剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
不起作用
It's not working!
-天哪 她 -死了
- Oh, my god, she's-- - Dead.
我收回我之前说的话
So I take it back.
被海盗杀死真是诡异的死法
being killed by a pirate is a crappy way to die.
真的
Really?
有什么好的方式吗
Is there a good way?
-她怎么了 -不知道
- What's with her? - I don't know.
有点儿
Something's...
我猜声音不是驱赶老怪物的方法
So I guess sound isn't what chased off
到底是什么让它逃走的呢
old slim shady after all, but what made him run?
不知道 也许是音高的问题
I don't know, I think it's maybe just a question of pitch.
也可能是铜管乐器的曲调
Or maybe it's the composition of the brass.
我们需要那个铃铛
I think we need the bell.
它到底是什么东西 阿迪
What the hell was that, Artie?
烟雾 不知道 但从我看到的来讲
Smoke? I don't know. But from everything I've seen,
它像是一种通灵术的升级版
I think it's some kind of psychic extension
或者是人格的投射
or projection.
谁的人格
Projection of who?
"怒号♥"丹·西韦
Roaring Dan Seavey.
那个怪物掐住夏洛特脖子的时候
When that smoke monster thing was choking Charlotte,
我注意到它的一只手上只有三根手指
I noticed that it only had three fingers on one hand,
跟楼上的骨架一样
just like the skeleton upstairs.
即使进了坟墓
So even from the grave,
丹还看管着他的战利品
Dan's keeping an eye on his booty.
现在我们做的就是找出
Now all we need to do is find out
他用了哪件藏物
what artifact he used.
好了 我们继续查看货单
All right, let's just keep looking at the manifest.
小心
And--carefully!
因为我们不想碰到任何东西
Because we don't want to touch anything.
我找到了撒迪厄斯·卡荷尔的电和声琴键盘
I got Thaddeus Cahill's telharmonium keyboard,
它能引起心灵感应 不是这个
which causes synesthesia. No.
罗伯特一世的格子呢 能激励百折不挠地抗争
Uh, Robert the Bruce's tartan inspires unyielding defiance.
罗伯特一世: 苏格兰国王 领导苏格兰独♥立♥
伙计们 这个箱子是空的
Guys...This box is empty.
什么
What?
镶嵌着一颗宝石的六角星护身符
Uh, one jewel-studded unicursal hexagram amulet
曾属于阿莱斯特·克劳利
belonging to Aleister Crowley.
阿莱斯特·克劳利 那首奥兹歌♥里唱的那个人
Aleister Crowley? The guy from the ozzy song?
没错 你说的对
Yes. Yes, you're right, actually.
阿莱斯特·克劳利 他是个臭名昭著的术士
Aleister Crowley. He was a notorious occultist
他花费了大半生的时间研究和掌控
who spent much of his life studying and mastering the art
星形投射
of astral projection,
他认为这在探寻出
which he considered essential in the quest
他人真正意愿时非常必要
for the discovery of one's true will.
所以丹的真正意愿
So Dan's one true will
是在死后保护自己的财宝
is protecting his treasure after his death.
而他曾是个失败的男高音
And-- and he was a frustrated tenor
永远都唱不到高音C
who could never hit high "C"!
-什么 -那个铃
- What? - The bell.
它能奏出完美的高音C
That was a perfect high "C."
来 告诉我你听得到
Oh, come on, tell me you could hear that.
-什么铃 -好吧 所以
- What bell? - All right, so-- so-- so--
克劳利的护身符能投射出我们最爱的海盗
Crowley's amulet allowed our favorite pirate to project,
但它在哪里呢
but where is it?
它是一个六芒星护身符
It was an amulet that was a hexagram.
六芒星就是六角星 所以...
A hexagram is a six-pointed star, so...
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
楼上那副骨头手里有个六芒星
In the skeleton's hand upstairs there was a hexagram!
-你知道梯子怎么用 对吧 -是的
- You know how a ladder works, right? - Yes.
