剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
没错 她好长一段时间是他的粉丝
Yes, precisely. She was a fan, for a while.
显然 他让枯萎的植物
Apparently, briefly enamored of his ability
起死回生的本事让她很着迷
to bring any dead or dying Flora back to vibrant life.
他是怎么做到的
How? How did he do it?
他手里有某种特殊物品吗
Was he ever holding some kind of a special object?
特殊物品 没有
Holding an object? No.
我研究过程中没发现
No, not according to my research.
好吧 线索又断了
Great, another dead end.
不过 他一直戴着一个花哨的戒指
Although, he always did wear a rather garish ring.
没错 这次我们有线索了
Yes, now we are getting somewhere.
你是要吐吗
You're gonna throw up, aren't you?
-忍♥住 忍♥住 -皮特 让他...
- Oh, oh, hold on, hold on. - Pete, get him a...
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no. No, no, no, no!
前进两步 后吐一步
Two steps forward, one puke back.
我们不能把阿迪扔在这里
We can't just leave Artie in here.
他的大脑要关闭了
I mean, his brain is shutting down.
他会被困住
He could get stuck.
如果你们在这里 也会被困住
And if you stay, you could get lost in here too.
他不希望这样
He doesn't want that.
我们只是想帮忙
We're just trying to help.
试试这个
Let's try this.
克劳迪娅 看
Claudia, look.
阿迪的百宝包 这说明什么
Artie's bag of tricks. What did I tell you?
他某种程度上希望被我们找到
There is still some part of him that wants us to find him.
好比在德国的时候
It's like in Germany, where...
-哇哦 -克劳迪娅
- Whoa! - Claudia!
我警告过你们
I did warn you.
走吧
Now go!
他真想让我们离开
He really wants us to leave.
我又不是头一次不听他的话
Wouldn't be the first time I didn't do what Artie wanted.
找到那戒指
Find the ring.
为什么
Why?
为了研究
Uh, for research purposes.
那会很困难的
Oh, well, it won't be easy.
伯爵的东西都跟他一起被埋葬在
The count's things were all buried with him
巴黎的地下陵墓中了
in the catacombs under Paris.
那我们就去巴黎
All right, so we go to Paris.
她可是个语言通
She knows every language there is.
你们面临的首要问题
Yes, Well, your first problem
就是玛丽在地穴中安置了一个坚不可摧的锁
is that Marie placed an impenetrable lock on the crypt.
事实上这有点奇怪
It's, uh... It's rather curious, actually.
任何试图通过的人
Anyone who tried to get through
都会被活剥
wound up flayed alive,
所以除非你们认识一个好锁匠
so unless you know a good locksmith...
锁对我们来说真的不是问题
Well, we really don't have problems with locks.
我们有一大堆工具呢
We got a bitchin' set of tools.
其实我担心的并不是锁
It's actually not the locks that I'm worried about.
而是那个地下陵墓在巴黎
It's the catacombs under Paris.
对 这就是第二个问题
Yes, your second problem.
法国人可是出了名的难以驾驭
They're notoriously difficult to navigate.
对
Okay.
是的 一代又一代的天真游客 盗墓者
Yes, generations of naive tourists, crypt raiders,
和喝醉酒的大学生们
and drunken university students
在那里永久性地迷路了
got lost down there, permanently.
我们没有时间可以迷路
We don't have time to get lost.
时间不多了
Time is running out.
我们研究的时间不多了
For the... research that we're doing.
皮特 我们有博丹的地图
Pete, we have Baudin's map.
-你们有吗 -我们有吗
- You do? - We do?
我们工作的地方
Well, the place that we...
那里有
work for... does.
尼古拉斯·博丹是一个法国探险家
Nicolas Baudin, he was a French explorer.
大多数人都不知道他在离开法国
Most people don't know that he charted
完成他著名的澳大利亚探险之前
the French catacombs
曾经绘制了法国地下陵墓的地图
before he left on his famous Australian expedition.
对 大多数人都不知道
No, most people don't.
我们可以让弗雷德里克夫人扫描了寄过来
We could have Mrs. Frederic scan it and send it to us.
