剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
一下子什么东西都没了 然后就下雪了
One minute it's all clear, and the next-- it's snowing.
无缘无故冒出来的
It came out of nowhere.
谢天谢地没有死人
Thank god nobody was killed.
怎么就下雪了
It's snowing.
是啊 多 多谢合作
It is. Thank you for-- for that.
皮特 这里
Pete, um, here.
看这台自动提款机 这是...
Check out this ATM. I mean, that was--
这是杰西的目标
that was Jesse's target.
好吧 这么说
All right, so--
他可以制♥造♥闪电 龙♥卷♥风♥和雪
he can make lightning and tornadoes and snow.
就为了区区几千块 他差点杀了人
For a few thousand bucks, he almost killed a couple folks.
在他公♥寓♥所发生的事
Okay, what happened in his apartment,
可能是个意外 不过这个
that was an accident. This?
他在学如何控制这力量
He's learning how to control it.
有这种力量的坏蛋
A bad guy with this kind of power?
可是能呼风唤雨啊
Talk about stormy weather.
还不够 还远远不够
It's not enough. It's not nearly enough.
是时候来点更大的破坏了
Time to do some serious damage.
上帝啊 这次杰西犯了什么事
Oh, lord, what's Jesse done now?
阿什顿太太 你上次见到儿子是什么时候
Mrs. Ashton, when was the last time you saw your son?
有几周了 发生了什么
It's been weeks. What's happened?
如果是特勤局在找他
Well, then again, with the Secret Service after him,
也许我还是不要知道的好
maybe I don't want to know.
他手里有一件非常危险的东西
Well, he got his hands on something pretty dangerous,
你告诉我们的任何事都能帮到我们
so, anything you could tell us would help.
穷孩子的脾气总是很坏
Well, poor boy's always had a terrible temper.
这给我和他都带来了无尽的麻烦
It's brought him and us no end of trouble,
从他小时候就是
even ever since he was little.
10天缴款
他连书都没念完 也无法保住自己的工作
He never finished school, couldn't hold down a job.
总是把自己的不幸怪在别人头上
Always blaming others for his own misfortunes.
我想这世上
I suppose there's just
总有些事是你无法控制的
some things in this world you can't control.
阿什顿太太 不好意思
Mrs. Ashton, I'm so sorry.
能麻烦你帮我倒杯水吗
Could I trouble you for, um, a glass of water?
-我给你沏杯茶吧 -谢谢
- Let me fix you a cup of tea. - Thank you.
你刚才用的是
Wow, did you just use
"我能要杯水"的老伎俩吗
the old "Can I get a glass of water" move?
皮特 有时经典的很有效
Well, Pete, sometimes the classics work.
我们刚才穿过镇子时路过了多少家银行
How many banks did we pass driving through town?
我没数
Eh, I wasn't counting.
不过我倒是看见3家DQ冰淇淋
I saw three Dairy Queens, though.
来看这些账单
Look at these bills.
皮特 国家天空银行要收回阿什顿的房♥子
Pete, Country Sky was foreclosing on the Ashton house.
10天内缴款通知书
杰西可以袭击镇上的任何一家银行
Jesse could have hit any bank in town,
但他选的是国家天空
but he chose Country Sky.
对 他们欠这家银行的钱
Yeah, the one his family owes money to.
这就说通了
I mean, it makes sense.
这孩子在只身一人搞"占领魔鬼湖"运动
The kid's running a one-man occupy Devil's Lake.
但镇上只有那一家支行 所以...
But that's the only branch in town, so--
接下来他会去哪里
where does he go next?
麦卡 他在制♥造♥风暴 对吧
Mykes, he-- he's making storms, right?
也许我们不用预测他接下来的目标
So maybe we don't need to predict his next target.
我们只用预测天气就行了
Maybe we just need to predict the weather.
你们要走了吗
Oh, are you leaving?
是的 我们得走了
Yes, we have to go.
如果你们找到杰西
well, if you find Jesse--
请不要伤害他 他还是我的孩子
please don't hurt him. He's still my son.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
没有隐形人的踪迹
No sign of the hollow man yet.
睁大你的眼睛
Well, just keep your eyes open.
你也知道他隐身了 对吧
You do know he's invisible, right?
那就把耳朵竖高点
Well, then keep your ears open.
