剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Pervious on Warehouse 13...
我不是想保秘结过婚的事
Wasn't the marrige that I was trying to keep sceret.
而是想隐藏自己 以前的自己
It was me, the guy was before.
酗酒者皮特 你没见过我那样
You know, Pete, the drunk. You've never met that guy
我也不想你见到
And I never want you to.
夏洛特·杜普雷 就目前来说
Charlotte Dupre,who, as it turns out,
她是我的竞争对手
is a rival of mine.
要是我把你的心掏出来
If I blow your heart out of your chest,
你是不是就老实了
you think that'll stop you?
我说谎的骗人的丈夫
And my lying, cheating husband
再一次消失在世界里
is once again out in the world,
但我也有计划
But I have plans too.
这就是你的目标
早安 拉贝尔太太
Morning, Mrs. Labelle.
早 特里
Hey, Terry.
天啊
Oh, my God!
救救我 我不行了
Help me! I'm burning out!
有个叫特里·钱伯斯的人
His name is Terry Chambers,
俄亥俄州马兰的地方检察官
district attorney in Marlon, Ohio--
今早在他家门口不知怎么被毒死了
Poisoned out of nowhere in his driveway this morning.
咖啡里有砒霜
Arsenic in his coffee?
不 他八小时内都没吃过东西
No, he hadn't eaten anything in eight hours,
也没其他明显痕迹
and there were no visible track marks.
死因是
Cause of death--
肌肉麻痹 肺部衰竭和心力衰竭
Muscle paralysis and lungs collapsed and heart attack.
因此我派你和皮特去看看
That's why I'm sending you and Pete.
皮特在哪
Where is Pete, by the way?
他在做例行年度体♥检♥
He's at his yearly physical.
上帝 不是吧 又到这时候了
Oh, God, no. Is it time for those?
没错 等到你过了50岁
Yeah, wait till you hit over 50,
趣味才刚开始呢
and the real fun begins.
那是什么
What is that?
是我放在我妈那的最后一件东西
Oh, this is the last of the stuff that I had at my mom's.
她嫌碍事
Yeah, she needed the space.
你的航♥班♥不到一小时就起飞了 所以
You got a flight in an hour, so...
好吧 我这就出发
Right. I'm on my way.
史蒂夫 你闻到...
Hey, Steve, do you smell...?
确实闻到了
Yes, I do.
要知道 阿比盖尔
Mmm, you know, uh, Abigail,
你真是太好了
it is spectacularly nice of you,
你不用麻烦给我们
but you didn't have to go through the trouble
-烤司康吃 -给你们烤司康
- to bake us scones. - Bake you scones?
不是 这是我的早点
Oh, no, this is my breakfast.
确实是我在三楼那个小面包房♥做的
Yeah, they're from that cute little bakery over on 3rd.
好吧
Okay.
皮特一提起那地方
Yeah, yeah, whenever Pete talks about that place,
就会...
he gets a little...
-流口水 -流口水 没错
- Drool. - drool right here, yeah.
不过如果有人愿意刷碗的话
Yeah, but if somebody wanted to do the dishes,
我可以考虑分他一个司康吃
I would consider sharing one of my scones.
有人提到司康吗
Did somebody say "Scones"?
实际上你没时间吃早点了
Actually, you don't have time for breakfast,
因为你和史蒂夫有个线索要查
Because you and Steve-- you've got a ping of your own.
-我以为我可以 -一个15岁男孩
- I was kind of hoping I could-- - A 15-year-old boy
在纽约的某公园
went into some kind of fugue state
进入了某种神游状态
in a park in New York City,
并在墙上乱画出一些高级数学公式
and he graffitied some seriously advanced math on the wall.
听上去很棒
Ooh, that sounds fascinating.
有吗
It does?
是啊 你不觉得吗
Yeah, don't you think?
好吧 我觉得有些无聊
Okay, I'm officially jaded.
真的 因为我和阿比盖尔
Really? Because Abigail and I--
我俩要清洗中和器配件
We were gonna flush out the neutralizer annex,
不过如果你愿意留下
But if you would really rather stay...
不用了 谢谢 我爱死神游了
Nope, thank you. Loving the fugue.