-她是我们的 上司 -上司
-She's our, uh... Boss. - Boss.
我知道博丹的地图 但是很遗憾
I know Baudin's map, but unfortunately,
离了传说 那只是一句空话
it's just meaningless blather without the legend.
他说得对
He's right.
我有感觉你知道这个传说
Why do I have a feeling that you have this legend?
我很乐意与你们分享
And I'd be willing to share,
前提是你能说服你们政♥府♥的朋友
if you could convince your government friends
保证我永远不必纳税
that I don't need to pay taxes, ever,
包括我的债
including what I owe.
不如把条件换成你告诉我们这个传说
How about you just give us the legend
我们就不逮捕你 怎么样
and we don't arrest you?
还会谈判 真性感
Ooh, negotiation. Sexy.
严格来说 我并不知道传说
Technically, I don't have the legend,
但我知道谁知道 还有
but I know who does, and by the way,
别人掏腰包的时候我只坐头等舱
I only fly first class when others pay.
"别人掏腰包的时候我只坐头等舱"
"I only fly first class when others pay."
快 克劳迪娅 这条路还通着
Come on, Claud, this way's still open.
该死的
Damn it!
所有地方都被堵住了
Every room keeps getting blocked.
我们一定会找到办法的
There's a way, we'll find it.
不然我们就只能
Or... we could just...
怒视着它
glare at it.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
仓库应该是做好事的
The warehouse was supposed to do good,
但相反的 它却一直不停杀害我爱的人
but instead, it just keeps killing the people I love.
这样说太简单化了
Well, that's kind of a simplification.
是吗
Is it, though?
你死了 琳娜死了
You died, Leena died,
现在整个该死的世界都快灭亡了
and now, the whole damn world is dying.
克劳迪娅 皮特和麦卡会找到办法的
Claud, Claud, Claud, Pete and Myka will find a cure.
-他们会找到的 -那又怎样
- They will. - So what?
那也救不回琳娜
It's not gonna save Leena.
而阿迪呢
And Artie?
我用匕♥首♥捅了阿迪
I stabbed Artie with a dagger!
我们一直在输 何苦呢
Why bother if we just keep losing?
因为关键不在输赢 而在于抗争
Because it's not the win, it's the fight.
恶魔是无情的 一直都是
Evil is relentless. It always has been.
你打败了一个
You take one evil out,
总会有另一个来取代它的位置
and another one pops up to replace it.
最烂的鼓舞士气宣言
Worst pep talk ever.
但如果我们停止抗争 如果我们放弃了
But if we stop fighting, if we give up,
我们又会怎样
what does that say about us?
我知道赛克斯很危险 但是我们得阻止他
I knew that Sykes was dangerous, but we had to stop him.
弗雷德里克夫人警告琳娜让她快走
Mrs. Frederic warned Leena to get out,
但是她选择留下来帮助阿迪
but she stayed to help Artie.
而你 你知道世界正等着我们来拯救
And you, you knew the world needed saving,
即使它夺走了你唯一的父亲
even if it cost you the only father you've ever known.
抗争很重要
The fight, that's what matters.
真感人 但是你们俩必须离开
Lovely, but you were asked to go.
不妙
Oh, this is not good.
太糟了
Oh, it's so bad.
既然你们不肯走 我只好
Since you won't go, I'll see to it
确保你们不能更进一步行动了
that you make no further progress.
还记得你说过我们打败了一个恶魔
What was that you were saying about knocking out one evil
就会有另一个出现吗
and another one popping up?
至少我说对了
Good news is I was right.
这种病并不是在传播中 而是已经蔓延开来了
This disease is not spreading. It has spread.
这是瓦内莎·考尔德医生
Those are the words of Dr. Vanessa Calder
在亚特兰大疾控中心发表的讲话
from the CDC in Atlanta.
这种在几个小时前还被认为是
The illness, which only a few hours ago
只限于欧洲境内爆发的
was thought to be simple dehydration
脱水症
confined to Europe,
已经迅速蔓延至全球的每个角落
has quickly spread to virtually every corner of the globe.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表