剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Where's Paracelsus, and why am I melting?
准确点说 是正在破碎
Well, technically, you're crumbling.
我被施展了绿野仙踪里的巫术 史蒂夫
I'm working a wizard of Oz motif here, Steve.
天哪 我怎么说了这么基的话
God, why am I gayer than you?
稍微等下
Oh, hold on a sec, okay?
听着 我联♥系♥不到约书亚
Look, I can't reach Joshua.
我知道他在哪 离这不远
I know where he is, it's not far,
可那里是高度警备区域 禁止通讯
But it's a high-security facility--no cell service.
还有什么办法能联♥系♥到他吗
Is there any way to contact him?
电♥话♥是没辙了 可别担心
Not by phone, but don't worry--
我这就去拿DNA
I'm gonna get the dna right now.
好的
Okay.
克劳迪娅 听着 你的
Claud, hey, your, uh,
你的铜化状态不是很稳定 正在崩溃
Your bronze state isn't stable. It's disintegrating.
不过阿迪认为他能用DNA来帮你
But artie thinks he can use DNA to help you.
他去找约书亚了
He's on his way to Joshua right now.
约书亚的DNA能解除我的铜化
Joshua's DNA can un-bronze me?
不是 可是
No, no, but...
阿迪认为他能利用它
But artie thinks that he can use it
来阻止情况恶化
To stop the deterioration.
我感觉到我身体有些异样了
I feel this weirdness in my nerve endings.
是不是更糟了
Is it getting worse?
没有
No.
没有 你撑着点 克劳迪娅
No, you just hang in there, Claud.
君士坦丁堡
伊斯坦布尔
斯图奥迪奥斯修道院
这座修道院被摧毁后
This monastery has been destroyed and rebuilt
又被重建了很多次
at least a dozen times.
你是怎么让巴拉塞尔士的实验室丝毫未损呢
I mean, how did you keep Paracelsus's lab intact?
贿赂加上施压
Bribery and coercion.
我花了数百年来研究
I've been trying for centuries to find a way
怎样撤销巴拉塞尔士的所作所为
to undo what paracelsus did.
你不是唯一一个关心我们儿子的人
You're not the only one who loves our son.
不远了
It's not much farther.
主实验室就在这个拐角后面
The main lab is just around this corner.
如果我们从两边包抄他可能会好点
Probably best if we come at him from both sides.
皮特 你和夏洛特走这边
Pete, you and Charlotte go this way.
我和萨顿绕远路走
Sutton and I will loop around.
每组人都有半块石头 如果谁被抓住了
Each team has half a stone, so if anyone gets caught,
我们还有谈判的筹码
we have bargaining power.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不
No!
尼克
Nick!
夏洛特 等等
Charlotte, wait!
-等等 -萨顿不见了
- Wait. - Hey. I lost Sutton.
他听见喊叫声 以为是尼克的
He heard the scream and he thought it was Nick.
夏洛特也是
So did Charlotte.
我们得在巴拉塞尔士之前找到他们
We gotta find 'em before Paracelsus does.
对 走这边
Right. This way?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我的天 皮特 看看这地方
Oh, my God, Pete, look at this place.
-镀铜的藏物 -皮特 看这个
- The bronzing artifact. - Pete, look at this.
十字架 生命之树
That's the Calvary Cross, the tree of life.
和衔尾蛇
And the Ouroboros.
由死到生 我肯定这里有机关
Life out of death. I bet there's a pattern.
我去拿石碑
I'll grab the stele.
皮特 等等 我想有...
Pete, wait! I think that's a...
陷阱
A trap?
皮特
Pete!
我大概找到点有用的东西了
Okay, I think I found something that'll help.
虽不及DNA 但或许能保住你的发型
Not as good as DNA, but maybe enough to save your haircut.
什么 我的发型快没了
What, my haircut's in danger?