DNA已识别
请关闭面板继续
我的天赋永无止境
There is no limit to my genius.
好极了
Yes.
什么东...
What the...
你好 不同寻常的怪东西
Hello, unusual and out of place.
什么
What...
过来
Come here.
你能告诉他 史蒂夫·金克斯来过电♥话♥吗
Can you just tell him that Steve Jinks called?
我正好要来找你
Hey, I was just about to come looking for you.
这是你电脑发出的警报吗
Is that alarm coming from your computer?
听起来像你曾提过设置的入侵警报
It sounds like the intruder alert you told me you set up.
但如果他能做到
Okay, but if he could,
闯入仓库首先得做什么
what would he have to do first to break in,
切断阿迪办公室或其他地方的电源吗
Cut the power to Artie's office or something?
技术上确实如此
Technically, yeah.
但如果外面的灯都还亮着
You know, but if the lights are on out here,
那里面的灯很有可能也亮着
chances are they're still on in there.
因为每个理论上活着的人
Since everyone there is technically still alive,
都会辐射出微弱的热量痕迹
they all radiate faint traces of heat.
鉴于这些不断变化的热量信♥号♥♥
With all those heat signatures in flux,
这会是个绝佳的藏匿点
it's a perfect hiding spot.
金克斯
Well, Jinksy,
看来你是对...
it turns out you were r--
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
金克斯 谢天谢地你还在
Jinksy, thank God you're still there.
我还能去哪里
Uh, where else would I be?
在阿迪回来前 我得搞定这些
I gotta get these mission logs done
任务记录
before Artie gets back.
我知道我们进度很落后
Yeah, I knew that we were backlogged,
但这得花几个礼拜呢
but this is gonna take weeks.
你也被人暗算了
Oh, yeah, you've been whammied too.
检查下你的口袋
Check your pockets.
好
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
赶紧把它装袋 快
Just bag it. Hurry!
克劳迪娅 你准备告诉我怎么回事吗
Claud, are you gonna fill me in?
弗朗兹·麦斯麦的磁铁
Franz Mesmer's magnets.
通过暗示的力量 它们会使人致幻
They create illusion through the power of suggestion.
给你个机会猜是谁放在我们身上的
I'll give you one guess who slipped them to us.
尼克
Nick?
谢了 但我还有文书工作
Oh, thanks, but I got paperwork.
看起来堆积如山啊
Looks like mountains of it.
看起来堆积如山啊
Looks like mountains of it.
对
Yep.
他使用磁铁让我以为他是你
He used them to make me think that he was you.
然后他利用了 我 史蒂夫
And then he used... Me, Steve!
我信任他 带他回家
I- I trusted him! I let him into our home,
你还警告过我
and you-- I mean, you warned me!
天 但我还...
God, but I just--
你做了自己觉得对的事
You did what you thought was right.
现在那个小毛头消失在仓库里了
Yeah, well, now that little pissant's loose in the warehouse.
他在找什么
What's he after?
一个铜像区的犯人 叫...的怪老头
A Bronze Sector prisoner, some geezer named...
别捣乱
Spoilers.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
不许动
Don't!
有关仓库的事 你知道多久了
How long have you known about the warehouse?
如果告诉你 你也不会相信我
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
你说什么我都不会再相信了
I am way past believing anything you have to say.
我曾希望自己不必对你撒谎
Look, I wish that I didn't have to lie to you.
但你过会儿就明白了
But you'll understand later.
你在犯一个大错误 尼克
You're making a big mistake, Nick!
那个人被铜化是有原因的
I mean, there's a reason that guy was bronzed,
不论他是谁 都是危险人物
whoever he is-- he's dangerous!
我知道
I know!
但我需要他
But I need him!
帕拉塞尔苏斯
监禁于1541年
对不起 克劳迪娅
I'm sorry, Claudia.
逆过程
反铜化进行中
反铜化完成
尼古拉斯
现在几几年
2013年
是的 成功了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表