要知道 你真的不该盯着
You know, you're really not supposed to be watching
更衣室的监控器乱看
the dressing room monitors.
这是公♥司♥政策
I mean, it's corporate policy.
没事 我是联邦探员
Oh, it's okay. I'm a federal agent.
而且 还是同性恋
Also, I'm gay.
我的天呐 那你看《复仇》吗
Oh, my god. Do you watch Revenge?
-不看 -史蒂夫
- No... - Steve.
史蒂夫 我听见了什么
Steve, I heard something.
克劳迪娅 他就在你后面
Claudia, he's right behind you.
什 你能看见他吗
Wha-- you can see him?
没错 你正在看着他
Yeah, you're looking right at him.
到底是在哪里
Where, exactly?
-他在镜头里就显形了 -什
- He shows up on camera. - Wha-- hey.
来看看这个
Check this out.
肉眼是看不到 但不包括电子眼
Invisible to the naked eye, but not the digital one.
好了
All right.
我们来瞧瞧
Let's see.
我确实是恐慌发作了
I'm definitely having a panic attack.
这墨镜真帅
Cool shades.
怎么了
What's going on?
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
只是"躲猫猫"墨镜的副作用
Just a side effect of your peek-a-boo shades.
你看不见的时间等于你佩戴时间的两倍
You'll be blind for twice as long as you were wearing them.
我可戴了好几个小时
But I had them on for hours.
我没伤害任何人 我只是...
I didn't hurt anyone. I was just--
橱窗购物嘛 我们懂
Window shopping, we know.
你的视力会恢复的
Your eyesight will come back,
不过我得说丢了这工作对你有好处
but I'd say you lost your job for good.
你没事吧
You okay?
什么 没事
Hmm? Oh, yeah.
一定是昨天做了太多运动 有点肌肉酸疼
Must just be sore from too much pop physique yesterday.
快点 我们还有藏物没找呢
Come on, we've got more artifact shopping to do.
一分领先了 粪裤男
First point to you, poopypants.
我更喜欢"尽可屎"
You know, I prefer Jinksie.
第三季 他有"尽可死"的绰号♥
墨镜
高尔夫球杆
魔鬼湖乡村俱乐部
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 汉克·康韦...
Yeah, okay, so Hank Conway...
登记了开球时间 但之后就没人见过他
checked in for his tee time, but nobody's seen him since.
阿迪 看 阿迪
Artie, look. Artie!
高尔夫球手通常不会把这东西落下
Golfers don't usually leave those lying around.
BJ
B.J.
鲍比·琼斯 我的天呐
Bobby Jones. Oh, my god.
这些是鲍比·琼斯在1921年
These are the clubs Bobby Jones used
英国公开赛上用的球杆
in the 1921 British Open.
他的脾气占了上风 怒气冲冲的离开了球场
His temper got the better of him, he stormed off the course,
之前还把他的球杆扔了一地
but not before throwing these clubs all over the green.
那我们最好把它们放得离
Oh, well, we better keep them away
约翰·麦肯罗:前美职业网球员 人称坏小子 经常摔拍子
约翰·麦肯罗的网球拍远点
from John Mcenroe's tennis racket.
没错 但这些怎么会被扔在这里
Yeah, but why are they just lying here?
沙坑杆在
Sand wedge--
9号♥铁杆不见了
Eh, uh, the 9-iron's missing.
也许是康韦拿走了
I think Conway's probably got it.
不一定
I don't think so.
根据我们从网上找到的照片
According to the photo we got off the internet--
你一定是康韦先生
You must be Mr. Conway.
头有点疼吧
Bit of a headache.
好 我们现在来想一下
Okay, so we are up and running.
那个烟斗要是会制♥造♥风暴 就会产生
So if the pipe creates storms, it also creates a, uh,
-低压锋面 对吧 -没错
- a low-pressure front, right? - Exactly.
要是杰西在掀房♥顶
And if Jesse's raising the roof,
我们就可以通过气象雷达追踪他
we'll be able to track him On weather radar.
亏你想得到啊 皮特
That's really smart, Pete.
海伦·亨特是电影《龙♥卷♥风♥》中的女主角
我觉得自己好像《龙♥卷♥风♥》里的海伦·亨特
Man, I feel just like Helen Hunt in Twister.
比尔·帕克斯顿
Bill Paxton.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表