也许不是 但我更喜欢你的短发
Maybe not, but I liked you better with short hair.
我一直想留长的
I've been trying to grow it out.
至少不是先从你的鼻子开始
Well, least it hasn't started on your nose yet.
你没想过要隆鼻吧
Oh, you're not trying to grow that out, are you?
不论发生什么 我觉得恶化加快了
Heh. Whatever's happening, I think it's speeding up.
我很不舒服 胸口的疼痛增加了
I can't feel my lets anymore, more chest is starting to hurt,
不如你速度点减缓恶化过程吧
so how 'bout you hurry up with the slowing down?
我认为你被氧化了
I figured that you're oxidizing,
所以带来了美国角鲨号♥的罗盘箱
so I brought the binnacle from the U.S.S. Squalus,
这是一艘在1939沉没的潜艇
a submarine that sank in 1939.
很多人单靠少量氧气
Now, a lot of the men survived 40 hours
就存活了四十小时
on a minimal amount of oxygen,
我想用这个罗盘箱
So I figure I'm gonna use the binnacle
将铜化器里的氧气全部吸出来
to suck all the oxygen out of the bronzer,
减缓你的恶化程度
slowing down your deterioration.
金克斯 我大开眼界了
Jinksy! I'm impressed.
目光深远 知识渊博啊
Take it to periscope depth.
我们来试试吧
Let's give it a try.
该死
Damn it!
史蒂夫
Steve.
说你拿到了
Oh, tell me you got it.
-我拿到了 -好
- I got it! - Okay.
坚持住 克劳迪娅
Hang in there, Claudia.
我拿到血样
I got the blood sample.
分解了DNA
Atomized the DNA.
好 现在我们怀着希望看吧
Okay. Now we just watch and hope.
还有祈祷
And, you know, pray.
克劳迪娅
Claud, Claud.
阿迪阻止恶化了
Artie stopped it.
我没能阻止 只是延迟了
I didn't stop it. I just delayed it.
大约十四个小时
About 14 hours or so.
但愿能撑到麦卡和皮特
Hopefully long enough for Myka and Pete
带回石碑
to snag the stele.
皮特
Pete?
皮特 醒醒
Pete, wake up.
-他在哪里 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
他在哪里 他去哪儿了
Where is he? Where did he go?
谁去了哪儿
Where'd who go?
巴拉塞尔士
Paracelsus.
他刚才就在这里
He was... He was here.
不 麦卡 魔法石
Oh, no. Myks, Myks. The stone.
他拿走了魔法石
The stone, he's-- he's got the stone.
好吧
All right, so...
他是怎么进来的
How did he-- how did he get in here?
我不知道 我晕过去了
I don't know, I don't know. I conked out.
我们怎么出去呢
How do we get out of here?
怎么进来怎么出去
Same way we got in?
萨顿 是你吗
Sutton, is that you?
尼克
Nick!
天啊
God.
在一起五百年了
500 years together,
还是这么和谐的家庭啊
and still the perfect little family.
混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
-住手 -不要
- Stop! - Don't! Don't.
这是柯勒律治的渔网
It's Coleridge's fishing net.
柯勒律治 英国湖畔派诗人
他还有比这更危险的藏物
And he has far more dangerous artifacts than that.
听你儿子的话 夏洛特
Listen to your son, Charlotte.
他是个聪明的小伙
He's a bright lad.
现在
Now...
曾经拥有的东西又回来了
What was once mine is mine again.
乖乖儿的
Be good and quiet.
我会把你们再变回凡人
And I'll make you mortal again.
深呼吸 小白鼠们
Breathe, my little lab rats.
几个世纪以来 我被封在铜像里
For centuries, I was encased in bronze,
除了报仇
unable to think about a thing,
根本无法思考
except my revenge.
如果你没找有关当局
If you hadn't gone to the authorities,
亲爱的兄弟
my dear brother,
仓库的人就绝对找不到我
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表