-走吧 尽可死 -我留下
- Come along, Jinksy. - I'll stay.
-你要什么 -你要留下
- You'll what now? - You're gonna stay?
没错 我愿意把那堆东西拆了
Yeah, I would love to just unpack all that junk.
你不想等他们
Yeah, but wouldn't you rather do that
洗完中和器再玩吗
after they flush out the neutralizer?
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
那中和器我自娱自乐30年了
I've hogged all the neutralizer fun for 30 years.
要是史蒂夫愿意留下来
If steve would rather stay,
-我们就该让他留下来 -正是如此
- we should let him stay. - Might as well.
没错 我也可以在外面大显身手了
Yes, and I could use a little bit of action in the field.
我觉得咱俩一起追踪贝多芬半身像时
And I think you and I rather hit our stride
配合相当不错 走吧
chasing Beethoven's bust, so shall we?
好吧 比尔博·巴金斯[指环王人物] 出发
All right, Bilbo Baggins, you're on.
-走吧 -不过我得先打包行李
- Let's go. - I have to pack, though.
你去那面 我去这面
Oh, you go-- and I'll go--yeah.
马伦 俄亥俄州
好吧 你在干什么
Okay, what are you doing?
什么都没干
Nothing.
握力是首先要训练的肌肉
Grip strength is the first muscle to go.
我知道那对你很重要
Well, I know how important that is to you.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我们要找特里·钱伯斯家
Yeah, we're looking for Terry Chambers' house.
特勤局的啊
Ooh, Secret Service, huh?
我在网站上见过那徽章
I recognize that badge from the website.
你们是来调查地检官之死的吗
Are you here about the D.A.'s death?
在蜂鸟巷左转
Uh, Hummingbird Lane, you make a left--
2141号♥ 明白
2141, okay?
我在这支援你们
I'm here for backup.
天啊 这地方真像50年代电视剧
Jeez, this place looks like a '50s tv show.
怎么了
What?
我两只手都得练嘛
I have to do the other side.
你不能停在这 先生
You can't park here, mister.
访客要停在访客停车场里
Visitors park in visitor parking.
特勤局的
Secret Service.
你后面坐着美国总统也不好使
I don't care if you've got the potus in the back seat.
我是阿诺德·卡塞尔上校
I'm Colonel Arnold Cassel,
这的董事会主席
president of the board here.
我会把你们的车拖走的
I'll have you towed.
好吧 你要这么干
Okay, you want to go?
好了 等等 不 你呆在这
Okay, wait, wait! No, you're staying inside.
好的 先生
It's okay, sir.
我们会走的 我们这就走
We will move. We'll move.
规矩就是规矩 士兵
Rules are rules, soldier.
一旦开始破坏规矩你就会一直堕落下去
It's a slippery road to hell once you start breaking 'em.
门禁社区
Gated communities--
真让人怀念起新兵训练营了
for when you really miss boot camp.
有人死了 而他们关心的居然是停车的规矩
A guy is dead, and all they care about are parking rules.
轻重缓急错位了吧你
Talk about twisted priorities!
好吧 究竟怎么了
Okay, what is going on?
你先是做手部训练
First your hand-exercise thing,
现在 又冲着老人♥大♥喊大叫
And now--then you yell at an old guy?
天啊 你早上去做了体♥检♥
Oh, my God, you had your physical this morning.
都还好吧
Is everything okay?
是 没什么 没事
Yeah. No. No. Nothing. No--no news.
那你为什么突然这么激动
Then why--why are you speeding up?
好吧 麦卡
Okay, Mykes...
医生说我的睾丸素水平有点低
The doctor may have said that my testosterone was a little low.
那是说
Oh, well, that means...
他说不是什么大问题
Well, you know, he--he said it was no big deal.
不过
You know?
我去网上查了下 那会导致不孕不育
But then I read online that it could cause infertility,
性♥欲♥冷淡 还有
loss of sex drive and...
阳痿
E.D.
-你们好 -你好
- Hi, there. - Hey.
我叫珍妮丝·马洛伊
Janice Malloy--
住在26号♥ 就在那里
26, right over there.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表