剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
新外号♥
New nickname.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
拉斯维加斯
这就是卢克的房♥间
So, this would be Luke's room.
天呐
Oh, my God.
希望那是士力架
I hope that's a Snickers.
得叫醒他们
Well, we gotta wake 'em up.
你们朋友的死 我们深表遗憾
Look, we are very sorry about your friend,
但我们需要知道
but we need to know everything
昨天晚上发生的所有事情
that you can remember about last night.
你们去了什么地方
Yeah, anywhere you went,
碰过什么奇怪的东西
anything weird you might have touched.
我们昨晚出去了吗
Did we go out last night?
老兄 我们去了一个...
Dude, we went to this place where this--
-我是说 那地方... -脱衣舞
- Uh, I mean, they were... - Strippers?
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
在舞池边痛饮一气龙舌兰后 就有点蒙了
After the tequila fountain at the pool, it's all kind of fuzzy.
我知道那感觉
I remember that feeling.
我蒙了12年
I was fuzzy for about 12 years.
伙计们 把你们的口袋掏空
Okay, boys, can you empty your pockets, please?
好了 好了
All righty, all righty.
就这个 麦卡
There you go, Myks.
你去查查桑那盖斯汀牛排屋
Why don't you, uh, take the Sanagustin Steak House?
我去休息室
I'll take the, uh, Luxy Lounge
然后去另外这个地方
and then whatever this other place is.
-另外一个地方 -是的
- This other place? - Yeah.
我都不知道那是什么地方
Uh, what is it? I don't even know.
女孩们 这个地方吗
"Girls Girls Girls"? This place?
好吧
Fine, okay.
我去休息室
I'll take the Luxy Lounge,
然后我们一起去女孩们
and we'll do Girls Girls Girls together.
肯定很有意思
It'll be a lot of fun.
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, dudes.
是的 我记得他们
Oh, yeah. I remember them.
完全疯了 尤其是这个人
Totally out of control, especially that one.
骚扰了我服务区的所有人 还不给小费
Annoyed everybody in my section and no tip.
你有注意到他们有什么不寻常的地方吗
Did you notice anything unusual about them?
不寻常的就是他们居然还有意识
Only that they remained conscious.
一种美国酒饮
他们喝深水炸♥弹♥就跟喝水似的
They were downing Irish car bombs like water.
我不知道他们怎么还能站得起来
I don't know how they stood upright.
而且给小费非常小气
And lousy tippers.
所以没什么离奇古怪的
So, nothing, you know, freaky or weird then?
没有 我们这儿经常有这样的年轻人
No, we often get young men like that.
喝了太多龙舌兰酒
Too much time at the tequila fountain.
我想要把他们留在酒店
I tried to keep them in the hotel,
但他铁了心要去脱衣舞俱乐部
but he was dead set on going to a strip club.
-这个人是跟他们一起的吗 -是的
- Was this one with them? - You bet.
他小费给的很大方
He was the big tipper.
他不停地说他是怎样飞起来的
He kept talking about how he floated.
"我就跟鸟儿一样飞在天上"
"I was floatin' like a bird."
我觉得他喝多了
Hmm. I figured he was high.
你亲眼见过他飞起来吗
Did you ever actually see him float?
相信我
Mmm, trust me.
那孩子身上没有能"起得来"的地方
Nothing about that kid was going up,
如果你知道我什么意思的话
if you know what I mean.
他醉得一塌糊涂
He was hammered.
抱歉 该我了
Oh, sorry. I'm up.
那伙计嘴里说着飞
That guy's talking about floating
然后他就死在天上了
and then he dies in the clouds.
他第一次提到飞起来就是在这儿
The first time he mentioned it was here,
所以可能是俱乐部里的某样东西在作怪
so maybe it's something at the club.
好吧 如果需要
All right, well, I suppose if I have to,
我可以在这儿呆上几天
I could stick around here for a couple days.
了解了解这些女孩儿们
You know, get to know the girls,
看有没有藏物
see if an artifact pops up.
或者我们可以一起花二十分钟搜索一下
Or we could do an artifact search together in about 20 minutes.
