剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my God!
感觉到了吗 是吧
Feel that? See?
感觉真不好
That's a really bad feeling.
听好
Listen.
你要是再虐待这马 我就把你送去胶水厂
You ever mistreat a horse again, I'll send you to the glue factory.
告诉你的朋友们吧
Tell your friends.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
是啊 没事 谢谢
Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Thank you.
谢天谢地 你真把我们吓了一跳
Thank goodness. I mean, you gave us quite a start.
这是你的目标
就在这里 蒙提
It's right in here, Monty.
罗伯特·胡丁
Robert Houdin--
他们称他是现代魔术之父
they called him the father of modern magic.
那是19世纪四十年代
It was the 1840s,
不 我不认识他
and no, I did not know him personally.
哈利·布拉克史 饱和扼流圈灯泡
Harry Blackstone, Sr's light bulb.
又是一个低劣的玩意
Another cheap trick.
这里没有小把戏 蒙提
There's no tricks here, Monty.
世界充满了魔法
The world is full of magic.
真正的魔法
Real magic.
大部分人还没有准备好接受它
Most people just aren't ready for it.
你是少数见过这里的人
You're one of the few people who have seen this place.
我们觉得你可以保守秘密
We figured that you could keep a secret.
我可以办一场新的表演
You know, I could put together a whole new act.
不 那不是
No, that's not what--
开玩笑
Just kidding.
这家伙
Huh, this guy.
你还想看点其他东西吗
Well, you want to see some more stuff?
-想 -好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那孩子想要保护自己喜欢的动物
The kid was just trying to protect the animals he loves.
当人们想要保护某人时
Yeah, people do all kinds of things
他们会不惜一切代价
when they want to protect somebody.
你是在利用暗喻表达
Are you reaching wildly for a metaphor
打阿迪的小报告吗
over tattling on Artie?
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
我明白了
Look, I get it.
你担心我们都爱的小动物
You're worried about the animal we all love.
但是 你应该告诉我的
But still, you should have told me.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
因果报应
Karma?
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
我杀了我爱的人
I killed someone I loved.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do about it.
我们聊聊吧
Let's talk.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表