剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
还有一次 坊间传闻
Yeah, another time, there were rumors
几个老妇人奇迹般地恢复了青春
some old ladies got miraculously younger.
就好像 你们在寻找新药物时
Things like this, they pop up on the radar
他们就突然出现在了你们所及范围内
when you're in the business of finding new drugs.
但每次我要深入调查时
But every time I dug further,
事件就被掩盖掉了 我认为
the stories got buried, and I think--
我认为你们就是掩盖事实的那些人
I think that you guys are the ones who buried them.
黛比 为了你的自身安全
Look, Deb, for your own safety,
赶紧离开这里吧
get outta here now.
我所效力的那些人 他们不喜欢
I work for some people that don't like strangers
陌生人提问
asking questions.
他们准备一枪崩了我吗
Are they gonna put a bullet in my head?
有可能
Maybe.
皮特 我以前看过这种电影
Pete, I've seen this movie before.
还有人知道我在这里
Other people know I'm here.
我的老板已经在路上了
Look, my boss is already on his way.
我的天 我就这么魅力难挡吗
Oh, man. Why am I so irresistible?
我知道 参议员 我也觉得是传说
I know, senator. I thought it was a myth too.
但我有非常可靠的信息来源
But I have it from a very trusted source.
我现在正赶去机场
I'm on my way to the airport now.
如果这种物品收藏的话确实存在
If this collection of objects does exist,
政♥府♥是无权据为己有的
the government has no right to suppress it.
我是说 权衡一下帮助他人的可能
I mean, just think of the lost opportunity to help people...
以及收入损失吧
and the lost revenue.
谢谢
Thank you.
您和筹委会绝不会后悔做出这个决定
You and your fundraising committee won't regret it.
好的 那里见
All right. See you there.
阿迪 你去哪里了
Artie? Where have you been?
你知道
Yeah, uh, well, you know,
我搜查了整个地下室 没有发现
I searched the whole cellar, and nothing.
史蒂夫 化身顶针
Steve, the thimble.
不是阿迪 是他
It's not Artie. It's him.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
他没带木板
He didn't have the plank with him.
他可能把它藏在了这里
Well, maybe he stored it down here,
利用化身顶针以防我们发现他
and he used the thimble in case we saw him.
阿迪 你能听见吗
Artie, can you read us?
我们在地下室
We're in the cellar.
不 信♥号♥♥断断续续的
No, no, it's choppy.
那枪声是怎么回事 你们没事吧
What were those shots? Are you all right?
我们认为艾德里安修士
We think that brother Adrian
可能把木板藏在了下面
may have stashed the plank down here,
现在很可能正往你那个方向去
but now he might be heading your way.
他将自己扮成了你
He made himself look like you.
你能狠下心枪击自己吗 尼尔森探员
Do you have it in you to shoot yourself, agent Nielsen?
不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
最后
Finally.
以示真♥相♥
A little truth.
皮特 这些年来 我一直想找出
Pete, I have been trying to make sense
这些事件的真♥相♥
of these stories for years.
现在别想把我拒之门外
Don't shut me out now.
好吧 无论你觉得自己在调查什么
Okay, look, whatever you think you're onto,
或是无论你觉得自己看到了什么
or whatever you think you saw,
你都错了
you're wrong.
好吗 就当都市传奇
Okay? Urban legends.
现代民间传说
Modern folklore.
就这么算了吧
Just go away.
拉蒂默探员
Agent Lattimer.
我能插一句吗
May I have a word?
一个昨天还对仓库一无所知的参议员
A senator who had no idea about the warehouse yesterday
今天就致电白宫询问
is today calling the White House and asking about it.
天哪 高山先生 我很抱歉
Oh, God, Mr. Kosan, I'm so sorry.
斯坦利女士所效力的公♥司♥
Ms. Stanley works for a company
有着极大的影响力
that has a great deal of influence.
他们在对参议员施压
They're pressuring the senator
要求进入我们的设施
to grant them access to our facility.
他们能这么做吗
Well, can they do that?
弗雷德里克夫人难道不能直接把他们赶走吗
Can't Mrs. Frederic just make it go away?
弗雷德里克夫人正赶往华盛顿
Mrs. Frederic is on her way to Washington now,
但没法保证一定成功
but there are no guarantees.
仓库和拥有仓库的政♥府♥间一直都维持着
The warehouse has always had a delicate relationship
微妙的关系
with the government that hosts it.
好吧
All right, well,
难道董事们对这类事没制定过计划吗
don't the regents have a plan for this sort of thing?
我们有
We do.
是个非常麻烦
It's very messy...
近乎叛国的计划
and borders on treason.
是啊
Yeah.
或许我们还不至于到那个地步
Maybe we don't want to go there just yet.
还有一种选择
There is an alternative,
但这取决于你
but it relies on you.
我
M-me?
我做得还不够吗
Haven't I done enough?
你的预感告诉你什么
What do your vibes tell you?
我陷入了一个大♥麻♥烦里
That I'm in a heap of trouble.
不是关于你的 是关于她的
Not about you. About her.
是 她没问题
Yeah. Yeah, she's okay.
是个好人
She's a good egg.
她聪明吗
Is she smart?
非常聪明
Yeah, she's very smart.
可以和麦卡媲美
She's almost Myka smart.
或许我们需要考虑另一个选择
Then perhaps we need to consider another option.
难以置信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但 欢迎来到十三号♥仓库
but welcome to Warehouse 13.
阿迪做得好多了
Artie does that a lot better.
明尼阿波里斯市
深呼吸 我在打911
Try to breathe. I'm calling 9-1-1.
我 我正在寻求帮助 你再坚持下
Okay, I-I-I'm getting help, so just hang on.
一切都会没事的
Uh, everything's gonna be fine.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, okay?
我是唯一能帮助他的人
I'm the only one that can help him.
快点告诉我他碰过什么
Just tell me what he touched.
只有那鸡没碰过
Everything but the chicken.
这地方到底有多大
How big is this place?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我都在这里工作三年了
I've worked here for three years,
而我连一面墙都没见过 所以
and I have yet to see a wall, so--
这仓库存在有多长时间了
How long has it been here?
我也不知道 大概一百年吧
Uh, I don't know. About a hundred years.
但是像这样的仓库 已经存在有
But--but warehouses like it have--have existed
很久很久的历史了
for way longer.
大概可以追溯到 亚历山大大帝那会
I mean, like, since, like, Alexander the Great.
太神奇了 这里的东西
It's incredible. The things in here--
都能... 我们可以延长人的寿命
I mean, it can-- we could extend life.
可以治疗疾病
We could cure disease.
可以让世界不再有饥荒和悲伤
You could end hunger and misery.
是啊 不过 黛比
Uh, yeah, the thing is, Deb,
你所看到的这一切
what you're looking at, all this stuff,
这是人类上千年来所做的
I mean, it's thousands of years of people doing
最聪明的事
the smartest thing they could do,
把它们全部锁在这里
and that's locking it all away,
是因为每样东西都有副作用
because it all has a downside,
而且通常副作用都很大
and it's usually pretty nasty.
任何事都有副作用 拜托
Everything has a downside. Come on.
火也有副作用
Fire has a downside.
但我们要学习如何控制它
We just have to learn how to control it.
没错 但这些我们无法控制
Yeah, but this can't be controlled.
我是说 这不是科学
I mean, it's not science.
科学在成为科学前也什么都不是
Science isn't science until it is.
艾萨克·牛顿曾相信神秘学
Isaac Newton believed in the occult.
艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦曾拒绝接受量子力学
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表