剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
It imbued him with--
不会因为自己行为而悲伤或内疚的力量
The power to numb any grief or guilt caused by one's own actions.
我可不是这儿的新人
I am not the one that is new here.
我了解的 阿迪
I know about this, Artie.
一个坚持独自扛起一切的男人
A man who insists on fighting his battle alone,
不肯让任何人分担 直到被悲伤吞噬
who shuts everyone out until his grief consumes him
于是他别无所有
and there's nothing left
只剩下愤怒 悲伤和自我憎恶
but fury and sadness and self-loathing.
这么容易就被归类了我可真高兴啊
I'm glad I'm so easy to categorize.
为什么你就不能让大家免遭眼睁睁看你
Why don't you just save everyone the torment
自我毁灭的痛苦 穿上靴子呢
of watching you self-destruct and put on the boots?
看来董事会已经告诉你发生了什么了
So the Regents briefed you on exactly what happened.
但那不代表你了解我
That does not mean you know me.
我不了解你 我了解你的挣扎
I don't know you. Only your struggle.
我了解 是因为我曾目睹过
I know this because I have seen it.
我曾经历过
I've lived it.
我曾答应自己 绝不让自己
And I promised myself I would never put myself
再陷入同样的境地
in the position to live through it again.
但是我还是在这里 试图拯救
And yet, here I am, trying to save the life
另一个人的生命
of yet another man who--
不不不 不用拯救我
No, no, no, no, no. No need to save me.
-我没事 -没错 没错 没错
- I'm fine. - Yes, yes, yes.
他那时候也这么说 然后我失去了他
That's exactly what he said, and then I lost him.
病人
A patient.
悲伤 尼尔森探员
Grief, Agent Nielson,
真正的 让人肝肠寸断的悲伤
real, gut-wrenching grief
是你不能掌控或是忽视的
is not something you can power through or ignore.
无法绕道而行 也没有捷径
There's no detours, no shortcuts.
你只能直视它 与之抗衡
You look it in the eye and you do battle,
一直抗衡直到打倒它
and you keep doing battle until you are finished with it,
它也不再纠缠你
and it is finished with you.
如果你不愿意接受
And if you're not willing to accept that,
它就会吞了你
then it will eat you alive.
是的 他是我病人
And yes, he was a patient.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Pardon me.
你好
Hello?
你们好
Hello.
似乎瓦尔是来不了了
Seems that Val's not gonna make it.
但是我来了
But I am.
我是不可思议的蒙提
I am Monty The Magnificent!
有请我的助手可爱的罗斯
And assisted by my lovely Rose,
我将会让你们见识到 前所未有的
I will dazzle you with something never before seen
如此规模的演出
on a scale this size.
真正的魔法
Real magic.
没有电线 没有隐藏的平台
No wires, no hidden platforms.
真正的魔法没有什么好掩藏的
Real magic has nothing to hide.
今晚 我将会让这位美丽的女士漂浮起来
Tonight, I will levitate this beautiful young lady
飞过整个广场
across the entire Plaza.
-没错 各位 -皮特
- That's right, folks. - Pete!
干嘛
What?
我们还不知道是什么触发人们
We still don't know what triggers people
快速飞起来的
shooting into the stratosphere.
你不能在这种开阔的地方
You can't be out here in the open air.
别这样 教练
Come on, coach.
这是第四节了 别让我替补
It's the fourth quarter. Don't bench me.
皮特 汽车仪表板上的储物箱里有饼干
Pete, I left cookies in the glove compartment.
为了完成这一表演 我需要你们
To do this, I need all of you to put
把手放在胸口
your hand over your hearts.
骗子
Liar!
你也是 小家伙
You too, sonny.
大家把注意力集中在罗斯
Focus on Rose.
听我指挥
And on my command,
你们和我将共同
you and I will lift her up
把她送上天空
into the air together.
皮特 在罗斯手里
Pete, Rose has it.
现在 起来吧
Now rise up.
吊在她脖子里的链子上
It's on a chain around her neck.
很好 很好
All right, all right, that's good to know.
现在
Now what's the--
不
Oh, no.
麦卡
Myks!
我想我知道是什么触发升空了
I think I found out what the trigger is.
皮特 你在干嘛
Pete, what are you doing?
这也许不是个好主意
Ah, this is probably a bad idea.
你说呢
You think?
今晚预报
Tonight's forecast:
多云 40%的几率空中飘着皮特
Cloudy with a 40% chance of Pete!
我的天 放开我
Oh, my God! Let go of my arm.
你怎么会上来的
How'd you get up here?
我知道这是为了蒙提
Look, I know it's for Monty, okay?
但你每次这么做
But every time you do this,
都会有人冲上天空然后摔死
someone shoots up into the sky and dies.
什么 不 不可能
What? No, that's--that's impossible.
除非你把我俩弄下去然后交出东西
Unless you take us down and hand that thing over,
否则我就是下一个
I'm next.
天哪 这会打击到蒙提
Oh, my gosh, this is gonna crush Monty.
我掉在他身上才会压坏他
Only if I fall on him.
我们不会告诉他的 我保证
Look, we won't tell him, okay? I promise.
快把我们弄下去
Just take us down.
不好意思 谢谢合作
Excuse me. Thank you.
麦卡 等等
Myka, wait.
他说你不会告诉他
He said you wouldn't tell him.
拜托 得让蒙提相信
Please, Monty has to believe.
相信
Believe?
相信什么
In what?
我以为的真正魔法
Oh, so what I thought was real magic
实际上是某个廉价玩意
was in fact just some cheap trick?
你们俩来是为了没收它的
And you two came here to confiscate it?
不 蒙提 是真的
No, no, Monty. It--it's real.
这是
It's--it's--
-麦卡 -我
- Myks? - I--
正如人们所说
Like they say,
没有傻瓜像个老傻瓜
there's no fool like an old fool.
爷爷
Gramps.
瑞奇·杰克逊
Ricky Jackson?
我知道你为什么这么做 但是必须收手了
I know why you are doing this, but it has to stop.
他们活该
They're getting what they deserve.
也许是 但是你不是法官也不是评审团
Yeah, maybe they are, but you're not judge and jury.
我们要牵走恶魔的份额
Now we're pulling Devil's share.
这事就此为止 瑞奇
And this is stopping, Ricky.
你看到骑师是如何对待这些无辜的动物的吗
Have you seen what the jockeys do to these innocent animals?
很残忍♥ 他们应该被惩罚
It's awful. They should be punished.
但如果他们中有人死了呢
Yeah, what if one of them dies?
他们应该去死吗
Do they deserve to die?
你是杀人犯吗 瑞奇
Are you a murderer, Ricky?
说吧 告诉我你用了什么
Come on. Just tell me what you're using.
是一块古老的印度毯子
It's an old piece of an Indian blanket.
属于坐牛[北美印第安人部落首领]
It was Sitting Bull's.
应该在马鞍下面
It should be underneath the saddle.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
下一轮将是第68轮
our next race will be the 68th running...
你
Oy. Yeah, you.
你得赶紧从马上下来
You gotta get off that horse.
你疯了吗 快离开跑道
Are you mad? Get off the track.
我是赛马委员会的
I'm from the racing commission,
我说了下马
and I said dismount.
我说立刻滚开
And I said piss off.
你到底在干吗
What the bloody hell are you doing?
我在试图拯救你这个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
I'm trying to save your ungrateful ass.
克劳迪娅 你去哪
Claudia? Where'd you go?
我的天
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表