-都行 -是啊
- Either way. - Yeah.
沙漠棕榈购物广场
我要是早知道就好了
I wish I had known earlier.
我就会多带些钱
I would have brought more money.
天呐 朱迪 看呐
Oh, my God. Judi, look.
一百美元
$100.
这是...怎么回事
Is that--? What?
那是什么
Hey. What's that?
这个人四十八岁
Okay, so, 48 years old,
单身 赌博成瘾
single, a compulsive gambler
刚刚在二十一点牌那边赢了一大笔
who just hit it big at the blackjack table.
可能最后一次出现
And probably not last seen
不是在脱衣舞俱乐部附近飘飞
floating around a strip club.
她的指尖有冻伤
Her fingertips had frostbite,
嘴唇发蓝
her lips were blue,
目击者看到她发橙光
and witnesses saw her glowing orange.
就跟卢克一样
Just like Luke.
但是一个中西部的教师
But how does a teacher from the midwest
怎么会和一群单身汉发生联♥系♥
cross paths with our bachelor crew?
或许是在马西姆赌场酒店里
Maybe at the Maximus Hotel And Casino?
现在 我要拿这...这是什么
Now, I'm gonna take the-- what is this?
这是个完全...
This is a complete--aah.
你好 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
-这是阿比盖尔·周 -你好
- This is Abigail Chow. - Hi.
我就是整理整理
Yeah. I'm just reorganizing here.
怎么 我们这是房♥屋租赁招待会吗
What, are we having an open house?
周女士是旅馆的新主人
Ms. Chow is the new owner of the Bed & Breakfast.
新主人
New owner?
她怎么...她...
How did--was--was she--?
董事们已经向她做了简要介绍
She has been briefed by the Regents,
并且要求
and there has been a request made
你带她参观一下
that you show her around.
参观一下
Around?
参观仓库
Around the warehouse?
让她适应一下就行
Well, just enough to get her feet wet.
不要吓坏她
No need to frighten her off.
我没那么容易被吓坏
I don't frighten easily.
-亚瑟 是吧 -阿迪
- Arthur, is it? - Artie.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
弗雷德里克女士跟我说了跟多关于...
Mrs. Frederic has told me so much about--
是啊
Yeah.
你会慢慢开始讨厌这个的
You'll grow to hate that.
她是个二十一点牌的大玩家
So, she was a big blackjack player?
是的 那个老师
Yes, yes, the schoolteacher.
她本来只打算在这儿待两晚上
She was only supposed to stay here for two nights,
但我留了她五晚
but I kept her here for five.
什么叫"你留了她"
What do you mean you "kept her"?
我就是干这个的
Well, that's what I do.
我把疯狂的赌徒留在酒店里
I keep high rollers in the hotel.
他们待的时间越长 花的钱越多
The longer they stay, the more they spend.
你怎么做到的
And how do you do that?
房♥间升级 会所通行证 瓦尔·普雷斯顿的票
Room upgrades, lounge passes, Val Preston tickets,
-餐劵... -瓦尔什么的票
- meal vouchers-- - Val who tickets?
瓦尔·普雷斯顿 脱衣舞俱乐部里最火的表演
Val Preston, the hottest act on the strip.
马西姆
当今魔法大♥师♥ 今晚表演
这么说瓦尔·普雷斯顿是个魔术师
So, Val Preston's a magician.
开玩笑
You're kidding.
他是拉斯维加斯最优秀的魔术师
The top magician in Vegas.
魔室 尼罗河之沙 阿斯拉漂浮他都能做
Devil's Chamber, Sands Of The Nile, Asrah levitation.
磁悬浮
Levitation.
你是不是也把票发给了
Is there any chance you also gave tickets
昨晚参加单身派对的那些男孩们
to those boys from the stag party last night?
-当然 -普雷斯顿今晚表演吗
- Of course. - Is Preston on tonight?
我猜他刚刚把一个观众变成了一群鸽子
I imagine he just turned a volunteer into a flock of doves.
-一起超自然先例... -这边走
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表