剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
阿迪 你在干什么
Artie! What are you doing?
-琳娜 -不
- Leena. - No!
不许碰她
Don't you touch her!
你放过她 琳娜 快跑
You leave her alone! Leena, run.
出去
Get out!
有事发生了
Something has happened.
艾德里安修士 你去过南达科塔吗
Brother Adrian, have you ever been in South Dakota?
我没去过
No, I have not.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
那在仓库里的是谁
Then who is at the warehouse?
我以我所珍视的一切发誓
I swear by everything that I hold dear,
如果你敢碰她一根毫毛 我就
if you touch one hair on her head, then I'll--
你就怎么 你就怎么样
What? You'll do what?
阿迪 住手 请你住手
Artie, stop! Please stop.
阿迪 这里没别人
Artie, there's nobody there!
只有你自己 只有你自己
It's just you. It's just you.
什么
What?
只有我
Just me?
不
No.
只有我
Just me?
只有我
Just me?
不
No.
什么
What?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
听着 他使用了藏物
See, he used an artifact.
他使用了一件藏物
He used an artifact to disappear
只要你一出现他就消失了
the instant that you showed up.
不
No.
我观察你有一会了 阿迪
No, I've been watching you for a while, Artie,
你一直在对空气大喊大叫
and you've been shouting at the air.
-别这样了 -不 不
- Stop! - No! No.
他想杀死瓦内莎
He tried to kill Vanessa
还有史蒂夫和克劳迪娅
and tried to kill Steve and Claudia,
他做这一切就是为了让我使用星盘
and he did all of that just so that I would use the astrolabe.
阿迪 一切都会没事的 好吗
Artie, it's going to be okay, okay?
我们会搞清楚怎么回事的
We're gonna figure this out. We're gonna figure this out.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
琳娜 你在哪里
Leena, where are you?
我跟阿迪一起 在铜像区
I'm in the bronze sector with Artie.
弗雷德里克夫人 我很担心
Mrs. Frederic, I'm worried.
他在跟艾德里安修士讲话 但是
He's--he's talking to Brother Adrian, but--
但是他并不在那里 是吧
But he's not there, is he?
我跟艾德里安修士在梵蒂冈呢
I am with Brother Adrian now at the Vatican.
不管星盘有什么副作用
Whatever the effects of the astrolabe,
恐怕它已经使亚瑟
I'm afraid it's caused Arthur to have some sort
有点精神崩溃了
of psychotic break.
看来亚瑟一直在对付的
It would seem that the Brother Adrian
那个艾德里安修士并不存在
that Arthur has been battling never really existed.
都是他臆想出来的吗
It's all in his mind?
是他潜意识形成的
A construct of his subconscious.
我想他现在也快明白了
I think he's figuring that out now.
然后他朝我走来
And he--he came to me.
他就坐在那里
He sat right there!
星盘是我们唯一的出路
The astrolabe was our only solution.
你必须相信我 我想告诉你来着
You have to believe me. I tried to tell you.
然后他说会发生一件
And he said there would be an evil
我无法控制的邪恶事件
that I would not be able to control.
我需要你的帮助 亚瑟 是仓库的事
I need your help, Arthur, in the warehouse.
你怎么知道仓库的事
How do you know about the warehouse?
他送了面镜子到拉皮德城
He sent a mirror to Rapid City.
他送了面镜子到拉皮德城
He sent a mirror to Rapid City.
雨果 他 他想杀雨果
Hugo! He--he tried to kill Hugo.
刺青盒
他想埋了克劳迪娅和史蒂夫
He tried to bury Claudia and Steve.
他们都死了 我必须使用它
They were dead, and I had to use it!
不行
No!
怎么回事 隹哲
What is it, Trailer?
我
I...
我杀了他 我杀了他
I shot him. I shot him.
我不是个杀手
I'm not a murderer.
你再也逃不出去了
You're never getting out of here again.
对了 我抓到他了
Yes, I... and I had him.
我碰到他了
I touched him!
他装成我的样子
He pretended to be me.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这是个陷阱
It's a trick.
琳娜 我要你离开仓库
Leena, I want you to leave the warehouse.
快走
Go.
现在就走
Go now.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
阿迪 怎么回事
Artie, what's going on?
黑暗储藏室
The dark vault.
它在黑暗储藏室里
It's in the dark vault.
阿迪 住手
Artie, stop.
看着我
Look at me.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你是 你是谁
You're--who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你挡住我的路了
You're in my way.
皮特 怎么了
Pete, what is it?
我有个预感 很强烈的预感
A vibe, I just got hit with a big one.
我父亲的事以后还没有发生过
Not since my dad.
-给仓库打电♥话♥ -什么
- Call the warehouse. - What?
麦卡 给仓库打电♥话♥
Mykes, call the warehouse!
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表