔
Yeah. Nick Powell.
这都是他精神恍惚的时候写的吗
He did all of this in a trance?
对 根据两名目击者所说
Yeah, and according to two witnesses,
他身上发出某种光
radiating some kind of light.
那么 我们什么时候去见尼克呢
So when do we meet Nick?
你知道吧 大概一小时前
You know, the--huh? Oh, in about an hour.
护士说他去做核磁共振了
Nurse said he's getting an MRI.
我刚刚 我看到了算术物理
I just--I see algorithmic physics.
我还看到了微分
I see differential calculus.
另外那一面还有代码呢
There's code on the other side.
看起来像是C++或是Java
It looks like c++ or java.
好吧 或许我们该去他家一趟
Well, maybe we should go to his home,
和他父母聊聊
talk to his parents?
尼克没有父母 也没有家
Nick's got no parents or a home.
他就住那里
He lives over there.
那个不错的箱子
Nice box.
我以前也有一个那样的
I used to have one like that.
租期满了
Lost the lease.
那么 罗杰 你的继父
So, Rodger, do you know if your stepdad
最近有没有带些旧的或是古老的东西回家
brought home anything old or antique-y lately?
我叫罗吉 我不知道
Well, it's Rodge, and--and I don't know.
我妈妈或许知道 她应该很快就会回来
Uh, my mom might. She should be home soon.
他的挡风玻璃是怎么回事
What about his windshield?
听说几天前的晚上有人把它敲碎了
We heard somebody broke it a few nights ago.
好吧 知道吗 不是我♥干♥的
Okay, well, you know what? It wasn't me.
那时我都不在家
I wasn't even here.
你们 你们真的是特勤局的吗
Are you guys--are you guys really Secret Service?
-听着 罗杰 -罗吉
- Look, Rodger-- - Rodge.
罗吉
Rodge.
最近你继父收到过什么恐吓吗
Uh, did your stepdad receive any threats lately?
等等 你说什么 恐吓吗
Wait. What? Threats?
十五年内他让六个人被判死刑
Well, he sent 6 men to death row in 15 years.
一个被称为"毒气室检察官"的人
I mean, surely someone nicknamed "D.A. Gas Chambers"
肯定树敌不少
must have made some enemies.
等等 你们是说特里被谋杀了吗
Wait. Are you guys saying that Terry was murdered?
因为我还以为他是中风了
Because I just thought he had a stroke.
我们只是调查所有可能性
We're just covering our angles.
哥们 这 这太混乱了
Dude, that is--that's-- that's messed up.
我对他的工作一无所知
I-I don't know anything about his work.
好了 谢谢
Right. Uh, thanks...
-罗吉 -没错
- Rodge. - Right.
皮特
Um, Pete...
我收到了法医报告
So I got the forensics report.
他的血液中发现了硫喷妥钠
They found sodium thiopental, pavulon,
巴夫龙 还有氯化钾
and potassium chloride in his blood--
这都是用在注射死刑上的
All of which are used in lethal injections.
好吧 那或许是一个死刑犯的家人
All right, so maybe it's some kind of execution artifact
手上有某种行刑用的藏物
in the hands of a grieving death row family member.
没错 我会让史蒂夫调查这几宗死刑案
Right, I'll get steve to look into those death row cases.
我去看看那边怎么回事
I'll go look into that.
发生什么事了
Hey, hey, what's going on?
一女子情绪激动 说她被困住了
Hysterical woman-- says she's stuck.
救命啊 我们被困住了
Oh, help! We're stuck!
-被什么困住了 -被对方困住
- Stuck to what? - To each other!
那么 斯宾塞 这不是你家
So, Spencer, this is not your home?
不是 这是我父母家
Uh, no, it's, uh-- it's my parents'.
他们在迈阿密
They're in Miami.
就是说你们只是悠闲地坐着
So you were just-- you were just sitting around,
然后像小孩一样撞到一块儿吗
chillaxing, just kicking like a chicken?
对 我们只是在干活
Uh, yeah, just, uh, working.
我刚到没多久
Uh, I just sort of reached,
然后事情就这样发生了
and then it just kind of happened.
你们在干什么活呢
Uh, what--what were you working on?
-在弄我的网站 -网站
- Oh, uh, my website. - Website.
没错
Yeah.
斯宾塞是个很棒的程序员
Uh, spencer's this, um, crazy web guru,
我在弄这些蜡烛 然后
And, um, I have this candle business and...
你们两个疯孩子
Have--have you two crazy kids
最近有没有跟什么奇怪的物体接触过呢
come into contact with any strange objects lately?
-没有 -那钱伯斯检察官呢
- No, I-- - What about D.A. Chambers?
你们和钱伯斯检察官有什么来往吗
Have you--have you crossed paths with D.A. Chambers?
我丈夫格里在地方检察官办公室工作
Well, my husband, Gerry, worked for the D.A.'s office
几天前他被解雇了
before he got fired a few days ago.
怎么了
Why?
失陪一下
Just excuse me a moment.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds insane,
但他们从腰那里完全连到一块儿了
but they're totally joined at the waist,
就像连体婴一样
like siamese twins.
我认为 啪啪啪 罗宾逊夫人
And I'm thinking, coo-coo-coo-choo, Mrs. Robinson.
你觉得她和这年轻人在鬼混吗
So you think she was fooling around with this younger guy?
他们不是在弄笔记本吗
I thought that they were working on their laptops.
对 他是这么说的
Yeah, right, well, that's what he said.
但我注意到他的电脑没开机
But I noticed his computer was off,
我还看见他把什么运动乳液踢到了沙发下
And I saw him kick some motion lotion underneath the couch.
所以 他的台式机可能是没开
So, while his computer may have been off,
但他的笔记本绝对开着
his laptop was definitely on.
所以说拉贝尔先生
So Mr. Labelle
被钱伯斯检察官解雇了
gets fired by D.A. Chambers
然后又发现他的妻子
and then finds out that his wife is cheating on him
和一个小伙有外遇
with this--this kid.
对 所以用藏物来报复
Right, and uses an artifact to even the score.
但什么藏物既能投毒又能连结人体呢
But what kind of artifact poisons and conjoins?
除非他有两个藏物
Unless he has two artifacts.
天呐 这股味道
God, the stench.
就像已经腐烂的东西又腐烂了
It's like when something bad goes bad.
是啊 中和剂中和了藏物之后
Yeah, well, that's what the goo smells like
就是这股味道
after it neutralizes an artifact.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表